xisto Community
clouds421

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

i sleep 6-7 hours but at the wrong time :\ im going to sleep at 5am

181421[/snapback]

do you work overnight or something? it must be hard for you.

(exam weeks) : 'Sleep? Sounds like something I read about in a book.' Usually sleep at midnight or 1am, wake up 7am to catch bus on school days - then on the following weekend, sleep till midday. Did that this morning :)(normally) : sleep at 12pm, get up at 7(weekdays). No-one ever told me PHP was addictive, so i stay up hacking away until sleepy time. On weekends, i stretch that a bit further.

i think i sleep for 4 hours because im some kind of a busy right now...well in a normal day i sleep 8 hours the complete one...when i woke up i feel so refresh...but if i have a bad dream im not in mood all day lol :)

Oh ! while reading this topic i was just thinking how mine other buddies can sleep for 8 to 12 hours ;) It is quite intresting to read that 'really intresting. :lol:

I don't have to go to college because having vocations ' though i cant sleep more than 5 hours in a day :lol:

I sleep allmost at 4:00 am and awake up at around about 8:00 am... :lol:

so buddies me don't know why i sleep soo much ;)

Edited by Bad-Boy (see edit history)

Blah, my sleeping habits suck! I usually get about 4 -5 hours of sleep on average. I just got a new job that requires me to be up by 6 AM. Which in turn means I will have to get better at going to bed at a decent hour. Thankfully, I can blame it on the internet.

when i have school i try to get to sleep by 1030...but if i dont feel tired at all ill just stay up longer till i feeln a little sleepy...on average i think i sleep for about 7 hours...usually wouold fall asleep from 11 to 6...what i find kinda interesting is how you dont know when you actually fall asleep, it just happens without you noticing till you dream i guess...ive heard that if you sleep for pretty long you will wake up even more tired becuase when you sleep your mind is exercising or whatever and the more it does that the more tired you will get...i dont whether we should believe this or not but if you want to look it up to get more info you'll have to search for it because i havent looked it up anywhere...but there are times when i dont get much sleep at all like if i wus to fall asleep around 12....i would wake up alot more awake than i would have than if i was to have went to sleep at 1030-11...weird...

my sleeping hours usually depend on what time of the year it is. it's vacation right now so i can sleep more than 8 hours a day. it's a huge difference compared to when i have classes. it goes down to 4-6 hours if i don't have any assignments and it goes even lower when i have stacks of projects to do. sometimes i don't really sleep at all. i've experienced not sleeping 4 days in a row and then i ended up almost fainting at the end of the week. it's not a good thing because my mind usually don't function well if i do such suicidal things. and on the usual case, i end up having upset stomach due to staying late at night, something that they say usually ends up as ulcer. it sucks because even if you have eaten something, you feel like your stomach doesn't like it or something.i wonder how much sleep i would get once i get to work...

Infact , my sleeping hours depend on the envoirment and the mood . If I am in romantic mood I sleep for 8 to 10 hours :lol: because? if I can?t meet my girlfriend then I meet her in dreams and spend a long time with her?. If my mood is off and I am in any sort of tention then I just sleep for 3 to 5 hours <_< . And if my girlfriend is not talikng to me , then I can?t sleep even for 5 minutes. Normally , I sleep 6 to 7 hours daily .

Edited by good-baby (see edit history)

Well, from 2am to 8am usually, so six hours on weekdays. Usually I have massive sleepins on weekends though (~10 hours, 3am to 1pm or so <_<)Often I supplement my sleep in lectures, because MA1000 is just high-school maths B and C all over again in my case and it's counterproductive for me trying to stay awake when I could be rectifying my sleep deprivation :lol:

Well, normally I go to bed around 1 or 2... which is pretty bad when I get up at 6.. The thing is that I really like being up at night because it is so nice and quiet and you have nothing you have to do! I'll sit at my computer for hours every night and i just c.a.n.t. go to bed! It's getting worse now because I'm living with a nine hours timedifference, so i can only talk to friends and family really early and really late.. And I'm not exactly good at getting up in the mornings...So, I'm pretty much the walking talking zombie too.. Yet, I get through the day very well... And catch up on some sleep in the weekends (or outside in the sun!)<_< Works for me!

It all depends on what day of the week it is. Or what time it is when I go to bed. I usually sleep for at 7 to 8 hours a night. But when I am in other people's homes I find I can't sleep to well. And I always find it more easier sleeping in my own bed. Unless I have no other choice but to sleep in someone else's bed or a bed in a motel or hotel room. In which case I might sleep a little bit more because of a long trip.