xisto Community
finaldesign

The Best Media Player Which is your best media player?

The best emdia player is:  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

usually,we schloolars use RealPlayer.exactlly speaking is RealOne.we install it on our notebook PC which used very convenient... :)

I use Windows Media Player for videos mostly and winamp for mp3-s.I have tried bsplayer and some others too but since wmp was already in my computer i used this instead of bsplayer. i like it it's good.and so is winamp. i like the design of it and that i can have my own skins :)

As pbrugge I use Mplayer for video, and XMMS for audio.

I can't understand how people can use closed-source software for there multimedia files, with all the risk of spyware sending information about what files you're playing... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

For movies, I use Windows Media Player 6.2 something.  It is already included in windows xp and it is very small and efficient.  The program is like 5kb.  Why download WMP Classic when it is already included with XP?

Because we're not talking about WMP (which is closed-source and deprecated), but about a modern and free software, MPC.

You cal also use VLC if you don't like MPC. But there isn't any other choice on win32...

Id say the best media player is Real Player its good you can burn cds with it you can download songs you can chat well almost everything Its for advanced people tho noobies would not know much about it! You have a 13 day free trail then you see if you like it or not!

One of the best media players on the net is Herosoft DVD Player. It is supported with a very very strong algorithm in playing video files. I have used for about 3 years and i haven'r even had a sslightest problem with it. Youcan play your scratched CDs or DVDs without even experiencing any hang-up in your operating system. It has a drive detective program that stays on System tray and is realy handy.

You cnagive it a try.
http://www.herosoft.com/

I dont poll anyone because i use another media player software called storm codec which looks like wmp classic version but more powerful than any player i have used.beside it,if listen music,i always use TTplayer which is awesome as well,itune is less unique contrast with it sometime.

i use windows media player...i only like sticking to one media player have two annoys me lol...i dont feel the need to try out other medias because theres nothing wrong with the one i have right now and i dont want to go throught the process of having to install and uninstall new programs...

I sometimes use this one called 'CoreMedia' player or something, it plays almost anything so its good.I also like the nero vision express package as this has a good DVD playback software.

I'll pretty much use multiple media players. However, if it's just music that I want to listen to, I use XMMS (X Multimedia System) for Linux. If I want to watch videos, I use the Totem Movie Player or RealPlayer. However, I am unfamiliar with most Linux media players (so I'm limited).