xisto Community
OpaQue

Earn Money From Ads On Forums - Start Earning $$ Trap17 offers to Share Advertising Revenue with Members.

@willielwgg: you using firefox? you have the adblock plugin? :) that is most likely the culprit, in which case you'd be needing to "disable" adblock for that particular domain (kontera.com). while you're at it, disable adblock for Xisto.com as well so you can have a glimpse of how this works on our forums. :)

No Tax ID is required unless you want to receive a payment. :)

American Citizens, or businesses who hire US Citizens need to add their information to appease the IRS. I am Canadian, so simply said no to the requirements. There is an on-line form on the kontera.com site where the information should be added.

After signing on using your Log-in ID, click on the My Account Tab, then on the Tax Info link. That should get you to a page with a title something like https://publishers.kontera.com/ where xxxxxx is your user-id number. Answer the questions and you are all good.

So if I want the money I need a Tax ID (if I'm in the USA) or a SSN?Can I just earn the money and then use it to buy ads on there?

No clue. I am in Canada and do not know what an American might need to complete this form to the satisfaction of the IRS.

I think its hard to earn money if each one of us waits to click on text-link of our set color. this has to be like "you scratch my back and i scratch yours". if everyone waits for their color-textlink to appear,whats chance that link its your colors text link?each one needs to click on link like without holding back. oh, i forgot to mention clicking on your ad is not good practice :) :)

Yep, it's bad to click on ads just for earnings, as that's usually click fraud. I don't click on ads much anyways, unless it's something like a ad for Domino's at 12:50AM and I just want to check the time they close (this is a true story)I don't see this as being feasible for regular users (i.e. not SM) to earn money though, there just aren't enough views - unless all you do is refresh news.com every 20 seconds waiting for news to post here, letting you be the creator of all the popular topics :)

Yes, Xisto administration, opaque and bufallohelp plus the moderators, do a great job as a comunity, and this idea seems unique, also original and it is going to give all the Xisto forum members a chance to also earn money from the ads that will be displayed from now on from contenlink kontera publisher adverstisement script/plan.It is a pleasure, as well as a must, to register at kontera website to create my publisher's account, and so i will soon, perhaps even today, i am going to see if i can earn some money along with my adsense account, thank you for giving me such opportunity.

I have just got my first 2 cents from the new shared revenue system... :) ... Just 9998 to go until cashout :)This new system is great as an incentive to post. Even for those with no hosting. Congratulations for this idea!

I have just got my first 2 cents from the new shared revenue system... ... Just 9998 to go until cashout

Thats good news. :)

Yes this good feature addition from opaque. We get hosting and Domain bills covered from MyCents and Kontera is just supplements passive income(even though it will take huge amount of time :) )