xisto Community
X_X

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

One of the oldest known civilizations were the Sumerians.
No one knows for sure where the Sumerians came from because their language and culture have no traceable sources. However, they did things that no human beings had done before. Between 3900 and 3000 B.C., the Sumerians developed a society rich in art and technology never before seen in the annals of recorded history.

Writer Zecharia Sitchin believes that the Sumerians were able to achieve their high order of society because they had guidance from the Anunnaki (or "those who from Heaven to Earth came"). A biblical scholar and linguist, Sitchin is one of only 200 people in the World to decipher and read the early Sumerian language. Sitchin believes that the Sumerians wrote down the true story of highly-advanced aliens that came to Earth and created the human race.

The Anunnaki is also known as "god".

Sumerian legends tell the story of how the Anunnaki came to Earth from Nibiru in order to mine gold. The Anunnaki soon grew tired of the back-breaking labor. Ninharsag -- the goddess in charge of medicine -- combined the genes of the Anunnaki with a primitive ape-man or hominid and created a Lulu (a primitive worker) to relieve the Anunnaki of their labor. Ninharsag (thereafter named Ninti or "lady who gives life") held up the prototype hybrid and cried out, "My hands have made it." The Lulu resembled the Anunnaki. Unlike its hairy ape-man ancestor, the hybrid had --according to the Atra Hasis text -- "a skin as the skin of a god." Man was created in the image of the gods.

(note)That could explain why the human race suddenly appeard on historys timeline.(note)

Well this could also explain the story of jezus, and the bible. But I just wait and see. Altough I would like to know by what kind of disaster destroys the world we know ?? Could this be the result of a planned war between America and Japan in the end of 2008 ???

I do not believe this will be the end of the world, I have children I have to believe that they will grow up and have children of there own and make somthing of there life. I tried to keep the same outlook when this prediction was made before and I will be doing the same thing this time, If I am wrong well there is nothing that I or anybody can do about it so why stress myself out over it? I dont see the point if its gonna happen its gonna happen dont let it stop you from living your life nothing you can do to change it.

end of the world

This is actualy right or not?

Please asnwer me ...

-reply by navin agarwal

Well what science has told us, the Sun has about 5 Billions years left in it before it explodes and when it does the Earth shall parish. That's if a asteroid or comet doesn't smash into us or when the Milky Way collides with the Andromeda Galaxy, and if I remember correctly that is 2 million years before that cosmic event happen. Regardless if it is religious or scientific end, I highly doubt it will happen in 4 years.

Replying to SmackThe Mayans don't have a end date, but just a cycle that happens every 125,800 years or so. The cycle is our solar system moving in the milky way, so that our sun goes through the center of the galaxy (if your looking from earth not actually going through the center). We are on the out skirts of the milky way. Scientist say the sun is having negative solar flares, which is very bad. Dec. 21 2012 there will be an eclipse as the sun visually passes through the center of the milkyway. I beleive there is a link between the suns position and the solar flares. The sun is going to have a so called storm around this time. The fact is the world will have a disasterous end, whether it happens in 2012 or not it will happen as we destroy more life and the earth! The only hope for this world is to end human kind we do not deserve this wonderful world we are only destroying it!

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/47161-the-end-of-the-world-by-december-21-2012/ to Smack</a>
The Mayans don't have a end date, but just a cycle that happens every 125,800 years or so. The cycle is our solar system moving in the milky way, so that our sun goes through the center of the galaxy (if your looking from earth not actually going through the center). We are on the out skirts of the milky way. Scientist say the sun is having negative solar flares, which is very bad. Dec. 21 2012 there will be an eclipse as the sun visually passes through the center of the milkyway. I beleive there is a link between the suns position and the solar flares. The sun is going to have a so called storm around this time. The fact is the world will have a disasterous end, whether it happens in 2012 or not it will happen as we destroy more life and the earth! The only hope for this world is to end human kind we do not deserve this wonderful world we are only destroying it!

Finally, a voice of reason.
I'm really sick of all this mumbo jumbo about Planet X, coming of UFOs, Apocalypse... Perhaps we will experience a stronger destroying force of hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes and many people will die but there won't be any massive extinction of a human race in 2012. Although I really wish the World would come to an end in few years because we really don't deserve to live here.

The day that the Mayan calendar says the world will end is sometime around the year of 3620.

Yes, but since the Mayan calendar isn't the gregorian calendar, isn't 3620 made into 2012? That's what I thought.
If I was wrong, well... :)

21 Dec 2012 = 12/21/12 for americans (using their stupid (:)) M/D/Y system)122112... hmm someone was having fun.That date in normal date format D/M/Y would be 12/21/12... a date that doesn't exist.Thus this will never happen and we are all safe!Q.E.D.Regards,A200 :DPS-Unless 12/21/12 is the same as 12/9/13.. in that case the world ends on sep 12, 2013.

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

RELIGION "lol"

All religions are away of controling people and population" like mind control but rather then forcing it upon you they let you believe in a "God" the God that created the world and gave life etc" OH BUT WAIT""" they is ment to be 4 God jesus,budda,alla, and 1 other,,,,,,,,, wake up people" they cant be 4 gods that isnt any God, its just a religion to give people someone to look up to like a God"

ONE MORE THING" God or gods created all life on earth yea? then who created God or the gods,,,,lol I'm no religion I have my own belief,,,,

-reply by UK-dude

---------------------------

Admin Reply (Shree - Xisto.com) - Most religions have also said that "God is One". Religion is for human. When any randomly picked 2 humans do not THINK alike depending on their background, culture, family, Occupation, Diet etc. (thinking scientifically here), I feel its very difficult to make a "Single" Book for Millions of people to show them the common factor between each other. i.e. Conscience.

I would offer that "The end of the world" is a subjective statement. Are we talking 'BOOM' everything is vaporized, or something different? Hmmmm.....Maybe it's, like REM sang, "The end of the world as we know it"? This, to me, seems to be a greater possibility. Let's not forget, that the terminology of things has greatly morphed since the Mayan's walked the Earth. This adds an additional 'twist'. I'm not big on 'destiny', as a whole. I believe that we 'create' as we go. So the only 'destiny' that we have is one of 'creation'.Just my opinion.Michael

No way. I don't think our world will explode MichaelA8. However, it may be possible in another thousand years, maybe billion years. 2012 I think will still be going on but everything might be more of a future electronic world, like in IRobot. :D Chicago I think it was, was all futuristic then our time now.

1012, 4 years time? I really doubt it will be the end of the world in 4 years time. :) Even if this "end of the world" thing really did happen, it most probably would happen at night time, not in the daytime.

And wow, if it really did happen at day/night time, I'd be scared. :)

-Sky

Edit: Fix a spelling mistake

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

No way. I don't think our world will explode MichaelA8. However, it may be possible in another thousand years, maybe billion years. 2012 I think will still be going on but everything might be more of a future electronic world, like in IRobot. :( Chicago I think it was, was all futuristic then our time now.

1012, 4 years time? I really doubt it will be the end of the world in 4 years time. :) Even if this "end of the world" thing really did happen, it most probably would happen at night time, not in the daytime.

And wow, if it really did happen at day/night time, I'd be scared. :D

-Sky

Edit: Fix a spelling mistake

Sky, I agree. No BOOM! Hopefully the date represents a shift of thinking on a world-wide level. I know that once we accept that we're all of the one, things will change. It's the end of the world as we know it, I feel fine!

~Michael :)

Yeah. :)

Two things, you need though to get settled in Michael.

1. Welcome to Xisto!
2. You might want to fix your signature codes.

it should be:

[font][color="#8B0000"]Practice anonymous acts of love and kindness="Microsoft Sans Serif"][/font][/color]
:)