xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

My girlfriend left me 1 year ago.she knows I love her but she still says that I don't love her.I am physically attracted towards her. how could I get back her?-saunak

Well, I would suggest you guys to go for it, go straight to the point, tell her she's beautiful and invite her to your house. Offer her a marriage and then go to bed with her, next day in the morning you'll notice if the relationship has to be serious or just a game.-Bessy[note=Approved by BH][/note]

how%20to%20help

How To Impress A Girl.

I like tis girl but everytime I try to say something funny she just looks at me like I'm some kind of freak

-jhon

How%20to%20impress%20her%3F%3F%3F

How To Impress A Girl.

Well I like a girl who does not know much about me...She hardly knows me...Though we exchange SMS but it becomes formal after sometime...

I really like the girl but she does not have a clue about my love for her...I just fear that confessing my love for her would result in losing her...What can I do to impress her in order to say those magical words????

-Aritra

How%20to%20impress%20her%3F%3F

How To Impress A Girl.

I fell in love with a girl the first time I saw her. I haven't yet confessed it to her since we don't know each other properly and I am a bit shy too. But the problem is that one of my friends like her too and managed to make a good friendship with her. Since my exams are near I do not have enough time to spend behind her in order to impress her. He is taking a advantage of it. What should I do???

-Shamik

girls are without a dout really hard to impress if you try to hard they'll see through it and think that you're being fake and if you dont try realy hard they'll think you dont care about them and get angry.i'd say the best way to impress a girl is being you're self while you do and give them what they'de and if being yourself doesnt work them i'd say move on because i know girls dont like liers and if they find out about the lie they'll think you lied about everything and blow everything out of proportion.most important dont act like their personal slave that's not impresive and most girls will take advantage of you and then dump you.

Impress........

How To Impress A Girl.

I love a girl and want to convey it to her. But the problem is that she does not know me properly. Also she does not want to get in a relationship so quickly. I haven't been able to say anything to her but I really love her a lot.

-Shoumik

I am confused and the girl is very pretty but i don

How To Impress A Girl.

Well I met with a girl from a dancescholl(steetdance) and she is very pretty her smile is able to make me happy even if I am sad and she is shy and not keen on talking .I really like her . I met her and we both had a conversation and so on .I figured out that she is one year younger than me but that's not a problem.I just don't know what do to next cause she doesn't seem to be interested in me

-Hristo

I'm in 6th grade and theres this popular girl in the 7th grade that I like. Shes always with her friends, at lunch and stuff, so I hardly can talk to her. The greatest moment I've had with her was when I played her 2 games of (oh I forget; the one with the marble stones and the little holes. In the beginning theres 4 stones in each hole...) she beat me both times. I tried to be relaxed, but I couldn't stop myself from looking around me. I only looked at her like 2 or three times. And they were only glances... I'm lost and I don't know what to do. Theres a dance coming up and if I dance with her(slow dance) should I look into her eyes, or look at everyone else and not even glance at her... Ahhh its just too much! oh well, I guess I'll enjoy the little time we get together... :(-udontneed2know

confussed how to express my love

How To Impress A Girl.

I am really confused how to express my love to my dear the thing is we don't know each other just we meet in bus while going to office even I don't know her name but I really love her a lot.

She is also working the doubt is if I propose her how she will take and she will react for that nowadays I can't think anything beyond this

-reply by jabby

need help

How To Impress A Girl.

I m in love with a girl but I m unable to talk to her as I m not getting a proper topic to talk to her I need help

-reply by gaurav

I'm a college student and I've really hit a brick wall in this area.About Me:I'm a good looking guy, I have been told this by many many girls. I dress nice, I try to take care of myself, I am clean, neat, and very smart. Some of my friends tell me I have been having bad luck, however its been almost 2 1/2 years and I cant seem to get any interest from the girls I like. I don't go after the "hottest and most popular" type of girl. Often times I like cute and fun to hang out with.I am 22 years old now and definatley looking to settle down. I have no problem making friends with a lot of different type of girls yet it seems that any time I ever try to get close to one I start getting blow off and pushed away. Is it me? Am I doing something wrong? I go out of my way to be extra nice to people all the time, and so I often wonder is there someway I angered them somehow, yet I can never think of one. At the same time I don't want you to confuse this with being soft. I've served overseas in the Army and I'm in decent shape. Love playing sports, poker, pool, and partying and have been called "Manly" by some girls.Do I need to be the ******* jerk-off type of guy that younger girls seem to like? My close friends say I have everything girls my age look for, yet the number of times I have tried to get close only to be let down is getting rather bothersome. I just try and be myself yet something isn't working

comment

How To Impress A Girl.

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

Let me give you some advice, to ipress her if you see her everyday start talkin with don't be shy,nothing will happen if she dsnt like ,its not about looks its the way you talk to her. First when you aproche her make comment about smthing tht you see frnt of you or about the place,and let her say smthing back,and trying making a joke on tht thing,but make sure you don't freak her out,always look in to her eyes,girls get turned on buy tht thy like confident man,thn say I'm jack or wt ever your name is and wait until she says her name thn say nice to met you.THan ask her if can sit next to her ,ake her wt she ds and let her tlk don't iterupt her,and listen so you know wt she is saying thne when she is done than,than make sm positive comment.Than conversation will come it self.After you guys finish ask her if you can smthing so I can contect you,and say this to her "because you seem very intresting girl".She will give you the number telling you don't call her the next day,call it 3 days after not late not soon.Ask her on the date ,dress well nice shoes and have money in your walet.

-reply by Samvel