xisto Community
X_X

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

2012 in Dec maybe but there is no way that can put it down to the time. I dont care how good the Aztec calender may have been. I mean come on 11:11 GMT or 5:11EST. there is no way that they could get it down that close. They really didnt even have a true time peice back there other than a sun dial. and best I know they didnt have minutes on it. And if they say that is the day the earth will end, why didnt they say how it would it. would it be by fire water war what?the way thay I see it, this is history that we can not change. if it happends, so be it. we can not change it. So if this so called in of days does happen as the Aztecs thought it would, that's that. But need I remind everyone. Over the years there have been many that said the earth was end on such and such a date. Even early as the year 2000. Hello we are still here arent we? Some said once man stepped onto the moon. the earth would end. we still here. So I say this to you all. Take this with a grain of salt, People say and do things just to make you believe and think. The power of the mind can be transfixed on things like this. So don't worry about it. if it happends it does. there is nothing we can do about it.

December 21, 2012..

One thing, the bible doesn't say that.

Second... NOOOOO!!!!! WHYYY!!!??? WHY WINTER????!!
I always wanted to drink a cup of coffee on my balcony when the world ends.. But december is just too damn cold, my coffee will freeze in there!
Oh maybe the whole earth catches on fire, then I wouldn't have to worry about the weather.

Echo of Thunder, you should definately forecast the weather in Finland that day haha. :P "Here in finland the weather is freezing, oh no wait... due to the information from the weather station telling the world ends and catches on fire and all the volcanos will erupt it will be a nice warm day. Happy life everybody!"

Now to the topic, what a load of *BLEEP*!
If I remember correctly people have predicted the "doomsday" earlier too.

I laughed when i saw the document on a local TV channel here. So ridiculous. And the people there were so serious about it too. I never get bored to laughing to dumb people.

PS. To the IGuests: Stop being so "I know everything about everything". :P

A Religious MythThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

My friends, I'm not trying to be a "know it all" but the world ending on the 21st of December 2012 is just a religious myth, there is over a billion religious myths, and this is just one of them, perhaps the most believed because it scares most people.

-reply by Rikly

Hello Guys,

I don't care what will happen on Dec 21, 2012. The only thing I am worried about is that I guess it is better for us all to die young so that we will look young once we are on the second life which is eternal. Because if eternal life does exist I would rather wish to die young than die older and go there with arthritis.

Wonderer

the world isnt gonna end on that day sometime I have vision and thoughts that comes true its just like deju vu there are 4 ways we possibly are going to die which is the sun will fall and we all burn;the moon will fall and we all freeze to death;an astroid or comet comes out the sky and kill us;or a terriost plant a nuclear bomb and we explode; 2012 might be the end of the world says God but what  do you believe are belief may be the key to say the world is not going to end on that day unless we can pray that God can change the timing

The only hype behind this is science. They say the world will end in 2012 is because that during the time of the winter solstice (Dec 21st)  and the sun will be exactly aligned up with the milky way and temporarily block the energy going to earth. That energ loss is suppsed o knock out energy grids over the earth. But we can alwaysfix that. I think the 2012 was just a theroy that will more than likely fail.

What was the first motorcycle built on earth?The End Of The World By December 21, 2012Question: What was the first motorcycle built on earth?Answer: The Triumph - because Jesus went with Triumph into heaven.So what am I going to use for this journey in 2012? Perhaps a "jet powerd backpack or a rocket up my behind?"What excitement awaits me~~~Liselot Klein-reply by Liselot Klein

2012 End of what world ?The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

No contest that the December 21, 2012 date will occur an event predicted by different religious books and  that scientifics recognized. From the Mayans calendar it signified the End of their calendar. Nothing else.The calendar will start over again after that date.

Remember that everything is cycle.

The end of what world? The End of the world as I see it! It does not mean the end of biological lifes. In a spiritual point of view for me, since that event will touch all of us (even if we don't want), a new age will begin.

I see great changes in a positive way. Humanity is going to discover amazing things to help its own destiny.

Everything is cycle. That will be the End of human's own destruction and the beginning of that new age of construction which the human is meant. After all, human have a conscience of the universe.

I can't wait to see that append.

Descriptive Title for Opinion/FeedbackThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

yeahhh

its a religious thing butt 'it cant be

the world ending it  can be a big change also:)

-reply by ingrid

don't be nieve guys...Every religion known to man says 2012...The bible syas around two thousand years after christ...The mayan and incan calendar ends dec 12 2012...We write our farmers almanac based on that calender every year! edgar casey says so ...Nostradamuis...The most well known propphet...Ive read many books...Including the bible

That is so dumb the bible doesnt say that the world is goin to end on dec 21, 2012 just because a mayan calendar says so doesnt mean it is accurate the bible says in revelations that the end is near but it doesnt say the exact date so you guys really need a reality check-reply by Author Name - e.G. John, MikeKeywords:

scienceThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

amen...I always say that when pl say you cnt mix science and religion...SCIENCE JUST BACKS UP RELIGION>>IT PROVES IT!

-reply by Jenna

Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well. 2 This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands. 3 This is love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, 4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

6 This is the one who came by water and blood?Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 thea Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement. 9 We accept man?s testimony, but God?s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son. 10 Anyone who believes in the Son of God has this testimony in his heart. Anyone who does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because he has not believed the testimony God has given about his Son. 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life

Why Are you trying to perdict  , Jesus says no one will know the day that he will return  but He will return

Only born again believers will be taken in the rapture and all others will have to worry about the  destrution.  And it will happen  but it will be as an theif in the night (unexpected)

So everyone trying to perpare with their survile kits  that want help.

What you need to be doing is crying out for your souls and repenting foe your sins.

For God SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON AN WHOSOEVER BELIEVE ON HIM SHALL BE SAVED AND NOT PERISHED.

NO ONE CAN COME TO  THE FATHER UNLESS THEY GO THROUGH JESUS

JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR EVERY BODYS SINS.

BUT YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN TO ENTER ENTERNAL LIFE(NEW NEAVEN AND NEW EARTH)

-reply by katrin

The bible actually says that no man will know the return of Christ.  Catastrophic events that lead up to His return however can possibly be predicted. It also says that the outcome of these events would create a new Heaven and a new Earth.  The Mayan caledar ends because there will be a selestial event that will effect Earth in such a way that the astronomy they used would become inaccurate. This means that our orbit and or rotation, position within our solar system is going to change.  Hence, a new heaven as our view of the heavens would be completely different.  Also tectonic plate shifts on a global scale would create a new Earth.  As for all the Bible bashers out there, there are over 350 documented prophecies found in the Bible that have come true.  No other religious literature even comes close. 

-reply by TruthFromKnowledgeKeywords:

21 DEC 2012The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

You  know what will happen on this date? I don't, no one does. Here's what I think will happen. I will wake up and the day will be a normal day. I will sleep that night and wake up to 22 DEC 2012. Business as usual.

As for the religious nut above, man you sound like one of those Islamic extremists in your text. You just replaced Islam with Christianity. Get slapped back into reality dood.

I believe in science. I don't know if a God exists or not, but I know that I believe scientific explanations over a leap of blind faith any day. Science does not prove the bible or religion. History proves that *some* biblical events have happened. But, I refuse to belive a talking burning bush or what not existed. The bible cant even keep its own stories straight. Here's some advice for you on 21 DEC 2012, GO KAEL URSELF.  

-reply by RiveraKeywords: dec 2012 hoax