xisto Community
clouds421

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

Normal week days when I have school probably 3-4 hours. Why well I could never get to sleep early. No matter how hard I try. Plus I have to get up at five in the morning. On weekends probably about 10 hours.

its a cause of stress and uncleared mind :( try to meditate if you are getting that problem and can't get sleep
mm maybe you can also try the sound meditation :) you can search some in youtube it will refresh your mind so that
you can sleep tight :) btw if it doesn't affect you try to use sleeping pills xD kidding :D

most of the time I get about 6 hours, but about twice a week I have to stay up 24-36hrs+ so it evens out to be about 2 hours a night lol.

really depends on my job and how long it takes me in completing my job ,some days can get my normal 8 hours of sleep ,then working over time on research and will live on few hours of sleep .either way ,less sleep i can get ,will only result in me getting headaches or so tired ,i start dragging my feet through out next day and going through classes at times ,your teacher does not really appreciate seeing you ,nod your head in almost going to sleep and jumping in your chair as snickers come from your class mates as they know you was snoring :) that is embarrassing in class .

i dont sleep for long, 7 hours at mostand i don't sleep normal time too...i go to bed at around 3,4am and wake up at around 9,10I am forced to do this because I will be working and just have loads of things to do all the time.And sometimes but not most of the time, i do have a headache throughout the day, especially when someone disturbs this sleep pattern my body is used to...that person aka know as my girlfriend!!

I usually sleep 5 hours, but I always want to sleep 7 hours, but at weekdays I usually sleep over 10 hours and I guess weekly I sleep in average of 7 hours.On work days I need to wakeup at 6 AM and it's really hard to go to bed earlier than midnight or 1 AM, unless I'm really tired ;] I just find something to do and my eyes just don't close, I always try to go to bed whenever I feel that I will get asleep after 5 minutes :DI hate to go sleeping and lay in bed for 30 minutes or even 2 hours wanting to get asleep.. And I hate those mornings when it's very very hard to wake up :)

Edited by Quatrux (see edit history)

this question is vague. we have to compare to a certain time frame...so i will just assume it's within a 24 hour time period. studies have shown that people only need 5 hours of sleep in any one 24 hour time period. i personally range from -0 to 12 hours. if i were to ever dictate what i actually NEEDED, it would be 9 hours. more than twice the amount i actually need.you can also tell a lot about a person by their sleeping habits. "habits" because usually people are lazy, or excessive in what they have to do in a day. or stress will become a part of peoples dreams where it makes them want to sleep more since some dreams can be tiring to the brain and body.when we think about 5 hours of sleep is all we need, why are we sleeping more? everyone should think about that and the things they can do with 4-5 more hours awake time when they can resolve their sleeping habits.....

depends on the day and events that have happened usually 6 hours, a bad day or night its been no sleep what so ever, to which I've noticed after the 2nd sleepless night turns me hyper as a 4year old on a sugar OD, then I tend to sleep for about 18 hours, its bad when you go to sleep and you've lost a day lolthings that help sleep property law books, business legisilation,lavander , hot milk and enya these sometimes work :)

I usually get from 6 hours of sleep to 4 hours asleep. Which is defiantly not good lolz. Reason why i don't sleep that much is since im pretty much overwhelmed in school right now and going to work at the same time. My work has been interfering with my school a lot lately so I'm probably going to have cut another day off work and hopefully get back on track.Plus some times i stay up very late getting my call of duty MW2 on :)

It can be as little as two hours or as many as eighteen with me. It depends on so many factors. For one, my bipolar disorder affects my sleep patterns. When I'm manic, I can wake up after just a couple of hours sleep and feel just as energetic as a normal person would after eight hours of sleep. Sometimes, if my mania gets too bad, I just don't sleep period (although it's been well over a year since it got that bad). If I'm depressed I could sleep all day, literally. Also, if I drink heavily, the next day I will spend all day asleep, usually on the couch, waking up every couple of hours then passing out again. On "average" (as if "average" is ever an option with me, but that's another story), I sleep anywhere from four to seven hours a day. Today, it's already 9:00 AM and I have to be at work at 5:00 PM, so I'm thinking I may end up getting four, at the most five, hours of sleep today. I like to try to convince myself that I make up for it on the days I don't work by sleeping a bit more (which is true), but in reality, there's really no such thing as "catching up" on sleep.

7 hours... sometimes 8. 8 is recommended. But i have a friend who didn't sleep for 12 days straight... needless to day after day 7 he started hallucinating :angel:

I work for a software company and need to work overtime usually, in my office or at home. So I can only sleep max 8 hrs one day,including midday rest. This makes me exhausted but I feel happy. Because I like this work very much

The one thing I've been hearing about sleep is that until the school-going age, eight hours of sleep daily is required for healthy growth. At that age, the more you sleep daily, the more tall you grow :P After school life, however, anywhere between 6-8 hours of sleep is good.I've tried sleeping for just six hours daily and did all my routine work daily and I wasn't exhausted at all. Then again, that changes from person to person. But for people above 20, I don't think it's really necessary to sleep for 8 hours. There are lots of other things they could be doing awake, be it at late night or in the early morning. By sleeping a little less they get to enjoy more of life and thus whatever exhaustion they get it will disappear once they start enjoying what they're doing. Of course that exhaustion will return right before sleeping, but then you will have a sound sleep and won't know about that exhaustion at all.Wow that sure was a lot of rambling, wasn't it? I'm no expert on sleeping but I'll stick to what I said - sleep more in your childhood, sleep less when you grow up :D :angel: Trust me it really is fun when you sleep less!

This is one of the situations that deserve our attention, we can not live without sleep, everyone knows, but few know how, what and when to sleep. How? They need everyone, for our set-up skeletal / muscular of couches, beds, with the bottom disk is not too soft, in fact our ancestors were sleeping on the ground, remember: no wire mesh in our beds, but the boards or nets made of strips of hardwood that will sleep well and with a regular structure; course, the mattress must be of wool in winter, in summer of horsehair or other natural products, non-synthetic, but better than that of orthopedic hard; pillows not often , of wool or cotton or other plant products, in order to allow the right position to take during sleep. For the pillow and 'a necessary rule to the person, everyone needs a different type of cushion, some make less, particularly if there are problems and cervical dorsal and' good to be careful with the type and thickness of the cushion. These natural rules for a good sleep: If you sleep is a clear sign that should sleep. Try to sleep a certain number of hours without a break as easily and wake him several times during the night, making people irritable, and above all, prevents a real rest. It 'good to go to bed and getting up at the same time, you should not need the alarm clock in the morning. Do not try to catch up on sleep sleep longer in the morning, this is a way to upset the rhythm wakefulness / sleep. It 'best to recover the lost sleep by going to bed for several consecutive evenings soon (at least 15, 30, 60 minutes before). It 'important to restore balance to the normal weekly hours of sleep. If for various problems we suffer from a chronic lack of sleep, you should anticipate every day for a period of at least 8 weeks, at least half an hour, the bed. Exercise and gymnastics, helps sleep better, but we must avoid vigorous exercise in the 3 hours of sleep, as you will be excited and have difficulty falling asleep. Avoid consumption of coffee 'or other stimulants, during the night reduces the REM stages of sleep during the day and may worsen anxiety and depression, because brain cells do not relax. Try the pause / daily daytime nap of at least 5 or 20 minutes, helps increase productivity and creativity. Do not sleep more than 45 minutes, would fall into deep sleep and you wake up worse than before. As we sleep? There is no fixed rule, but the natural cycle tells us a lot. Looking at the diurnal animals, we note that the setting sun goes to bed and get up before dawn, but unfortunately men do not do the same, taking advantage of the invention of electricity, lose their best hours, those extending from sunset to midnight around and so do not use the most of the restorative and regenerative power of the first hours of sleep. At night in the horizontal position, facilitate the re-magnetisation cell body, which is a component essential for the proper functioning of the human and electronic machine for use at best, some say that it is necessary to stay in a specific direction with respect to magnetic north: the best is said to be oriented with the head north, if you are in the Northern Hemisphere, Southern Hemisphere, the position must be reversed. If you sleep with the head north, the vernal equinox and for 4 weeks or a moon, I turned the bed so that the head is to the south, past the moon cycle, return the bed or the body's initial position. The magnetic body is a harmonic component of terrestrial magnetism. Another important fact to get a good sleep and ventilate the room where you sleep, it's better to have some 'of light rather than having stale air. According to the Bio Electronics Vincent (BTA), the normal sleep corresponds to a polarization (H2) neurons under the effect of activities that lead to fatigue. Polarization with the H2 produces sleep, interrupting the current of electrochemical nerve activity of neurons in the brain. The normal sleep corresponds to a lowering of blood Rh2; all states of coma, loss of Rh2 very low (15 and under). Equally sleep artificially produced with drugs (even the vaccine because 'they are dangerous for all), remember that unfortunately they have always drawbacks. One who suffers from insomnia is therefore a person whose neurons can not easily change polarity, he continues to build synapses (neural connections) that is thought and is in fact impolarizzabile, an excess of positive charge. To sleep is necessary to eliminate the excess positive charge (electro smog), which should NEGATIV - see ionic balance and urine therapy, drinking their own urine combines a finger very well sleep at any time. The best power reserve is negative NATURAL our land to sleep one who suffers from insomnia it should not only drink a little 'urine, should make contact with Earth, that is negative of course. Numerous other experiments performed by Professor Vincent, father of BEV (Bio Electronics Vincent) and BTA (they are the same techniques that have proved the effectiveness of the method of negativity, to prevent any disturbance collaterally even insomnia. Remember, however, the need to integrate electronic use this technique, assumption, daily microbial supplements (prepared multibatterici), minerals, vitamins, enzymes, vital factors capable of, knowing in advance surpluses and shortages with suitable tests, along with a power crugivora (only vegetable crudit?s), to help eliminate the poisoning of the body that it was still a good night's sleep. Good rule is to have, in some cases (especially in winter) during the night, a good humidifier cold sponge and fan in the bedroom and kept burning throughout the night, the humidifier should be cold and not evaporation of water in the heat, it is important to draw maximum benefit from humidifiers, above all in cases of persistent and influences all the chronic inflammation in the airways, will be indispensable to sleep every night (above all, the summer) with turned on the humidifier in the room, do not use those advertised for infants, which are generally insufficient to provide the right amount of moisture and the more they work with hot-water evaporation. You can aditivare water with essence of thyme or eucalyptus, lavender, etc.. And one of the functions of the humidifier is also to plunge to earth all the dust that floats in the air. This boosts the detoxifies the mucous membranes in the respiratory tract, avoiding the congestion resulting in abnormal production of phlegm, which in turn certainly sinusitis, bronchitis, etc.. And this technique should be carried out concurrently, for the first 3 or 7 days for a 'power from healing, as shown in organic food. In some cases it will be useful to sleep through the night and for several nights, with a bandage (cloth of linen or cotton) moistened with cold water (with a few ice cubes), putting from below the stomach to the pubic bone, inside the pajamas or with cold mud poultice, see Natural Cures, voice poultices. The dream (dream) function is absolutely essential for the proper functioning of the human machine. In waking we use the most and almost always the rational analytical part of the mind / body, while sleeping at night, give vent to the instinctive emotional (called "irrational", even if it is not), by doing so the glands secrete the brain products essential to the body and its best operating during the day. During sleep we all have phases of light sleep to deep sleep alternating with dreams and visions in some cases, dreams are experiences and inner states of consciousness through the mind / body that creates them, highlight them and may be related a rational motivation, experiential, or irrational, instinctual, related to the emotional states of personality. In dreams, the irrational mind / body brings out, downloaded at least in part "by highlighting real-life experience in night, the fears, anxieties, desires, personality, and in nocturnal experiences enjoyed or suffered from the same states of consciousness engaging, so much so that you really enjoy or suffer with the whole body. In dreams "rational" and instead expect "live" preview of the important experiences (the personality) of what we will do later in the future during the so-called waking, which is why in many cases we seem to have lived through that experience, because consider it, already seen, "deja vu" (already seen), we have already lived the dream (this has nothing to do with the reincarnations of being). Or another explanation of "deja vu", it might be this: since all the information of our past, present, near future, are already included in the DNA, and specifically in the atoms of its genes under certain physiological conditions in which DNA perceives of being in the right place when he has information for details of the location, genes issuing circulating information provided by the atoms contained within and all chromosomes are put to vibrate creating the feeling of presence to Being strong, the atoms of the genes might be "already in place with other bodies or they might feel the program review and the type of life chosen for reincarnation and therefore live in the physical with the new body. The visions are of particular dreams that are always true, in that they have or symbolic content or represent a future reality and contemporary, these visions are remembered well in the morning and sometimes for life, they help the Ego / IO in its evolution towards knowledge. With a simple technique to do in the evening, you will have the opportunity to make better use of the mind / body: Set all your problems in the process of relaxation in the evening, introducing all your rational answers, add the possibility of an unknown factor, the so-called X leave the crack in the response you get is also in sharp contrast or different to what you thought rationally about that problem, you see, if not quite the morning for sure soon, you will get response from your computer, the mind / body, which must always be at the service of the ego / I, as an old saying that says: "The night brings counsel." Before going to bed at night, you should digest the food eaten their evening meal, so it is recommended to eat a little at night and especially not ingest a lot of vegetable protein and even fewer animals, and this will encourage deep, restorative sleep, so your business dreams will not load and anxieties of those unnecessary agitations, which are also almost always caused by poor digestion. A good massage on the head FACILITATE 'sleepiness and then falling asleep. Buckets also make love (sex) and 'useful in all cases. The fact of waking up after having dreams nightmare, not certainly ease your working day and good relations with your neighbor. If you wake up at night with pain or heaviness in the stomach, drink a finger of your urine, you will see everything will pass. Back pain and not just the back pass (but not eliminated causes), by coating the parts with a sore cream with aloe vera from 5% to 30% concentration. But if the pain continues, there is' certainly not alignment: Skull-Atlas-Axis.