xisto Community
clouds421

How Many Hours Do You Sleep?

I usually get around 6 or 7 hours of sleep and about 10 on weekends. When I was in school I would be really sleepy like at around 9 ( I woke up at about 6) and I would sleep like bearly 6 hours. I would feel like a zombie and like if everything was still a dream. This semester im going to start a habit of sleeping about 7 or 8 hours and having a schedule for everything so I can work better.

On weekdays, I sleep for 8 hours, and on weekends, I sleep for 11 hours. It's just a natural thing. I have no control over when I wake up.

I sleep about 9 hours a day lol because school is 8 hours and then I mostly go to sleep at 10:00 and wake up at 7:00.Sometimes I stay up all night lol but then I sleep about 7 hours in the evening depending on how boring it is.

If I can get into a normal sleeping pattern I can sleep a good ten hours which is a good night sleep. If I am in a crappy sleep pattern I can sleep maybe 10 hours a week. In the summer I can go for sleeps from 1 hour to 12 hours... depending on if my depression and anxiety aren't screwing me up. I love sleeping... but I have trouble sleeping. I can't take sleeping pills because they can make my days hell. I've tried taking medication for my depression and anxiety thats side affect is to put me to sleep but the same with sleeping pills they can make my days crap. I feel so drained instead of refreshed. With medication I can sleep anywhere from 12 hours to 15 hours. It's not good to sleep past 15 hours... you get cramps and soreness in every place rather then feel refreshed.

5 hours on school nights is the perfect ammount of time for me. I'm tired throughout the day if I get more than that. During the weekends, I'll sleep about 10-12 hours, and have been known to sleep near 20 if I didn't get my full 5 throughout the week.

I try to sleep 8 or 9 hours, but I usually only get 6 or 7. I head back to school soon, so my sleep schedule is bound to get even more screwed up. i remember back in highschool wellness when they told us that if you don't get enough sleep, your life span shortens. an exciting fact to learn when you never get nearly enough sleep. i was thrilled.

I sleep about 6 hours a night, on average. There'll be some nights where I find it really difficult to get to sleep for whatever reason, so I lose those hours - then sleep in a few days later (on the weekend) to make up for those lost hours.

I used to sleep 7-8 hours on weekdays and almost 12 hours on weekends.But recently I'm on DotA frenzy, a custom map game in Warcraft III, that makes me play every night. Each game last about 1 hour and I play at least 2 games before I sleep.True enough, I am a walking zombie everyday since then.

I usually sleep for around 8 hours each night. Sometimes a little more, and sometimes a lot less. Some nights I don't get any sleep at all, which is really annoying when that happens...I'll just lie there and try and sleep but won't be able to.I go to sleep pretty late too. Usually I lie there for at least an hour or two before I finally get to sleep...then I wake up late. I'm trying to change my sleeping pattern so I wake up and get to sleep earlier but so far it's not working that well. I don't like wasting all that time in the morning sleeping. There's so much other stuff I could be doing. At the moment I think I'm going to sleep at around 2am and waking up at 10am...It's annoying.

On weekdays it's usually from 10(ish)-7(ish) which is nine hours sleep. On the weekends i try to maintain the same thing from about 11/12 - 8/8.30 - nine hours(ish). What's crazy is that on Friday night my computer stuffed up so i wentto sleep at about 10/11 and got up at 10.20 about 11 hours sleep. I mus have been *BLEEP* tired to sleep so long.

When I get less than 4 hrs of sleep, I'm a walking zombie, and can fall asleep anywhere if I sit down, and recently averaging 5-7 hrs per day, then I sleep like 12 hrs on weekends--pretty screwed up schedule.  How are your sleeping habits?

Read some article a while ago about how it kills your brain, too... wonder if it's true.

24459[/snapback]

well, i slp lik 4-6 hrs everyday during wkdays.

got sch and stuff.

and im not even doin much work compared to my peers...

stress.....stress....stress..