xisto Community
clouds421

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

Depends at times how much I sleep, usually between 5 and 8 hrs.If I'm having fun I goto sleep like 2 am and wake at 7 am and otherwise I goto sleep at 11 pm and wake up at 7 am.

Sleep is a luxury .... I get as many hours as I can, but never enough .... especially if I'm working .... shift work is the nemesis of sleep .... I believe you're supposed to get about 8 hours if possible .... but I rarely hit that target .... maybe 5-6 if I'm lucky .... I rarely feel refreshed when I get up in the morning ....

Posted Image

Last week was our midterms and it was hell. Being the procrastinator that I am I only had a few hours of sleep that week due to my pre-exam cramming. It also didn't help that I was a nocturnal studyist, studying only when everyone in the house is all silent and fast asleep. I probably had 5 hours of straight sleep time and I was a walking zombie during daytime. I got fever for 2 straight days after my exams, most likely caused by stress and lack of sleep. :)

At school I get to sleep at 11:30 PM usually, and then have to wake up at 7 AM, so thats 7 1/2 hours, at home at go to sleep at 1:30AM get up at 10 AM, so alot longer than at school...and I feel more tired! Very strange, but there is an example of two routines...quite hard to change between them, so with 1 week left of holdiays, i have to start going to sleep earlier...

It is more important WHEN you go to sleep then HOW MUCH do you sleep! If you go to sleep BEFORE 12 then you could wake up at 6:00 without any problems. However, if you go to sleep AFTER 12 then no matter how much do you sleep, you will NEVER get enough of it!This is scientific (self-tested) fact, that I can't integrate in my life by the way :)

Erm ... actually how many hours does you sleep doesnt matter ... as long as you have a good sleep .. without being disturbed by any one else ... try to drink some alcohol and have a good night's sleep ... you will find that you will be more refreshing the next day :) (But do not drink if you are underage)

I sleep around 8 hours or less. I wish i could sleep less but i really need to sleep that time. Sometimes i feel like loosing my time while i am sleeping.

On school nights I usually get about 6 hours of sleep. My parents make me go to bed at like ten o clock PM and I can't get to sleep that early so I usually fall asleep an hour or two later. Then they wake me up about 6:30 AM because they have to get to school early because they are teachers.on weekends I usually go to bed at 11 or midnight or one am if I have something to do and usually get up about 10 or something. During the summer I usually stay up till midnight or later and depending on when I have to work I get up about 7 or 11 am.You get brain damage from lack of sleep or too much? :)

Oh, My, God!! What - A - Question!! Lol, well if i go to school, i sleep like from 11 to 7, sooo, 8 hours. In the weekends, i most likely sleep from ą 12 till 8, so thats 8 hours too :D

Sometimes I got a LAN-Party with some friends, then i don't sleep for 2/sometimes even 3 nights!! After that, i fall asleep if I even when I'm eating :D I like LAN's alot though :D

24519[/snapback]

What is a LAN?

Other then that, I work all day, and I usually go to bed depending on what time I start the next day, but it mostly averages out to be 8 or 9 hours. The weekends are a whole different story! I sleep like 13-14 hours on the weekend, and then I STILL feel tired, maybe it's too much sleep :)

I generally sleep from 1:00AM to 10:30AM, or from 1:00AM to 8:00AM. There's no regularity, except that i always wake up at one of those 2 times. So i always sleep 7-9.5 hours a day. Never more, never less. It's still summer for 2 more weeks for me, so i can stay up relatively late watching The Drew Carey show and Just Shoot Me! I usually end up waking up at 10:30 because my little brothers are being little pest, since they always try to stay up late but but fall asleep if my Mom doesn't send them to bed. When i wake up at 8, it's before the rest of my family(except my Dad, he has to go to work early) has, so it's kinda nice.

in my house everybody tell me i'm getting noctambulus, and my mother is thinking how to remoive me from computer, she makes a lot of things, but definetly, she can't, the only thing that takes me away from computer is a nice girl, or my friends, well i think i'm sleeping about 6 hour.

I sleep a lot only in the summer. During the summer (which is right now) I sleep about 7-9 hours. I sleep at 5-6 (AM) and I wake up at about 12 PM to 2 PM.During the other seasons, I sleep much less because I have to go to school.

Well, as long as I can sleep :)about at least 8 hours for the normal school day which Monday to Friday but for Saturday and Sunday, it depends on do I stay up late at night. If I did well then around 6 hours at least but if not then more than 8 hours.