xisto Community
X_X

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Opinion of the end of the world (Armagedon)The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Dear folks,

The world will not be ended, but as far as I knew from my supernatural clues, the hyper holy power will rehabs the existing earth into perfectly earth by demolishing unnecessary things includes humans, animals etc till got the perfect earth with perfect lives, and occupy by perfect human, that is peaceful earth with peaceful live. 

It'll not be happened in 2012 but it can be happened on earlier or later.

-reply by Bambang S

I don't belive this liyng stories. I think they are from some angry, emo guy that hates the world and what to bring fear to it. I live my live day by day, i don't care what will happen the day after tomorrow, i only care what will happen today and tomorrowSo, this is a perfect, whell planned and made LIE

Is this another hoax. Just like the Millennium Computer Bug/Virus in 2000 and the end of the world caused by the LHC creating a Blackhole.Personally its another bs attempt to scare everyone worldwide, even Hollywood is affected by this, they created a movie about it. To everyone non-religious or religious the world is not going to end in 2012, but more than likely in 5.5 Billion years where our solar systems sun will either explode into a supernova or dye out and turn into a white dwarf and causing the earth to freeze.

Polar SwitchThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

I believe that the poles will switch. The myans don't talk about the end of the world they talk about the beginning of the end which would be a huge event that causes the earth to change massively.

I personally believe the poles will change causing another ice age.

-reply by ZachSmyth

not trueThe End Of The World By December 21, 201221 dec 2012 is not the end of the world. Holy prophet muhamad saw say no one can know but Allah knows and when the end of the world and this day the sun will arise east on day of Friday-reply by salman khan

Can someone please tell me where in the bible does it say the world will end on December 21 2012? please, id really like to see this

-reply by blahhh

*In regards to the comment about the LHC creating a blackhole:It is assumed that we cannot accelerate an object to the speed of light because at that speed it will increase in mass infinitely. Infinite mass equates to some huge order of gravity which would be followed by a black hole. This is merely a conceptual fear, not something that we are anticipating.

21122012The End Of The World By December 21, 2012Replying to X_XPeople have own belief...For instance, my side of the story, no one human knows exactly when is the world going to end except the One. It may happen tomorrow or even the next minute. Though through Mayan & others belief in the calendar prediction as 21 12 2012 is the world end date, I strongly advise as not to panic because although they were right in other prediction...The world end date may be inaccurate. As an old saying banana tree wont give out banana twice. It is just a message for human race to think,(end of the world do exist but don't know when) rather than enjoy life in this world which is not forever.

So we have read or heard "A say so" about the end of the world in 2012. Actually, the truth is no body knows the dates or when will it be the end of the world or he end of man kind. The bible states that not even Jesus, The Son of God, know when the end of the world will take place, but it does talks about the horroable or terrible events that will take place in judgement day. The point is, no once knows when the date of the end of the world. The only end is the death of humans that accures everyday and the generations of man or siblings.-reply by David Q.

Well I think that the world could or couldn't on that day! Maybe heavenly father will make the world end that day because of what everyone and the calenders are saying. The calenders are usually never wrong! (So I've been told) I mean there could be any possibility. Maybe heavenly father will make it end tomorrow! Lord knows! (He seriously does know) Anyway, Let's get to my point. My point is that no one knows when the world is going to end. No matter what the calender says, it might now be true because for century's that calender has never been wrong yet... I mean think about it. I think that it might not because heavenly father wants it to end unexpectedly doesn't he? 

Well It doesn't even matter right now! Lets just stop thinking about it until it is near the day! I mean really, It could end tomorrow and you're not thinking of that are you? So why should you be worried that the world is going to end December 21, 2012. That is a long way away. I would just stop thinking about it until it comes a week before that date! I mean I do make a pretty good point! You got to admit that! I know some people or all of you are scared quite a bit. Even I'm scared to! C'mon well all know that it's going to come to an end one of these days. Just stop thinking about it and get on with your normal lives! 

Anyway, I'm glad that I just now made this speech to tell you to stop worrying for something big but then very small! We got 4 years and lets not worry about it now! I'm a 12 year old little girl that just now wrote this whole thing and look at me! C'mon you guys need to pipe down a little bit before you go psycho and kill yourself before it does come to an end! Goodness!! You people need to learn not to be so overactive! Well that's all I gotta say so! Peace! ~Taylor

bible is false stories The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

who said that bible is truth its all false in the words of all sentences are made of  lies lies lies lies all lies nobody can say future so please don't trust in bible words trust in our hands and minds

ANTI-CHRIST- PURUSHOTH 

-reply by purushothaman

The bible tells us that the world could change as we know it.  For all we know it could be a good thing like, a new technology or world peace.  We will just have to wait till 2012 to find out for sure.

-feedback by Liliane

"Academic research does not indicate that the Maya attached any apocalyptic significance to the year 2012: the date for the end of their world lay unimaginable aeons of time in the future.""But last week Newsweek gave it serious attention, and there's a metastasizing web of 2012 sites, including at least one anti-2012 site, which has a section devoted to debunking the apparently limitless number of gullible airheads who have become 2012 believers."--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/December_21_2012

what a loadThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

yeah it's pure crap how could some indians living thousands of years ago tell us whats gunna hapen we make our own futra not them!I think every one should should just chill out and if you spend your life worrying about it chanses are it wiill happen just keep your head high and even if it did happen wich it wont! and youve spent your live worrying . Your bound to die someday whether its today tomorrow or the 21 of december it doesnt matter. I rest my case

-reply by geordie

Before I say anything I would like to say that I do not follow any religions. When I heard the Mayans had a calendar that was made so long ago that ended on this date it made me curious to look in to it more. When I saw a passage that was posted from the bible on the internet on one of the sites I came across, one of them made me uneasy. What was said in that post of the passage does make sense and something like that is not impossible to happen. I do not believe the religious meaning to it but when you think about it, one day the sun can harm our precious planet and it is not impossible for it to burn to crisp, or as the passage says; "DISSOLVE". Anything can happen. We cannot see the future, we can only guess or believe what we think will happen.

We basically need to take care of our little planet, even though it is probably surrounded by many things in the universe that can harm it at any time. We really don't know what is out there and we cannot waste time debating over it because either way we will all have our own opinion. Take care of our Earth and maybe it will take care of us IF December 21, 2012 is doomsday for all of us.

WE all need to make changes in the way we treat our planet. Maybe 12/21/2012 isn't doomsday. Maybe something that we could never imagine will happen on that day but for the best of us. It could just be the day that everyone on the planet Earth will get a wake up call without the END actually happening.

-reply by Maria