xisto Community
X_X

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

well since the world began on december 21st for me I guess I would be ok with it ending on the same day. Lol however, I don't believe the bible states the date of the end of the world and it most certainly says that no one does know or will know that date. Its an interesting speculation. But really, it is kinda like y2k  people like to scare themselves I suppose. But hey  everyones world has to end sometime. It would be ok with me if billions of people went when I did. Wouldnt feel sooo alone.

The reason its not true the world will end on 2012The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

I think its just another fake because God says he will not let us know when hes taking over the world not just that... Because God also says hes taking the people that believe in him then the others that don't will have to stay here on earth and fight in war to their death ...Then in a thousand years hes suppose to bring the people that believe in him back to earth but they are going to look different and they will remember everything...The history channel says mars is suppose to come fall on the earth and they are going to save so many people but if God wants you hes taking you  regardless so I don't believe this rumor...

-reply by Bonnie

First of all, I think it another way to scare people, this whole idea of believing the idea of the end of the world on in 2012 no offense to people who do believe in this.Seriously, in my religion, Islam, its says that ''dooms day'' will in fact end on Friday. And that no one, no human being does no when dooms day or the last day is.-reply by luluKeywords: islamic opinion on 2012

I would not like to believe it, All of things they are saying is so evasive.Like a playing puzzle game, researchers and author keep trying to make sense aboutTheir insistence.Because of my short English I can't continue to stick to my viewBut that is obvious that no one can not know about our future, especiallyA destination of the human race, our planet.-reply by David KIM

END OF THE WORLD 2012The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Dear People

I don't think such kind of things gonna happen, human beings have no right to predict about END OF THE WORLD... Their is Allah sitting above us..To decide when to end the world.. Please I request you all to stay calm & cool ,,, don't think about it & don't waste your important time for the same.! PLEASE PUT IN YOUR MIND THERE IS A God SITTING ABOVE US !

Chill out & enjoy your life with your wife

Regards

Suhail & Anish 

-reply by Suhail

What about when the church believed that the Earth was at the center and that the sun revolved around the Earth? They were proven wrong by science. I am sure they will be proven wrong again at some point.

We are all asking questions like "will it happen?" or "what will happen?" the question we should be asking is "what if it happens?" Will we all die or just a large majority? Will the human race still exist? Never say never! 

-reply by Bella

human being Reasonable for this.The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

This is all because Nuclear waste is everywhere.. And we are destroying the forest.. We will run out of air everywhere see pollulation if like this happen for few year the earth time will come to an end.Human being should think about it .One thing human being should  remember that by doing like this  (destroying the forest,etc doing harm to the earth) he is digging earth to place his body.

so ,every one should think about it ,please protect the earth.

Thank"s

shivaji mane

-reply by shivaji mane

THE egyptians never said it was goin to happen,actually how could they relat to the bible?(when in reaserch studies the egyptians never believed in one God,like the christains and catholics did,the mayan calender also never did say exactly,oohh the world will end exactly this date 2012,the thing is,its like drama at school,you hear a story from one person,and it spreads,and everytime its retold something is changed.The mayan calender is based off of the sun cycle,the days when the sun will shine,there calender ends on 2012,and will start up agian at 000001,or 000002,thats the way it is when all the calendars end including our from dec 31 to jan 1,it happens,and a new day begins.,before you write something down research your history.And people think this,if the mayons could predict the end.Why couldnt the chiness.Or the egptyians,or any other ancient cilvilization,see the people who are believing and getting all work out of shapped out of this,are those who are giving the people credit and MONEY,for your fear and interest,its a business to them,that's all.

21 dec is NOT an ANSWER...The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

All of us know that big bang happened 13.7 billion years ago,we also know that now universe is expanding at very fast rate due to dark energy.From newton 3rd law action has equal and opposite reaction.I mean to say that if dark energy causing the universe to be expanding there must exist another stuff in the universe to have its opposite reaction and for that to occur our universe need more than the year's we have crossed.So 21 dec is NOT an ANSWER to this...

-reply by chirag khanna

Guys and gals,

Don't worry about the end of the world..Just worry about your life. Do you  know when will you end. First think about 'who you are, what you are' and then think about the end of the world..

"Do good...Get Good"  - We're people and not GODS ! 

-reply by Ashik

Jesus christ and the BIBLE are not rubbish! He is the savior and King of all Kings. Please think about what you have said and ask forgiveness for that very thought! Jesus died for our sins and saved us from hell. We need to be grateful and live our lives to honor and praise him! 

-reply by JesusBeliever

i guess even every religion in the world cant say much about "when will the end of the world happened?"it is the God will, and will always be top-secret with Him (well let's say if we know when it will happen, what will you do BEFORE it happened?)i think i'll be such an evil person for, say, 1 year before it happen then deeply repented so the God will open His heaven door for me since He is the most Merciful One :Pso why bother about "when"?just live your life to the best as if it will happen tomorrow, you'll do wonders to those with you :P

Edited by FouGilang (see edit history)

Some people really need to read their Bibles. Jesus says that only the Father knows the day and the hour. Gods' own Son doesn't even know... So will someone please inform me on how you came about believing that God told a mere man when the end of days would be at hand yet His Only Begotten Son doesn't know?  God must love ignorant people because He made so many of them. Children of God are not afraid of 12-21-2012 because we know that His returning could happen anytime. That is what we are waiting for.