xisto Community
X_X

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

this episode of 2012 that this guy was talking about said something about a program that can predict the future by searching the web for certain words or phrases that have to do with the topic or subject searched for. i am not sure on how it works or how it even lets you know the predictions. but it is something to research.anyway suposidly it came up with that the there will be some major event that won't only change our country or nation but it will change the entire human race.it also said something about the earth passing some type of solar equater and it changing the magnetic field of the earth. this somehow is supposed to move the crust on the mantle derasticly. so much that our country should be about where antartica is.i was also watching this episode of the show called the universe on the history channel. this episode was about the sun. they got to this part in the episode where they were talking about solar flairs. they said that the sun has season for when theses flairs ar the worst. these seasons are about ever 11 years. they said that the peak of these flairs are in the fall of 2012. they did not go on about twenty twelve but they said that a direct hit from one of these flairs could be derastic.

There have been too many predictions of the world ending that haven't really occurred for me to take one more seriiously than another. I haven't really been expecting the world to end....but it always is fun to think about how it would. Maybe nuclear armageddon? Everyone killing everyone else by means of weapons. Or possibly just what the bible says with fire raining down from the skies and stuff like that. People were thinking the world would end in 2000 becuase of the millenium. Then it was supposed to be 2001 because 2000 wasn't exactly the millenium. It's also been predicted to end in the 90's, 80's, 70's.....the 2000's . Even this year it's been predicted to end.One of my favorites includes Charles Spiegel, a retired psychology professor, who claimed that the ancient land of Atlantis will emerge from the Caribbean circa 2001.....giving us all of the knowledge in the world. There have been predictions from guys like Nostradamus that were wrong and some guesses of the end of the world were created back in 44 and 56......WAY long ago.So no.....I don't believe it will end in 2012. But we shall see.

This is all bologna. People have said time and time again different dates that the world was going to end. Last year it was supposed to end on June 6th, what happened? NOTHING! There have been many 06/06/06 before that. What made it different? People say we have done worse things since then. Well obviously the bad things we did weren't that bad because I'm still alive and kicking. It's just a bunch of rumors to get people worried and cause excitement in the world or maybe to bring people together who knows. The only thing that will happen on that day that may change is because of us being worried about it. We shouldn't worry about the end of the world anyway, just live your life like you should and as if you were dying and you should be fine. Anyone can predict a day that the world will end. I predict it will end February 14, 2082. The world will end when it ends, until then, just live like normal.

Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Seriously you guys blow this way too far out of proportion.The Mayan long count calendar ends on the 13th baktun. ONE guy, translated this date to be December 21, 2012. It seems pretty accurate, so we'll go with that for now. The Mayans did not predict the end of the world, they did not have this western society mentality you have, about the future and all, that was the least of the Mayans concern. Yes you can predict events in the future, the universe, as discovered by the Mayans, behaves in cycles, in turn which they noticed to affect the mental being, or "soul" of a person. This behaviour also cycled, they mapped these cycles using the stars, their form of television (how many people does tv brainwash these days???), giving pictures that matched certain natures or aspects of that current cycle. By watching the stars, they have been proven to predict galactic events thousands and millions away from their time period, simply because it cycles, and through generations and storytelling, passed this knowledge on. They did not have an advance and conquer mentality, not like here, this is our reality, not theirs, Native tribes around the world have sustained life for thousands of years in harmony, and here we are, at the end of the line, and clueless to what is really going on.Now since they noticed that astrological behavior and psychological behavior were related, which in essence is naturally the "core" of the soul, the stars, and since they noticed the cycles in the stars or the "heavens", they CAN predict the nature of certain events far off into the future. Not exact events, not detailed, but certain natures, passed on by the pictures in which probably they will only truly understand. To think with and like the mayans you have to escape your controlled and watered down Christian based, or any other society controlling cult based nation, and become one with the universe, as we are part of this earth, we came from it, after all. Bruce Lee tells us to be like water. Water, in mine and many others opinions, is where humans, and all life originated on this earth. Water is our liquid soul, charged by the earths magnetic field, which any scientist will tell you governs and balances how much energy, solar flares, and light rays, affect our biological beings. When you die, this would explain your "soul", charged with the life you just lived, would go into the "heavens", into the sky, literally the earths magnetosphere. It is an electric current inside you, in your brain, that is you. Many people will notice the harmonic convergence, souls of machines, yes machines, like computers, clocks especially, as they are among the oldest, will say 1111, often in times least expected, and I do mean often. Maybe not you, then this isnt for you to read don't concern yourself, but if you do, pay close attention to what is going on when your mind automatically makes you look at the numbers 1111, or any harmonically converged numbers. This will increase as we approach the end of the 13th baktun.So please, everyone stop this end of the world, impact event, whatever it is your ego draws up for your amusement, or whatever marketing scams have sold you, the nature of 2012 is purely the convergence and balance of the stars (heavens) and the psychological being. This advancement in humans the past 2000 years is not just a coincidence to have happened this late in human evolution, it is the nature of our mental cycles, it is ment to be, as will the time when everyone awakens, on december 21 2012 I suppose, as predicted by every true system of belief. Not christianity, who tells you demons will come out of the ground and fire will burn everything, that sounds too much like a hollywood blockbuster to me, almost like the original hollywood blockbuster to me, upon which other stories flourish, no the true nature of our being, our thinking process, our energy inside of us, is charged by the stars, most innately by our sun, which tells us to sleep and awaken, originally, which recieves energy from the star in the east, the closest to us, sirius, which in turn is charges by the three kings, orions belt, Alnitak, Alnilam, and Mintaka. This behavior cycle is the one you may notice in the bible, the story of jesus and the three kings following the star in the east to locate the born sun on december 25. See we seem to think we can sit here and argue about the end, but the end will come, and we will come to realisation when we are ment to, some have jumped right to the end, through use of entheogenic substances, others will come to light through personal events, such as family crisis, chaotic events, severe depressions, finacial crisis, war, among many other ways. And those who just don't get it, by december 21 2012, will be lost in the new world, and eventually die off, giving birth to our next age.So don't worry, don't argue, what will happen will happen.

science is only proving religion, it isn't denying it

How exactly did you come to this conclusion? I do believe that science and religion are opposing forces. Fact/Fiction Sense/Nonsense Science/Religion.
Anyway sorry if that offends everyone and I get sent to jail yada yada yada.

BACK ON TOPIC!

The world is not going to end on 2012 why should it? Because some people thousands of years ago thought it would? What evidence to they have to back it up.

How do they think it's going to happen? War? Flooding? Some holy judgement? Are we going to drown in a sea of blood? Where are the texts that say in december 21 2012 we are going to die. Also what time will it be at? What date of 21 december will it be on? I do believe there is no time in the 24 hour day that the entire earth it at 21 december together. So is it like as soon as it becomes 21 of december you die and then the people in the next time zone wait an hour and then they die?

I'm sorry this is stupid.

Most of things stated in bible according to me is true,I don't know about the egyptians prophecy's,that I think is little bit rubbish,but what it is stated in bible is correct.But that wouldn't happen though because the god is one who takes care of the human beings,But the can come to an end because nowadays mankind is bringing a lot of troubles for mankind like during wars and also is bringing trouble to the nature,thus I think Whats stated in bible can come true,but lets pray to god to forgive us and spare us from the deadly destruction which could come by the end of 2012.

The only real reason I'm throwing too much of my opinion in here is because I also saw the 2012 documentary on TV a couple months ago. (Rerun, obviously)If-If-If the evidence presented in the show was true, then there may be a bit of credibility to it.Only because of the pure quantity of claims that the world will end in or around 2012, it has to be a little bit convincing to a good portion of people. Or at least a little bit disconcerting.But, at the same time, if the evidence had been misinterpreted, fraudulent, or even just plain made up, then it doesn't bode well for the theory at all.Unfortunately (Or, fortunately?) the fact that this theory was presented to many of us (Including the author of this thread, to my knowledge) in the medium of a television documentary, I'm forced to be skeptical and suspect that the evidence was not entirely factual and had been fabricated for the basis of entertainment.But back to the original claimIf the evidence was all fact and interpreted properly...2012 may be a plausible suspect for some sort of major cataclysmic, planet-changing event.Personally; the theory I like the best is the one that stated the Earth was set to pass over some sort of galactic equator and that it would cause a massive polar shift.Granted, I should state I hope I'm wrong in my "belief" (I wouldn't call it a 'belief', per se, as the one I think is most logical), as a massive polar shift would have been likely to cause the most damage out of all possibilities and is something that man cannot prevent. (Preventing it would require... ... Pulling the planet out of the solar system...)

I've heard a great story about predictions and prophecies one day...There was an old man, who was very wise, sitting in a cave up in the hills, meditating peacefully. One day, a great prohpet told the king of that nation that he only has 1 year more to live!! The king was completely frightened and didn't know what to do and before killing the stupid prophet who dares saying such things, he asked his people, who is the wisest of all in his land....People remembered the old wise man in the hills and told the king to go there and ask him about the prophecy...The king ordered the great prophet to join him and they both came to the old master. The king asked the old master: "Do you think that these prophecies are correct??" Master replied: "Well, it is hard to tell, but we can make a simple test." And so he asked the prophet who was standing there, to predict his own time of death. The prophet said: "According to my calculations, I'll live precisely 34 years and a few days more...". At that same moment, the old master took a sword and cut off prophet's head!! Then he said to the king: "You see, he cannot even predict his own death, how can he predict yours??" ___________I think that this story really sums it all up and all other words are pointless, but I still have a question for you all...Even if the world ends on that day, DOES THAT SAVE ANY OF YOUR IMMEDIATE PROBLEMS?? :)

en the time is right God and only God will decide what will happen.

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

We cannot direct attention on a 4th dimension solution. I say solution because our fate of our so called earth is not in our hands. You may argue all you want, but there is no solution resulting in fate. A superpower in this case God must decide when the time is right. May the breath you breathe now be your last? Yes/No. We (I speak as us humans as a whole for "we") can ONLY manipulate circumstances of our future. When the time is right God and only God will decide what will happen. Let faith lead you always!

-Creed

Well, being that I'm a Christian, I personally believe that the world will end when none of us expect it, and when God essentially "sees fit" to call his children up to heaven.

*I don't ever put down on another religion, be sure of that. I'm not a Christian who bashes people who aren't Christians and crap like that. I don't try to impress my beliefs on others at all but I will talk with others if they ever wish to.

Perhaps, Al Gore is right, and all of this polluting will finally catch up and we'll have a major event like in the movie:The Day After Tomorrow.I think that's as good a guess as anybody else has. It could also mean, we might finally be able to set our differences aside as a world planet, and join forces, have one government, and many many states, that are all in at least somewhat harmony.I think its quite possibly, if only people would get over their petty Power struggles, and greed. I think with the age of the internet and the cross-world communications that we share, that we should easily be able to run the world under one nation, and perhaps it should be a new nation, not USA, or Britain, just the Nation of Earth, or Terrafirma, etc...Seriously, I think it could work. Imagine if we took all the money spent on weapons, and war, and devoted to the following ideas:1. Ending world hunger and poverty.2. Universal Health Care for everyone on the planet.3. Greenifying every industry in the world - I think if there is to BE a world, then we need to the next decade the era of Green technology. 100% emission free cars, etc...4. Everyone should have the same shot at school. Free education for everyone, k-college. 5. Everyone will pay consumption taxes, instead of income taxes. The would be 10% if you're in poverty, 20% if you're somewhere in the middle and 25% for the upper class. Or you could have every item somehow controlled the items that only the rich can afford will have higher taxes, because they could buy generic like everyone else if they wanted to.6. Weapons of Mass Destruction would be totally eradicated. The technology would be sealed in books in museums, in case of need ever presents itself(Aliens, or rebellions, etc...). People would still be allowed to carry small firearms to protect themselves and their families, because no matter how good it gets there will always be criminals.....etc...Wouldn't it be cool if we could just get rid of Borders altogether, and share one language, and be just one counry? Maybe instead of 1 president have 7 from the 7 major regions of the planet, and they'd have to have a 4-3 conensus to pass or veto a bill.Just my two cents...

is it true that the world will end at the year 2012? maya calendar says that!is that true :o?

Notice from rvalkass:
Please don't reply to yourself. You can use the Edit button to add to your post if no-one else has replied.

is it true that the world will end at the year 2012? maya calendar says that!
is that true :o?

Notice from rvalkass:

Please don't reply to yourself. You can use the Edit button to add to your post if no-one else has replied.
First of all, I like the design of the message that was given to you by the moderator.

What's your maya calendar and where did you get it? Are you some kind of a paranormal thingy? :D