xisto Community
X_X

The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Yeah. :)
Two things, you need though to get settled in Michael.

1. Welcome to Xisto!
2. You might want to fix your signature codes.

it should be:

[font][color="#8B0000"]Practice anonymous acts of love and kindness="Microsoft Sans Serif"][/font][/color]
:)

Thanks!
You're the first to welcome me!
I changed the code.....let's see if it works.

~Michael

I don't really believe the world will end in december 21. This is probably like the end of the world that was supposed to come by the year 2000....and nothing really happened. I mean sure the mayan calendar ends at that date...but who cares?? it's not like the mayans were gods or something. Anyways i've heard these kinds of predictions quite often and nothing happens in the end. And nothing will happen on december as well. We'll just go on with our normal lives and i'll probably post a topic on december 22.

12/21/2012

Replying to FreedomOverdose

On December 12, 2012 the Earth, Moon, Sun, will align with the center of the Milkyway galaxy. Many people believe that this will cause a magnetic pole reversal, one such person was Albert Eistein. The Earth's Magnetic field weakens over time and needs to be recharged much like a car battery. It is suggested by many including Einstien that the "recharging occurs when the Earth reaches the center of the Milkyway. Now if this is to occur it doesn't mean its the End of the World. It basically means that the Earth will suffer major change such as the United States could become the new South Pole or that we could have significant earthquakes, tidal waves, etc. Anyways this would cause famine, diesease, warfare, and utter chaos on our planet because the resources we use everyday would suddenly be extremely limited. So whether you "choose" to believe this prediction or you choose to ignore it, doesn't really matter. You are only 1 of 6 billion people on this planet.

-reply by SecretiveGuy4U

One thing i have noticed is abusing of one another though not much but still it definitely felt here.Well i'd say that the bible has 2 partsOld testament and New testamentOld testament has the revelations of previous prophetsNew testament basically has GospelsA gospel is nothing but a biography of Jesus (pbuh)When the time had come to decide which gospels to select there was a huge uproar.Many gospels contradicted each other.A french council later selected 4 congruous gospels on god knows what basis & put them together.Further there are many versions of the bible and a text which appears in one doesn't appear in the other. So to say that the predictions in the bible are true will be highly difficult.Regarding mayan concept of time i would say that though they were ahead of their times but still nobody can predict the end of world.Science tells us that the resources are depleting at an exponential rate.My mind tells me(after seeing Al gore's documentary) that the end is not very far away... Hardly say 100-150 years

I dnt kno....

Replying to X_XI say we will never know till it happens and only Gog can judge wen we go...and I dnt remeber the bible saying an exact date...But ill look I'm guessin itz and revolutions??are no...But neway hpefully not...and also on the history channel it listed 4 others that will be the cause of human extinction not the earth...So if theres other causes maybe itz not all that accurate and just ta let you kno the asteroid thng your talkin bout on 2012 waz like the 4 are 3rd cause of dying out and global warming and greenhouse effect was number one soooo you tell me...Jus saying until then all we can do is pray thata this does not happen...

-reply by kira

scared The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

I am scared to  what will happen  if we are all  doom I want to be with my family  and  I hope God will spear us all save us from evil... The goverment keep letting  them tear down trees  to build  house's we don't need,   highways we don't need shoping malls we don't need  in johnston ri  al strip  when a shoping plaza was  is all empty  and boarded up

December 21, 2012..
The Bible says thats the day the world ends on 2012

The Mayan Calender (very accurate..) says thats the exact day the world will end.. the calender stops at that date

The Egyptians did too.

Everything says that the world will end on that date.. I saw a documentary about it on the History Channel.. It was really interesting..

What do you think? Will it happen or it's just another fake?

Given how much irregularities the bible contains, I wouldn't even take nothing for granted!

It's very funny for someone to give a date..Let's just wait and find oy

The End of the WorldThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Actually, the Bible does NOT give any sort of date for the end of this world.  Jesus said NO ONE knows that exact time and day, not even the Son (Jesus) but only the Father (God) knows. We are to be alert and paying attention to what's going on around us.  Jesus and the Apostle Paul both described world events that would signal the end times and most folks agree we're pretty much seeing those events right now.  So actually the world as we know it could end right now, or five minutes from now, or five minutes from the time you read this post, or...?  Some people believe that the "Church" (those individuals who are "saved") will be taken from the earth before things get really bad.  Either way - personally,

I can't wait. - Dee

For what itThe End Of The World By December 21, 2012

The concept of the end of the world happening in my time along with the numerous deaths in my family, combined with turbulent world events, I simply have a better appreciation of those around me and the events that happen betwixt them. Along with this I have gained better appreciation for philosophical studies and the time/events of the world (Read some of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegels' Philosophy of Right and Philosophy Of History . It has deepend my faith that no matter what I see in this Universe, there is a God (and Son who died on the cross and rose again!) above it all and he has all of our best interests at heart. This enables me to freely and euphorically appreciate my days while trying to keep my lifestyle moral and healthy. I continue to enjoy intellectual persuits and find knowledge rewarding by (knowledge) being fufilling. I have yet to decide what I'm going to do on that day, barring miscellenious life circumstances, but its bound to be something interesting. I might just spend the day reading the Bible and praying out in the mountains or desert. Heck, mabe I'll even travel to Israel!

Machulak

no it dosent say 21st 2012 in the bible..

in the bible it says nobody will know when the world will end not even the angels in heaven .. 

if you like go around scaring people thats fine but why cause all hype over this ?

people are going be terified may even end there life what about when 2012 passes?

we will feel guilt.. Yeah the worlds not a perfect place thats are fault we need  to love and respect are slefs and eachother so the worlds a better place and take good care we only have 1 life lets not live worrying...

p.S mayans believe there calender will end not the world its the start of a new year for them like we have new year..

how the hell would they know when they just had a stick to play with..

we have all this equiptment now =]

-reply by missi

the bible says no one knows the exact time day the world will end, not 2012The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

Where does the bible state that the world will end on 2012. It does say, no one knows the exact time or day.  Look back through history and you will see how many times people thought the world was going to end.

Is is more than a coincidence?The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

REVELATION 11:3 "And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.

I've also seen the two witnesses will be given three and a half years.  That's 1,266 days.

Interestingly, if you subtract 1,266 days from 12/21/2012, you get July 4th, 2009. 

Any thoughts on this? Is is more than a coincidence?

Your Kidding Right?The End Of The World By December 21, 2012

This is quite interesting...But complete idiocracy...Honestly they are driving on fear...The fear of the unknown...Humans naurally cannot comprehend the fact that they are never going to know when the end of the worls is going to be... Science is not ever going to prove when the end of the world is coming...God has thought way farther than any of human could possibly think...

Not to mention he probably finds it interesting himself that people sstil try to make a guesstimation on the rapture... Well sorry folks its not coming anytime soon...Yes! There are things that match up in the world to what the bible says... But everyone has their own interpretations of the bible... Not to mention that the Pope himself would probably be the best notification of truth or myth...What has he said about this claim? But like I said...Its idiocracy...Humans believe they know it all...Well sorry to inform the human race but, YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING!

-reply by Dazed And Confused

People said the new millennium the world would end, and also years before that. I doubt this will actually happen, people cannot predict what things are too come.