xisto Community
OpaQue

Earn Money From Ads On Forums - Start Earning $$ Trap17 offers to Share Advertising Revenue with Members.

If i'm not wrong Kontera is disabled on forums. If anyone is seeing it please let me know.

No......they are still appearing when you see the forum as a guest. May be these ads are disabled for the members to avoid clicking our own ads(?). I'm not sure...Any members seeing ads? (not as guests) :)

No......they are still appearing when you see the forum as a guest. May be these ads are disabled for the members to avoid clicking our own ads(?). I'm not sure...Any members seeing ads? (not as guests)

Maybe Kontera admin is reading our Shoutbox conversation so that's why they're disabled for Forum members. :) Anyway, any move is good. Now that ads are disabled for members, we'll have better load time for forums. :)

I think that the you get what was clicked is a good policy. It detracts some quality from posts but makes up for it with MC :)

Anyway, any move is good. Now that ads are disabled for members, we'll have better load time for forums. :)

But now all our earnings depends on Xisto's search engine capability, as most of the guests come from search results..
and only quality posters(with useful posts) will earn some revenue, because people only search for useful topics :)

No clue. I am in Canada and do not know what an American might need to complete this form to the satisfaction of the IRS.

I gave up on making an account. I'm actually quite surprised that the US government gets after us when you guys in Canada pay higher taxes than us. Kinda backwards eh?

I'll let opaque keep what I would have earned :)

Can anyone that has significantly more posts than myself (and also someone with about the same number) give results on earnings out of this system? I've made 49c total, of which 46c was from a single day (two clicks for 46c, and 5 more clicks for the other 3c).Also, from what I can tell, creating one good topic is going to be as good as writing maybe ten posts, so everyone who likes making topics is getting more money out of this than me? :)

I am not able to find a "My Controls", and "Your Advertising Settings"? It seems like I messed something up?

I am not able to find a "My Controls", and "Your Advertising Settings"? It seems like I messed something up?

You can find "My Controls" at the top of the screen along with View New Posts, My Assistant etc..You'll find them below the black banner of Xisto. And you can find "Your Advertising Settings" in the left panel of your "My Control". :)

^ Thanks, I thought I were supposed to click on it at Kontera... no wonder that I did not find it. :)

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Can anyone that has significantly more posts than myself (and also someone with about the same number) give results on earnings out of this system? I've made 49c total, of which 46c was from a single day (two clicks for 46c, and 5 more clicks for the other 3c).
Also, from what I can tell, creating one good topic is going to be as good as writing maybe ten posts, so everyone who likes making topics is getting more money out of this than me? :)

I've earned significantly less than you so far..And I have more posts than you I think.

I have seen no advertisements yet though, so I'm wondering if we're not really maximizing our chances of income. Obviously trap isn't receiving any either if no ads are being shown. I just think it would help all of us all-around if they did show us the links/ads as well(hopefully without our own link though. I would hate to get near cash-out and be banned due to "click fraud").

I've earned significantly less than you so far..And I have more posts than you I think.
I have seen no advertisements yet though, so I'm wondering if we're not really maximizing our chances of income. Obviously trap isn't receiving any either if no ads are being shown. I just think it would help all of us all-around if they did show us the links/ads as well(hopefully without our own link though. I would hate to get near cash-out and be banned due to "click fraud").

My earnings are also less than Nabb. And about your question seeing no advertisements......they are disabled for members(as far as I know). So...you can't see your own ads(of course, no ads at all). They'll appear only for guests. Give it a try to test.
And if you check your daily reports at Kontera account you'll see some impressions and clicks which will give you an idea that ads are appearing at Xisto..... :)

Yeah, I understand that they are showing and all, but I think members should be able to see them as well. I'm pretty sure that the site has more members than guests, which would allow for even more income. I just don't feel that the full potential is being unlocked.Being that we are all getting free hosting anyways, I see no reason to not have the ads there, :). It isn't like they're on our site or anything, they are just textual ads(or so is my understanding).

^ If we could see ads that would annoy me (and probably others too) very much. I like forums when they are pretty ads free. In my mind lots of ads = "This forum just want to earn money and could not care about anything else." Call me weird, but I am not very fond of ads.