xisto Community
clouds421

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

I've not been sleeping much lately, maybe 4 hours, though I've been trying to take some sort of a nap on weekends. My bf is in sidney, and I'm in the us so there's like a 15 hour time difference, making it really late here by the time we talk. But I'll suffer. lol

I guess it would depend on when I go to bed and how tired I am when I do. On the most part I at least get 4 hours of sleep. But I tend to try and get 8 to 10 hours of sleep, simply because after a while my body just screams at me to get a decent amount of rest. Even though it doesn't always work out that way, because of insomnia. Not to mention I've always been a "Night Owl." So, I tend to be wide awake at 2 or 4 in the morning. Later, -- J.

Hi guyz,well i get about 3 hours of sleep max....! dailybut some times when i am bored i have to sleepthe maximum sleep i ever had was for about 6 hoursbut recently i am not getting any sleep,right now myself i have not gotten sleep since 2 daysjust working on the net, and going in & out.....i think i will have to take capsules or pills to sleepbut i am not using right now, and i hope i never do.coz i just want to stay away from those kinds of drugs!KEEP Your mind and tummy clean & safe...lol :( See ya!

According to an article I read teenagers who sleep less than 7 hours a day tend to be suicidal....

29976[/snapback]

I go to sleep usually around 9pm -12 am, sometimes I stay up well into the morning though. I'm getting back on my sleep schedule though so usually no later then 1 or 2 am at the latest now though.

Btw, info tidbit, getting 2 hours of sleep here and another 3 there and another 2 there isn't the same as getting 7 straight hours of sleep. Your body gets all its rest when it's in this deep sleep phase that involves you sleeping like 5 hours or something first if I remember right. That's when dreams happen as well too. I recall reading about it in a highschool psychology book many years ago, but it's been a while...

Anyway, just thought you might be interested in knowing that there's a difference in rest between sleeping the same amount of time if it's not all at once.

My average sleeping time is eleven hours. Lately I've only been getting eight bours or so which is bad because I need loads of rest so my mind is active..

Um, it just depends. I am always up by 7:40. I average 7:30. But sometimes I am up at 7:00am. I have chickens and I like to let them out early. I go to bed by 11:00pm and am usually am in bed by 10:00pm. So between 9-10 hours of sleep. "Early to bed, Early to rise, Makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." ~Ben Franklin

usually in winter 8-7 hours , but in the sammer between 3-4 hours , i don't like sleep , i like if a didn't have to sleep at all , but 3 or 4 hours is verry imprtant , Note : in the weeekend i sleep 5-8 hours .Ex: yesterday i was in bad at 3:.. , today i'm up at 6:..

Well i normally get between 8.5 to 9.5 hours a night. If i get less i am tired but normally wake up eventually and if i get more i am tired and wake up eventually so i just try to get the correct amount of sleep for my age which is 8.5 to 9.5 hours.

I read somewhere that many Americans are sleep deprived (get less than 8 to 9 hours of sleep per night) and in negatively affects their health and performance. So I try to get at least 8 hours of sleep each night. If I don't, I make up for it on weekends. :-)