xisto Community
OpaQue

Earn Money From Ads On Forums - Start Earning $$ Trap17 offers to Share Advertising Revenue with Members.

Hi there, guys!Anybody has already started with this? It would be great to hear what's your experience with the program! BTW I tried to sign up today but the captcha image just doesn't show. Any comments?Best regards!

Since recently (starting 20th January), some days have been reaching me hundreds, or even thousands of impressions, much more than the usual 10-20 impressions. This has been on and off (some days get almost no impressions, while others get thousands) in a seemingly arbitrary pattern. Is there any official message regarding the spikes in impressions? At this rate, I could be getting paid before the end of the year (rather than around 2200) :D

That's because some days your ads appear for some hot keywords. And the impressions increase, as visitors search the keywords through google and arrive at the page, and a few clicks is all that adds few tens of cents to the account. This has happened to me too. Guess how much? 3+ dollars in a single day. But happens only once... in a full moon day.

It really works if you make your posts long and can start figuring out what the keywords are. My little left panel has keywords in it New Hyde. Its pretty simple once you start using it. I haven't signed up yet, but I have seen which words come up the most. The ones dealing with computers are usually linked, but sometimes GFX is also. I have found that corporation names and products, so since to be nice I usually spell out Microsoft instead of writing MS, that helps out also, you can say Windows, XP, Vista, all those things give a better chance of a link. There are so many hotwords, just Google it, and see if you can find more, but thats what I saw on Trap. Remember places are always a good way to start, and cite full words and don't use the intrawebz langauge, so it can actually pick up the text. Just a quick question, do you guys get credited to the Kontera account or your myCENT balance?

Just a quick question, do you guys get credited to the Kontera account or your myCENT balance?

myCENT account and Kontera account are separate. You get kontera's earnings separately. The minimum payout for Kontera is 100$.

Wow a cool idea I will put this on my site right away :D and let the cash flow it :D I hope more things like this come to trap 17 and not get abused too :P

This seems like an awesome idea.I have a stupid question though. What do I put for the Site URL when signing up to earn money on Xisto? Is it Xisto.com? Or do I put my own personal site?Also, has anyone made any money yet? What's the rate per click? Any catches? (The website looks very nice, but at the same time, I'm personally finding it hard to get any real hard facts about the program itself.)

I have a stupid question though. What do I put for the Site URL when signing up to earn money on Xisto? Is it Xisto.com? Or do I put my own personal site?
Also, has anyone made any money yet? What's the rate per click? Any catches? (The website looks very nice, but at the same time, I'm personally finding it hard to get any real hard facts about the program itself.)

You can put your site; i don't think it really matters what you put. I haven't made any money per se, but i'm near the minimum. There doesn't seem to be any catches; however, the IRS can take a piece out of your earnings if you are liable.

What do I put for the Site URL when signing up to earn money on Xisto? Is it Xisto.com? Or do I put my own personal site?

No?rayzoredge! Don't put your personal website in there unless your site gets lots of traffic and conforms to the Kontera guidelines. May be you are better off putting Xisto.com. I am telling this because my account has been denied as I had put the link to one of my websites which hardly got any traffic. You can read more about this incident here. I don't know what they mean by saying that my account has been denied. But I am able to access the account and also filled the tax forms. I have tried contacting them and right now I am waiting for their response. I had around 15+ dollars in that account. Just hoping that I am not dissapointed.

No you have to put your website up before you can add your account to Xisto or it won't work. It is a good incentive to be building your website in order to use kontera and that is what I did and as for traffic it wouldn't really matter much once you add your account to Xisto as you will get decent hits and stuff. Though you will be making change on a daily basis but once you start building up your website(s) then you can spread kontera out pretty good. A blog is a sure fire way to help improve on your kontera earnings since there are plugins to add ot get kontera running without to much editing.

@Pasten

No rayzoredge! Don't put your personal website in there unless your site gets lots of traffic and conforms to the Kontera guidelines. May be you are better off putting Xisto.com.

Putting Xisto for every user application on kontera will not work and application might get denied. and again you've to put the your own website's address and not Xisto address.

I've traffic of 10 visitors on my blogspot site so i posted that link in my kontera application. and my application is accepted over there. there are no issues of traffic. but yes my site confirms with the TOS of kontera, it's not scraper site or any site that violates terms. so such sites have no trouble with kontera. if you try to game them then they'llstop your payment and can deny your account.

So create genuine website and post worthy content(Keep internet alive this way). and i think that way,you'll get better traffic and no advertiser will deny you for whatso ever reason.

i don't understandthis program. can someone explain it to me? my ads will be listed if i start topics? what ads? do i have to write some ads? and ads for what??? i went to the website and it asked me for a url. what url are they requesting? do i have to have a website or do i put Xisto? i seriously don't get it and it wasn't really explained very well.

Basically, you can earn money by putting Kontera ads on your forums. Click Ad-Clicks and things. Aswell as posting on Trap you can earn more money. It's Ad Revenue. :lol: