xisto Community
X_X

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Well, here's the Bible quote:

Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

WILL THE WORLD END IN 2012

The world will end when the world will end. Other words, NOBODY can predict the end of this planet. One thing for sure the people living on it ,that are greedy,will definitely finish it off,its pointless having all the money etc ,but we wont live here anymore or those greedy people.All of mankind will perish for a lousy Buck.True or False?. All the Governments in the world should put aside their hate towards each other, and work together ,to save this planet...Earth is not just a planet anyway IT IS OUR HOME,Or doesn't anybody realize that.Or have all the non believers got somewhere else to go. We all have to die sometime,so if its in 2012 or 2050,let it be by Gods will,nobody else's.

-reply by adrian small

Replying to X_XSo I would like to know what bible verse states that the world will end in 2012?? If you are a real reader of the bible then you would have known that the bible states no man knows when the earth will end. The end of the earth will occur when Jesus comes down and no man but God knows the date or time. So please, research your facts before you go babbling about things you know nothing about.The end of the earth will occur when God decides the time. Man can try to predict all these events that will happen, but the truth is, only ONE person knows all these things, and that is God-reply by Samantha

Replying to X_XReplying to Albus DumbledoreI bet you have not even read the Bible! It contains prophesies that have come true, and will come true. Anyone with eyes can read it for themselves! Therefore, you are full of rubbish, not the bible! Are you willing to stand on your claim and risk being destroyed by Christ at the Last Judgement?...Thank God I'm not that stupid!

Unless God, which is an all loving father with infinite love for all, is going to kill billions of people, and trillions of other species, then hey what can I say.I think it won't happen because there is no proof for it. Unless lets say an astroid or something hits the earth then yes, we are screwed :D Anyways I really am not worried about it at all because I'm living my life to the fullest extent everyday so If I die I die happy :(

It just depends on religion. If you believe in the supernatural, then you may deem this to be true. But if you think scientifically (like Tetraca), then this is very unlikely to be true. The "logical" answer to this is no (not that I'm insulting anyone's religion). Even though I'm Christian, I doubt this would be the date.

If that is true, and we do not have certain if it is or not, we should enjoy life to the maximum, but how is that different from nay other day!? at leasr for me, i enjoy life always to the maximum, but that is just my way of living my life!

This is a very interesting topic to say the least.The end times signs seem to be upon us and depending on one's beliefs or lack thereof, if you're evil or divine, your the last in line.(Dio)If you are a believer, spread the word, live honestly and Thank the Lord for your time here in this plane of existence. For non-believers, Logic would state that: Is it not better to have believed in something and then found out that you didn't need to, rather than not believing in something and finding out that you should have?If you are not a believer, well, I hope that you come to understand beforehand.A number of events are supposed to happen before this all ends.Several events have happened already(9-11 fall , Invocation of Wold Wide Web, Visa master account starting with 666, subcutaneous gps/scan implants, legislation from UN for biometric ID's, etc...)Still to come, Look for leader who is critically injured and then heals self.

Unless God, which is an all loving father with infinite love for all, is going to kill billions of people, and trillions of other species, then hey what can I say.

Anyway, if the Daily Mail gets hold of this, I shall be going down to Tesco on December the 19th to laugh at everyone grabbing the last tins of SPAM and wadded beef from the shelves. Should be a riot :D

One day, though, one of these predictions will be right - there's one for every day of every year.

It's all like a cult

Just like that show on national geographic of this one cult they showed the lives of them and their leader said they he is Jesus himself he is divinity and humanity all in one

He said last day of world is October 31, 2007 and then people are like OMG they are going to suicide
He said no worries we won't do it and what happens? They come november 1, 2007 and they are all dead in their beds. Apperently he gave them a drop of cyonide or something like that in their drinks to make their passage go faster

Oh and I found your post funny. Why would you get beef and SPAM when it is the end of the world...Are you going to defy your God and try to survive the end or are you just going to go with it and die?

How silly religion is :D

And if anybody wanted the link to this, here you go -> http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by amirborna (see edit history)

scarry

I have an eight year old son who is going through emotional changes because of all this talk I think it is scarry I mean what are we suppose to do to prepare ourselves and our young ones for something of this sort why on earth would anyone let things get this bad?

-reply by staci

What is your kid watching or listening to that he has to worry about Armageddon? Trust me, the world has begun its end of days since Bush became President :D. Anyway, all that date represents is the end of the Mayan Calender and nothing more. All these stories and books about the apocalypse are used to scare people to conform to their religion or be damned to hell., the Spaniards were doing this to the natives of the American's since they first arrive in the 16th century. Tell you kid not to worry about it and go on with his life and junk like that.

hey don't trouble yourself trying to calculate when the end of the world is coming. Christians know that even jesus with all the wisdom that was given to him, doesn't know the date.Place your anxiety where it can yeild results and leave some of these things alone