xisto Community
finaldesign

The Best Media Player Which is your best media player?

The best emdia player is:  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like use Windows Media Player so I find it's library awesome and I can Rip to MP3 and burn CD's with it

I would have to say Winamp Modern. I love Winamps many features and I'm probably biased because thats what I use to run my Icecast station.It's very user friendly, you can actually see the toolbar unlike the new windows media player. I dont like real player and I dont use it unless I must. I tunes is ok but since they added video support to their ipods the player has gotten much more confusing.~SPRadioP.S. If you need help setting up a streaming radio server on your computer let me know and I'll help you out.

GreetingsI would have to say VLC Player..i think its the best program,it can play almost all type of exstention and it is a small program, it dosn't need so mutch HD space.thanx...

Well..I like WinAmp the most, but thats because use Shoutcast, and I like how there is soooo many skins, its awesome. Other then that Windows Media Player is my choice, it has everything you need. Itunes is great too, but you really only need that if you have an Ipod.

hey guys,I still think that the RealAlternative with the media player classic is the answer, It?s free, small and has it?s own set of video codecs that can playback most of the video formats available today, even quicktime files, real media and all of the known mp4.This light pack can be found easily by google.C ya!

I have to go with Windows Media Player and of course Windows Media player classic when some of the stuff doesn't work (codecs and junk). I did use DIVX for awhile until I could find the right codecs to use on WMP and WMPC so I be sticking with them for awhile. I only use Quick time when I watch movie trailers and that is the only reason other then that it sits in my computer collecting dust. Was never a fan of realplayer back in the 90's, think the reason that it kept freezing a lot on the computer I was using at the time.

i use winamp here in the pc and the core media player in the laptop. i used winamp for a long time and i like the skins that can be used in winamp and the core i've used for the past few months. i downloaded a video that can only be played in the core so i downloaded it. i like the simplicity like the winamp and i also like the file association. there's a specific icon used for specific extensions that can be opened in the core (eg., yellow for midi, blue for mp3)

I have been using Winamp for a long time.

Main reason being it can be skinned very easily. This was very important for me as I wanted to stand against Bill Gates by modding my Windows XP. But, now I am using Linux which does not run Winamp. So, I like VLC Player now.

(Will try xmms player too - heard lot about it).

I am a Windows user and i am using Windows Media Player. But I think it is not that good enough. Some times I uses Winamp. Winamp is simple. To upload songs to my iPod i use iTunes. iTune still not that good. In fact i dont know which one is the best media player. But any way i like Windows Media Player it may because I am a Windows user

when i comes to playing movies i really like a media player that one of my friends itroduced me to. it is the k-lite codec pack. you know for the media player classic. it sucks though because i just lost half of the stuff that was on my harddrive and i think it went with it. but maybe i will get it back in a restore. or i can just download it again.