xisto Community
OpaQue

Everything About Mycents - Your Virtual Money myCENTS : Credit System 3.0 point system

No. :)
-- another news: I chucked off the domain "knowledge2.us"... if anyone remembers, I had registered it for people who complained having to type long name in url bar. Just now, I found this one "myKS.us" - I feel, its cooler, smaller n better ;)

myKS.us : KS as in Xisto and not... kamasutra :P
compared to old domain "Xisto", it has 2 less characters.

so... like it ? :unsure:

Sure, its better than 'Xisto.com' and 'knowledge2.us', but only regular members can use this... all our links are indexed as 'Xisto.com/forum/number-the-title-of-the-thread, so new members and visitors won't even know that there is another domain. But its a better choice for members! Nice one!

I wasn't in a good mood when I made that last post, so please excuse me if it sounded rude to anyone, I have just been so mad lately it's not even funny, but I thank you anwii for your post it made me feel a lot better about the whole situation, I am just hoping that everything gets together soon, and I know that everyone is trying hard to get it working, and I know it takes a while to fix a code when you have a big update, so I wish you the bestest of luck, and yup!! That's all. ^_^

I wasn't in a good mood when I made that last post, so please excuse me if it sounded rude to anyone, I have just been so mad lately it's not even funny, but I thank you anwii for your post it made me feel a lot better about the whole situation, I am just hoping that everything gets together soon, and I know that everyone is trying hard to get it working, and I know it takes a while to fix a code when you have a big update, so I wish you the bestest of luck, and yup!! That's all. ^_^

There ain't any reason to apologize here Kira, everyone was pissed off at that time -- you were not alone, that's exactly how I felt. I hope you can let go of that anger now that the myCENTs are back. Good Luck!

I'm sorry if this sounds like a newbish question but since it's a MyCents Info topic I assume it's a suitable place for my question.I bought a domain last year from Xisto , everything great , excelent service and now I want to buy another one. So my question is if we can still buy .com domains from Xisto with MyCents earned here on Xisto.In other words , the Dollars transfered from this forum go to both Xisto.com AND Xisto - Domains.com so we can use them both for hosting or domains? which ever we want ?I'm asking this because I just tried registering another domain on XiDomain and the only payment method available was PayPal.Can someone clarify this problem for me ?

I'm sorry if this sounds like a newbish question but since it's a MyCents Info topic I assume it's a suitable place for my question.I bought a domain last year from Xisto , everything great , excelent service and now I want to buy another one. So my question is if we can still buy .com domains from Xisto with MyCents earned here on Xisto.
In other words , the Dollars transfered from this forum go to both Xisto.com AND Xisto - Domains.com so we can use them both for hosting or domains? which ever we want ?

I'm asking this because I just tried registering another domain on XiDomain and the only payment method available was PayPal.
Can someone clarify this problem for me ?

You can never sound newbish on this forum :). Yes you can still buy .com (Top Level Domains) using mycents. Xisto - Domains is really to manage your domains or buy them using PayPal or credit cards. You can buy the domains in the Xisto Client Area once you are in find domain checker or order and find the part for ordering a domain.

-Ash

According to me !! After a posting is made and submitted on the right side of the page.You see how earned and then you see in red $ Someone please tell me and maybe others of this? When,You have over 100 my-cents, They are converted into $1 to spend on hosting etc.The ready means that you are ready to have those my-cents converted to a dollar and They will do when the script next runs to cut down on server load, I think it runs once an hour but to a maximum of once per member per day.

First of all, my apologies if this is in the wrong place/topic, but while scanning the forums, this looked the most appropriate one to me.Now, my question is: I was wondering if the Mycents phantom is back.For the last few days, I have written a number of posts, and still I see my Mycents totals have not changed.For a while, I thought that problem was resolved, and, to be quite honest, I had not been here for a while, and now I wanted to add to my Mycents credit, and in the mean time do some reading and posting (see if I could help anyone), and what do I see?It looks like Mycents has stopped updating again.Can anyone tell me if the problem has started again, or if it is just a temporary glitch, or if the Mycents system has changed again (maybe different update times or something)?If anyone could enlighten me on the latest regarding this issue, I would be very grateful.

I Don't know exactly how much it takes for mycents to be updated but mine ones are updating regularly (every 2-3 days).I think this delay is for administrators to check and see if your posts are not spams. I think when i joined the forum the delay was 3 days but now it seems to be 2 days and maybe it depends on activity.As i said my mycents are updating so i suggest you to wait more.

Edited by Iniyila (see edit history)

OK,I think you are right.Thank you for your reply.But I have now seen my credit was updated.Maybe there was a change, because, if i remember correctly (I could be mistaken of course), there used to be an update every day.But, then again, I might be mistaken about that.Anyway, I have now seen that the system is working, so my question has been answered.Thank you for your contribution, Iniyla.

to be clear about the mycent system right now, it is working. i don't post that much anymore, but the last time i was credited was on the 6th of novenber which was a couple days before the post in question. when i was posting a little more, i noticed i wouldn't get credited right away, but the mycent system would credit once every three days or so. so if you see no change, just be patient. everything is being tracked and recorded, and WILL be credited

As I was saying earlier, anwiii,It had been some time since I was last here, and there has probably been a change in the system, but it does, however, seem to work, although it takes a bit longer than it used to.Also, thank you to everyone who replied to my question, the replies have been most helpful.

i joined yesterday but i cannot find my mycent details. already made 2 posts. help if some one can.

@chinuThe MyCENT system takes a while to kick in. From the looks of it, you are earning MyCENTs already - your personal message block shows a MyCENT earning of 13.26 right now - it is the number in red just above your current mood.As soon as the MyCENT count hits 100, the 100 cents go into your account and you can start making purchases. The absolute basic package that Xisto Hosting has to offer (the decade plan) is great for somebody who just wants to have a personal website, but move up to level two (logic plan) for up to five domains - that's a good choice in my opinion.BTW, where are you hosting your websites right now?