xisto Community
OpaQue

Earn Money From Ads On Forums - Start Earning $$ Trap17 offers to Share Advertising Revenue with Members.

That means I can't get PayPal then... because of the credit card payment and bank account link to withdraw funds... not that I need to withdraw any funds anyway...I don't know, I won't be selling things on Ebay either, I just want to get payment/revenue from ads on my site, maybe Kontera, or maybe just Google ads (or others, like Adsense), and since the payments that I receive can't be directly transfered to Xisto's Support and Billing Client Area, I need to find a way to receive that payment, and PayPal seemed like the only possible solution. That is, until now.(I had thought PayPal is similar to Xisto, where you don't need both a credit card or bank account details to set up an account and start earning money)Oh well, seems like I have to support my site only through posting alone. :)

That means I can't get PayPal then... because of the credit card payment and bank account link to withdraw funds... not that I need to withdraw any funds anyway...
I don't know, I won't be selling things on Ebay either, I just want to get payment/revenue from ads on my site, maybe Kontera, or maybe just Google ads (or others, like Adsense), and since the payments that I receive can't be directly transfered to Xisto's Support and Billing Client Area, I need to find a way to receive that payment, and PayPal seemed like the only possible solution.

That is, until now.
(I had thought PayPal is similar to Xisto, where you don't need both a credit card or bank account details to set up an account and start earning money)

Oh well, seems like I have to support my site only through posting alone. :P

I'll take all your earned money, ;).

BTW - just get your parents to vouch for you on the account process.

No, sorry... My parents won't have anything to do with giving bank account / credit card details on the internet if it's not on the bank website...So I'm practically doomed...Not for now, but when my sites up and I need support in hosting it...

Yes, it's still running... it's a recent piece of news after all...You can see that this site runs it too (well, you can't but I can, since you have over 100 posts) by running your mouse over the double underlined blue text.Ads come out, and that is what Kontera does. It doesn't look too bad in my opinion, I wouldn't mind having it on my site, it's just the problem of receiving payment and revenue, that's all.I'm close to not being able to see it soon though, and believe it or not, I think I'm going to miss it.

This seems like a pretty cool idea... How often is payout? What is minimum payout? Has anyone on the forums been paid? If so, how much? I'm going to do a little bit of research before I consider trying.......................

there is another thread running around here somewhere concerning the validity of kontera. some where worried they only took 6 months for payout and if you didn't have the minimum paypout in 6 months, you would lose the extra money already earned. this hasn't been confirmed yet in the thread(as far as i know) but people have sent kontera emails questioning why they can only see a 6 month history. from what i understand it is just set up that way, but your earning will always accumulate past 6 months. there is 1 or two people waiting on their first payout check.

if you want answers to those questions though, i would suggest you go to the kontera site and research it. i personally don't think it's worth it for me as i have yet to sign up for a kontera account. other people see dollar signs and get disappointed...and for others....maybe after a year or so, you can cash out for $100 of money you didn't already have and spend it all on bubble gum or something

This seems like a pretty cool idea... How often is payout? What is minimum payout? Has anyone on the forums been paid? If so, how much? I'm going to do a little bit of research before I consider trying.......................

Wow, this seems pretty cool o_OEarning money from ads, that's pretty amazing, although I do know about it already, I've never tried. Guess it's how a lot of sites earn money, like Dragon Cave or forumotions.I think I'll do that when I get a site...great way to earn some money!

I think I'll do that when I get a site...great way to earn some money!

You can do one thing. Register your blog on blogger and get a blogspot blog. Have some pages of content and then apply for kontera. They will approve you in 4-5 days. So you can start with earning by posting publisher ID here.

Well does anybody know how Kontera pays out? Just by looking at their site, it seems as if they only pay via checks through the mail. Does anybody know if they payout via paypal at all?

Bk2070:

Kontera DOES pay through paypal. You can also configure for them to deposit to your bank account. Remember to configure your tax information, or they won't be able to send you any moola.

The topic of this link seems a wrong way to earn money online from this forum.
Strange topic

So ? you're going to go train wreck and talk about such spam threads everywhere on site ? on status ? on thread ? and on other threads ?

Listen. Such threads come to KS in 10-20 numbers most of the time. These days even spamming is reduced on this forum. (lol i know worst days of KS). But are you going to create threads just to notify all of us about it ? Please stop doing whatever you're upto. You are not getting attention anymore. Atleast stop ruining some good threads like this. Though revenue sharing is closed on KS, but still this is one good thread why ruin it ?