xisto Community
clouds421

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

During school I usually sleep 5-7 hours(about 6 hours).Weekends I sleep 6-8 hours.I hear that If it sleeps for 10 hours or more, the body will degenerate.Is this true?Does anyone know about it?It is not too short or too long.<_<

hahahaha...depends. i try to get as much as i can.i work 15 days on, then i get six days off.on my days off i sleep like 7-9 hours or so.when i'm working... never more than 7 but usually less than 5, less than 3 sometimesand if any of you know anything about oil field work, you can imagine it's not easy

on school nights i got to bed at like 12:00 after family guy <_< then i gotta get up at 5:50 to get rdy for school, but on weekends i love it, its wut gets me to complete the week of school i probably sleep 15 hours on weekend each night, uggh its great :blink:

When I get less than 4 hrs of sleep, I'm a walking zombie, and can fall asleep anywhere if I sit down, and recently averaging 5-7 hrs per day, then I sleep like 12 hrs on weekends--pretty screwed up schedule.  How are your sleeping habits?
Read some article a while ago about how it kills your brain, too... wonder if it's true.

6 hours is minimum time for sleeping, but if you aren't busy with your work you can sleep whole 10 hours. But keep your free time, manage your work coz' you have to grow up and not to become degenerat. As I know the most outstanding people of the world didn't sleep much, many of them meditated after 3 AM. I also read some theory which tells that dreams are reality...

I usually get about 4 - 5 hours sleep during school nights, someones none at all <_< but on weekends and holidays around 8 to 10 hours sleep :)

I get 7-8 hours during weekdays, although I need about 9 feel refreshed in the morning. I guess I am just lazy.

i sleep on average 6-7 hours a day. maybe sometimes even less. But that' because i choose to. I'm such a bad person. I don't have set sleeping hours and that's not good. I should be sleeping earlier....

>_< I tend to go to bed at 1am.. and wake up at 7am... O_o I stay awake due to vast amounts of coffeeI tend to fall into coma's at the week end, if i stay up to late for a long period, last year I was daily going to bed at around 2-3 and getting up at 7... eventually I got very sick, and slept for 24 hours.. when I woke up, i thought it was still the same day...