xisto Community
finaldesign

The Best Media Player Which is your best media player?

The best emdia player is:  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nero media player.. for audio.. man, dont kno how do they manage such voice quality.. love them..and bs player.. for videos.. but the video clarity isnt much.. though, its really user friendly.. like, i can use arrow keys to traverse the movie.. and up down keys for volume.. and yes, just press D to make the movie run on the desktop.!! user friendliness.. bs player.. it rocks..

Winamp,This is my choice of media player. Windows Media player tends to lag my computer.Real Player - Very plain and not very "cool"winamp is very customizable including shout cast and other plug ins.These probably exist for the other media players but are hard to find.Winamp is free and isn't made for money. The other company's want money but Nullsoft Winamp obviously want customer satisfaction witch is what I think everyone wants.Regards,Agent

i am sorry to say , but i dont find video lan player in the poll ,, i use VLC media player , and its pretty good . i dont have to even bother about the codec as its all built in in the latest update. Windows media player doesnt suposrt most of the files , but since its my defaulf player i use i pretty ofen, but the best is VLC.

Posted Image

Windows Media Player 11 is the bomb. The somewhat redesigned interface looks sharp and functions intelligently. The updated sync functionality is much better, as is the burning tool. Library seaches display as you type, and are updated instantly.

friends you can just say which media player is the best according to your needs,1. If you want to convert from Windows Media (*.wmv,*.wma,*.asf), you need Windows Media Player 9 or above to be installed.2. If you want to convert from QuickTime Media (*.mov,*.mp4,*.3gp,*.qt,*.dv), you need QuickTime Player 6 or above to be installed.3. If you want to convert from AVI Media (*.avi), you may need proper codecs to be installed.4. The program supports MPEG Media (*.mpg, *.mpeg) internally, you don't need to install any other components.Hope you know which is best for you :P

Hi I use WinAmp Modern for playing of music files and my favourite movie player is BSPlayer PRO but I also like the Media Player Classic which comes as a part of K-Lite codec pack. Recently I also began to use the Foobar2000 for music playing because it's nice and simple and doesn't use much of computer's resources, so you can have it in the background while playing some game.

You have missed JetAudio :PI think it is the best! Proper video playing, subtitles, quality sound (graphic equillizer), ease of use. I could choose also Windows Media Player 11, couse of the nice design and the advanced sound effects.

By my defenition, the best Media player is VLC ( VLC media player). The good thing about VLC is that you don't have to install any kind of Codec, Vlc already got Codex built in. So when you just have to reinstall you comp, you don't have to reinstall every little codec to get you movies working again. Only one Program that does it all.And as for a music player, I really love the one you get with vista or Xp, but I really don't have a choice in the matter. My Little Sansan mp3 player don't like either Winamp or other cool music players. So I'm stuck with the Windows Media player. Can't say it suck, it really is a good player, have all I need to play the music in my comp, and that's what really matters.

VLC trumps every other video player in terms of functionality... because it plays EVERYTHING.Usually when I can't play a certain video file with Windows Media Player 11, VLC picks it up and makes it work. :P Not even region-specific media is prevented from playing, which somehow was an issue with WMP11 with my U.S. copy. B) As for music, I would have to go with Windows Media Player 11 simply because I love the eye candy and the functionality it has as a music player. I used to use MusicMatch 10 but swapped over because WMP11 loaded up more quickly and looked nicer. B)