xisto Community
finaldesign

The Best Media Player Which is your best media player?

The best emdia player is:  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Windows Media Player for me too, they are the most trusted Media Player for Windows xp and it can almost play all media files I have, although some has to install codec to work... The current beta version of Windows Media Player works very well for me and I kind of fall in love with it, and the interface is pretty cool!

I voted for Window Media Player created by Microsoft , mostly because it can play nearly all of my CD and media files I have got and more , it was created by the most trusted company Microsoft so Media Player all the ways here and there.

For me, I use ITunes, it has a very nice interface and I like it when a particular MP3 is ending, it fades and allows the next song to come into it just as it is fading. I also play videos on it, love the way the video is playing on the side.

I had WMP, but I just recently switched over to Winamp. It just seems nicer, and the skins and extensions that the winamp community offered intrigued me.

WMP is so bloated. They just keep making it look nicer. There's always a consequence, and in this case it's using up most of your computerrs resources. I use Winamp. The plugin system is *the best* and it's fairly light. Not to mention the playlists actually *work*. WMP screws up my fil;es all over. >.<

hmmmmm..................My favourite Media Players are Windows Media Player & RealPlayer because they are essentiel in the PCWith you now to say ;) ;) ;)

My favourite media player is by far VideoLan (VLC) to play video and winamp for music. I think I use Winamp just because it?s a classic and I can?t stand WindowsMedia. And VLC, to me looks like the best options because you don?t have to worry about downloading codec packs that interfere with other codecs you previously installed, etc, etc, etc. It really annoys me the fact that you have to install a lot of media players if you want to play videos of all types.

Mine would be iTunes because its runs quickly whilst im doing other things otherwise it would be Windows Media Player 11. They are both great pieces of software and their sound is great - very clear.

MPlayer wins every time. All music and video files (pretty much) are played quickly and easily. It runs on Windows and Linux, and you can choose a GUI to make it as simple or complicated as you want - or have no GUI at all. It loads quickly and easily, has all the options you need and some useful information can be displayed over your videos. It's also free!

Windows Media Player, The newest version.