xisto Community
X_X

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

End of DaysThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

First of all, I love the Internet. It gives us all a platform to express our opinions about any and everything. That includes the End of the World. It's interesting to me that so many of us are fascinated with the end of the world, but we can't even respect each other enough to allow someone to express their opinions without judgment or rhetoric. Some people believe in God or some form of a divine creator. You have Christians, Muslims, Buddhist, etc. Some people don't believe in God, they believe in science. I respect both sides, even if I might not agree sometimes. If the end of the world was going to happen in 2012, then I would think a lot less people would be on the Internet and more would be spending the few years they have left with family and friends, making a difference, maybe traveling...Seeing the world before it all goes to crap! I will say this, I don't know when this system of things is going to end, but I do know this, as a man of science and faith, they both go hand and hand. All things understood do not have to be explained.

Roddog71

-reply by Rodney Gray

Great ThoughtThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Very Well Said. We should live our lives to the full that too with lots of happiness. We should make others feel happy by doing generous deeds instead of worrying about the end of the world. We must stop worrying about it. It's high time. Why everybody is so eager to let it happen ?

-reply by unanimous

NO END OF THE WORLDThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012THIS IS VERY ASTONISHING...THAT IF YOU ARE A ASTROLOGER AND YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO PREDICT THE DEATH PROPERLY..HOW CAN YOU PREDICT THE END OF THE WORLD. AN ASTROLOGER CAN NOT PREDICT THE CORRECT TIME OF THE BIRTH OF A CHILD..THAN HOW HE CAN PREDICT THE END OF THE WORLD.I HERE CHALLENGE ANY ANY ASTROLOGER IN THE WORLD TO PREDICT ANY THING (ANY MAJOR INCIDENTS ) ABOUT THE WORLD FOR COMING WEEK OR MONTH OR YEAR.IF YOU SAY THAT IN THE AGE OF MAYAN, THERE WERE GOOD ASTROLOGERS...THAN IT IS ONLY YOU ARE ESCAPING BECAUSE AS WE HAD DEVELOPED OUR THOUGHTS AND POWER OF THINKING HAS ALSO DEVELOPED.SO WE ARE NOW MORE THOUGHTFUL AND BETTER IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND I HOPE THAT THIS IS ONLY A PROPAGANDA NOTHING ELSE.THATS ALL...THANKING YOU..SANJAY-reply by SANJAY MODI

is it just another fake??????The End Of The World By December 21, 2012Replying to X_XHi! My name is Sharmin Hossain and I am almost 12 years old. My birthday is on December 6,1997. I go to Marina Middle School. I have been searching about what was going to happen in 2012,and I do not believe it! Being end of the world was supposed to happen in 2000 but it did not happen so I do not think 2012 is the end of the world,but I am not saying that I am 100% correct. If it does happen do not worry about it just be happy about how long you have lived a life! Thank You! Sharmin Hossain-reply by sharmin hossain

sorry to say but i never read bible so cant say anyhting about that but i am sure the world wont end at all hey there are many things which egyptians are saying will do in 2020 and if world will end in 2012 then how will they do it in 2020 if one is wrong den i think the other can also be wrong just a mere rumor all around and nothing more than that

ENd of WorldThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Bible is not rubbish. Whoever says bible is rubbish will be punished. It is not a historical book. It is the truth that God spoken with us. When you write comments here please have sense and write.Just because you don't believe in God or you are not a christian or you don't like christianity don't write whatever you like. If someone predicts let them do that ultimate is Gods call. Don't drag bible or christainity or any other religion between this.

-reply by Lawrence

BUT BIBLE SAYS !!!The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

AS FAR I KNOW AND I'VE RED,NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE IT IS WRITTEN THAT THIS WORLD WILL END ON ANY CERTAIN DATE. WHILE ACCORDING TO BIBLE-"IT IS SAID THAT AS A THIEF DOESN"T HAS A FIXED TIME TO COME, SIMILARLY JESUS WILL COME SOMEDAY LIKE A THIEF, ANY TIME FOR THE JUDGEMENT. AND THEN ON THAT VERY DATE AND TIME ALL THE CREATIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS WILL BE VANISHED.

I DON'T KNOW WHICH BIBLE THESE PREDICTORS ARE  TALKING ABOUT... HOW CAN SOMEONE OVER THIS EARTH PREDICT FOR THE END OF THIS WORLD. THIS IS RIDICULOUS...

-question by JOSAN

Well I don't think the world will end so soon . Well I am 19 years old and I have already heard all these non sense things many times . For the first time in 2000 , then in 2008 and now its again . If astrologers can't predict the end of a person accurately then how can they predict the end of world so accurately . Don't worry guys nothing will happen . Just enjoy your life and keep moving with time . Good bye everyone .

-reply by Sunil Gupta

will earth end?The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

This is all bull ****.Earth wont end up so soon.Do not worry guys the same thing was told on1993 but it dint happen.God can not do this.

-reply by sashank swarup

OpinionThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012Replying to iGuestI do support Mr Lawrance, that no body should drag any holy book in this event. Because no God says about the end of world, they support end of system. System may be wrong or rite, and the example is SATYUG, TRETA YUG, DWAPARYOUG AND KALIYUG. These all are system based era. After complition of DWAPARYUG(WAR OF MAHABHARAT) lord krishna said that now Kaliyug has been started and it will be continued till several crore yrs. Its written in Mahabharat that Bros will not trust on bros, one very good thing written in Mahabharat that there will be power in Majority (SANGHE SHAKTI KALIYUGE).Why we all are worried that we will be finished? Any way we have to die one day so why we can not give respect to each other? Why we can not show trust and respect on all Holy Books? It may be BHAGWAT GITA, RAMAYAN, QURAN, BIBLE or any belief. Why we people are so self centric that we can not trust on these respected holy books?Lastly, if any thing happen on 21 Dec 2012, what is the loss of us? Nature is bound to finish us, because we all have taken birth to die.I THINK PEOPLE ARE MORE THINKING ABOUT THERE LIFE INSURANCE POLICY.-reply by Sandeep

The world will end on 2012!

Let's analyze this. I tell you all a short story, and you'll hopefully get your answer.

One day a hunter was trying to hunt a fox. He trapped the fox and wanted to kill him so he could benifit from the fur. While the fox was trapped and the hunter wanted to finish him, then all of a sudden the fox screamed in fear saying that, please don't kill me or else the world will end. The hunter look very surprised and worried at the fox and replied, if the world ends by killing you, then I will set you free and will not kill you at all. And he set the fox free. When the fox was free finally and was running away, at this point the fox said to the hunter, if you killed me the world would end to me only.

So, now we know that the world ends to who ever who's dying. Surely enough in 2012 there are a very high probability that someone might die. And that would the the end of the world for that particular person.

Remember earth has been/is/will be forever. It's only us/people that comes and goes. Whatever is going to happen in 2012, will be nothing out of the ordinary. And whatever bad things that will happen in 2012, is actually happening right now. So, stop worrying about 2012 and start worrying about right now.

-reply by someone

is it possible?The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

If sun changes it axes or increses the enery first it affect to Mercury and venus then earth.Now both planets are safe then how it suddenly affect to the earth.

If it affect also it takes long term not as fast in the movies. 

-reply by vidyanand kesti

I don't really think so that the world will end!! But it is  possible that there will be 3 major Earthquakes in the world... These will be In West, East and Arabian peninsuala...  These will cause many distraction around the World.. It will Kill many many People... But remember This won't be the End of The world...

-reply by safee

end of the worldThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012I don't think our world will end. A world can be destroyed only little by little that too by us only and not as a whole.I belive that only the thoughts of living being rules the world.Thoughts has more power. If we strongly belive in one thing that will definitely happen. Everybody has there own dreams.So it will take time for the end of the world.Don't trust on tomorrow,belive in today and go ahead with your work.-reply by kanimozhi.T

I believe in God but this whole end of the world thing is nothin but bull - crap, the only thing that will end this world is US! we r the bad guys here polluting the world killing it !! have yall seen the movie " The Day After Tomorrow"well that could realyy happen if WE keep up wat is goin on now, so Please guys get back to your lives and enjoy it , and savour every moment and don't worry about th 2012 crap ok, leave the world for God and the government to handle

-reply by fhgf