xisto Community
X_X

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Replying to iGuest The bible is not rubbish... And thw world will not end in 2012 beacsue there are 7 years before the end of the world when the anti-christ arives and none of the signs foretold in the bible hove been seen although (this is me I don't know about anyone else and I really don't care what you think of obama) I think that Obama might be either a demon helping the anti-christ, the anit-chirst himself, a human helping the anti-christ, a terroist, or just a person.

not trueThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

the only reason the bible and the mayan calendar both say it is because one influenced the other to believe it its not true if it were the world would be alot different right now notcible differences like flooding or something. Its going to take alot longer to end than that 

-reply by alex

it is not the matter of bible or any other religion race or a calender 

there r resons to say that this world will come to an end but till we find the exact reason and proof we should not belive in all these . BECAUSE THERE IS A POWER WHICH IS MAKING THINGS GO ON BELIVE IN God OR NOT BUT THERE IS A POWER WHICH IS SUPERVISING THE WORLD WHICH WILL SAVE THE GOOD AND DEFINTLY PUNISH THE BAD.

I THINK......The End Of The World By December 21, 2012Replying to X_XI'M NOT SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND HONESTLY DO NOT HAVE THE TIME NEEDED TO INVEST INTO IT. OUR LIVES COMPARABLE TO THE EARTH IS SHY OF A BLINK SHORT. I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE FOR HOW LONG I CAN WITHOUT WORRING ABOUT THE BLUE EYED MAN AND THE MAN IN THE TURBAN. THERE IS ENOUGH STRESS JUST TRYING TO LIVE IN THE HERE AND NOW. MOST OF WHICH I MUST SAY PEOPLE IN WHOLE HAVE BROUGHT UPON OURSELVES. (OVER POPULATION AND TECH.) AND IF IT DOES HAPPEN...WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY...WE DESERVE IT. HAVEN'T HUMANS DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE. WE DESTROY EVERYTHING WE TOUCH, HURT EVERYONE AND EVERY LIVING THING IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER DIRECTLY AS WELL AS INDIRECTLY AND PRESERVE VERY LITTLE. MAYBE THE EARTH NEEDS TO EXTERMINATE A GOOD NUMBER OF US PEST, AND DESTROY THE TONS OF CONCRETE WE HAVE HASTLY BUILT SO THAT THE EARTH CAN ONCE AGAIN BREATHE! EVER THINK ABOUT THAT? MAYBE NATURE JUST NEEDS TO RUN IT COURSE WITHOUT INTERVENTION, THAT IS,, OF COURSE IF WE DON'T NUKE THE HELL OUT OF IT FIRST! WE NEED TO BE COMPASSIONATE PERIOD, AND NOT JUST "GLOBALLY COMPASSIONATE"!

2nd coming of JesusThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

The second coming was in the first century AD as predicted by Christ and the Apostles.

Matthew 16:28 Matthew 24:34 Revelation 1:1-3 Rev. 22:7, 12, 20 Hebrews 10:37 1 John 4:3(antichrist already there) 1 John 2:18 (it was the "last hour" in their day)

All these prophecies were fulfilled by the time Jerusalem was destroyed in AD70.

The scripture is not "rubbish". People who interpret it by looking at modern events make it look that way. It should be interpreted on its own terms.

Jesus predicted that "not one stone would be left upon another" (regarding the Temple in Jerusalem) Matthew 24:2

The temple was destroyed in ad70 by the Roman general Titus. The Romans then, had the practice of uprooting even the foundations of buildings when they sacked a city.

Jesus' prediction was fulfilled in precise detail during THAT generation. ( Matthew 24:34)

-reply by Rick Jones

Maybe what the mayans mean by the "end of the world" is the end of the world as we know itNo religion has ever given the exact date of the end of the worldMany prophets asked God and were all told the same thingNo human knows and will knowMaybe you should learn to live each day as it comes.After all look what was predicted for Y2K! and what exactly happened? nothing except people getting more drunk then usual!-reply by maria

It won't necessarily be the end of the world. Just the end of people. Life will form once again like it has before. It's just odd how something SO far away right now, is coming directly in our path. As if it can't hit any obsticals.

I suppose December 12th, 2012, is the day where a series of extreme natural disasters will destroy all the infrastructure humans have built and severely rid us of most of our luxuries.

December 21, 2012The End Of The World By December 21, 2012I have been reading books from Nostradomus and Sylvia browne and no where did it say anything about the end of the world coming in 2012. Nostradomus books goes on even further thru time and so does Sylvia. It does state however about a comet hitting the earth and that it would be hard to survive in the book with Sylvia. The bible does not go on to give a date and from what I remember when I was a young girl, it says that no one will know the time and the place when the earth will end that the good Lord will come like a thief in the night. This I believe. I have watched the History Network with all their predictions recently and in the past. In the past, quartrains about Nostradomus in 2012 did not mention anything like the end or anything else with that. So, sometimes, I think these people who read these quatrains make up their own decisions. I have also watched a documentary on the Mayan people. For people who were so brillant who could read astrology, they were a very violent tribe. They savagely killed men, women, children and even babies. They are only a few decendents left and those are hard to find. I believe what they may have seen was earth revolving again. What worries me right now is the Antartic melting but there are other parts of Antartica were they are getting alot more snow and different types of penguins are adapting to the different areas and also the volcanoes that are starting to become active that have been dormant. No wonder people today are becoming more violent and have no respect. What are we telling the future generation-go out and do bad things because the end is coming in 2012, there is no hope for the future. From things that I have seen on tv, I believe that the earth keeps shifting after so many, many years and polar changes change their positions, the earth cleanses itself whether it be by flooding, which God has said that he wouldn't destroy the world by floods again . Maybe a solar flare up from the sun which would explain the earth to be destroyed by fire and brimstone. Who Know. I just know that sitting around and worrying about it isn't going to prove anything. There isn't anything one can do. I have grandchildren that I hope will grow up to be something oneday and that 2012 will just be another day right before Christmas.-reply by PhyllisKeywords:

IThink that all these people who really believe that the world will come to anEnd in 2012 are just lunatics and poor ignorant brainwashed human beings. Don'tYou get it, all this brou ha ha is for entertainment in order to make tones ofMoney from people who aren't capable to make their own judgment based onSituations such as doomsday?

Don'tYou see it, they will make you pay to watch movies and even better they?ll sellYou many books and other kind of craps just by the fact that they'll fill yourBrain with fear and make you become paranoiac. If you call yourself ChristiansOr Muslims or Jews then you should perfectly know that no one knows the end ofOur time not even God's Angels but only God possesses this knowledge.

YouAll need to know that the predictions made by the Mayans based upon theirCalendar is of course the alignment of our solar system to the center of ourGalaxy and the real prediction of 2012 is nothing less than the beginning of aNew astrological cycle, pure and simple. In other words use your common sensesAnd don?t let others hijack your brain. Stop speculating because nothing willHappen by the year of 2012 when it comes to Doomsday, we may have more wars andDisasters but life will go on as usual. Those who are continuously looking forDisasters and preparing for the end of the world are just lunatics; they are soDesperate that they wish for the end of the world. I believe we still haveThousands of years ahead of us before it ends completely, period. 

My advice to you for those fill with desperation is toCommitting a suicide, it's quick and simple or look for joy and travel littleBit more around the world that would better improve your lifestyle.

-reply by and. Arfan

IgnoranceThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

In response to iGuest's reply on April 11th, 2009

How dare you have such disrespect for other's beliefs? Your statement was full of misspellings and incorrect grammar...But I do not judge you or judge your ability to have valid opinions.

You seem to be very cynical (my opinion) and I pray that one day you will find the light and realize that disrespecting other beliefs and "slamming" others is quite ignorant in itself...And a horrible way to demonstrate any intelligence that you think you may have. 

Your statement is proof of the evil and hatred in this world and all the more reason for me to put my armor on and prepare to encounter people like you...Figuratively or literally.

God Bless you.

Regarding the Mayans. I watched the History Channel special last night which is why I have found this site. To read others opinions and find what the bible says. X_x, here is a verse that I hope helps..

" Matthew 24:36 : No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angelsIn heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Here is another site that may help as well : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Good Luck in your search! 

-reply by Megan

The Mayan calendar predicts an "end" of the workd as we know it on Dec 21, 2012. It also says that it will be catacysmic..And many scholars predict it will be by flood again..They say thats how the Mayans predict it will end almost all life and begin a"new earth", a healing process FOR the earth.  It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to know that WE ARE causing great harm to this planet that we depend on for survival..The oil, natural gas,coal,water,salt,whatever we "mine" from it, possibly disrupts its normal living cycle, even if it is a small degree. This planet provides us exactly what we need to survive and we rape it. I am no tree hugger, no environmentalist, no scientist, just a human being that knows we could survive on so much less than we do. Its our greed that will ulitmately do us in as a species. We'll **** this planet completely dry of it nutrients and then we'll die..Unless "God" does step in and stop us short of doing that.

-reply by chicken

Its what you thinkThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

The world may not end on that day but something will happen. The Bibble to my standards is not  real, there can only be one religion out there when it all started. So most of it is made up, it says nothing about the dinosaors and we have scientific proof that they were real. Back to the other thing. Many calenders like the egeyptians and myans wich were brilliant people have chose to end their calenders on that date and time. Wich brings us to at this time all the planets line up perfectly in percise degree with one another, the last time this happened was when the dinosoars went extinct, wich we still have no permanent proof why that happened, some say it was a metierorite, I now beg to differ more people is thinking that it is this. Believe what you want and say that my theory isnt true becasue of our little year 2000 internet scare, but  in all fairness there is much difference in that including the internet was a man made thing, this infact is not. This theory is the first that we have not made up, this is a mother earth happening.

-reply by A guesser with her mind set

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Interesting how so many cultures and religions believe in an"The End of the World" and at about the same point in time (2012 or2013).  To those quoting the Bible thatNo one knows, may I ask: "then why are so many signs of the endGiven"?

Some of the signs given are:  Luke 21:11  There will beGreat earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearfulEvents and great signs from heaven.

Earthquakes ? taking magnitude of 6.0 or greater, theAverage over decades has been 2 to 3 a year. For the past ten years, 25 to 35 earthquakes of 6.0 or greater magnitudeHave been recorded.

Famines and pestilence ? Over the past ten years how manyNew diseases have their been?  TheLatest is swine flu and bird flu. 

Great signs from heaven ? The sun is now dormant, noSunspots, no flares and is cooler than any measurement in over 100 years.  Many places in the world are reportingAbnormally cold summers and winters.  ShortWave radio is all but useless.

An end is prophetic in the Bible and the Koran.  The Islamic nations are preparing to attackAnd destroy Israel.  Per the 1993 peaceAgreement between them and the tradition of the Truce of Hudaybiyyah, this must be done in twenty years, (2013).

Doubters, check out these statement on the internet if youWish.  I won't say what I think itMeans.  But something really strange isConverging.

-reply by Locustspicy