xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

1. Raise you social lifeMake friends, go out for parties, and let others know you. This way you will met lots of womens and your love will know how much interesting person you are.2. Flirt with womenTease a women in such a way that she replys you back with her phone no. or home address. One of my favourite thing to say to a women while walking wid' them " Walking wid' you is so fun esp. when you have a shoe like a pencil glass". 3. Cocky & FunnyMake a women laugh.Not like by saying some creepy or stupid jokes.Let her know how much interesting and humorous you are.

help with a girl

How To Impress A Girl.

Hey ppls...

I'm 16 and ive met this girl I rly like...

I met her through an organised social thign where a heap of guys an girls meet up to learn to dance an watnot..I talked to her only once and fuond out her name etc...And now I talk to her regularly on I'm's and chat things...However I have sorta run out of stuff to talk to her about because I hardly know her so I can only really talk about school/sport...As a result the convo's have died and I was wondering if any1 had an idea to re-kindle them and possibly help me drop hints that I like her wtihout telling her outright and looking like a jackass

Thanx for any1 that can help

J

How to impress a girl in first meeting .

How To Impress A Girl.

Hi , I need a little help with , I am going to approach a girl tomorrow and I want to leave a long lasting effect .. You know what I mean .. Please advice as what to say what not to say .

Thanks ,

Rocky

How To Impress A Girl

How To Impress A Girl.

You got to be clean. No baggy pants or anything like that Don't act a punk. If you do they will start getting scared and dump you. I got a girl she's pretty cool and I am not very punk or anything like that.

-reply by Januax

Girls want these from guys

How To Impress A Girl.

Guys, I might sound like a grandparent o some old fashioned guy but I find it really true that when you start a relationship, don rush things. RESPECT de girl. If she doesn wana hold hands, gv her time.. Haha. She might not be ready so GIVE HER TIME and be PATIENT with her. To love a person o to be loved by a person, you will need to have a relationship wit de person. Umm.. I dono how 2 say tiz but jz take your time, dn rush things, learn more 2gether and grow with each other... Dono whether I'm helping much but tiz is veri true.

-reply by Alexander Lee

I have spoken wrong things about her friends in front of her ,sometimes behaved harshly ,earlier she said that she was having abad impression in me but now when I ask she said it has changed ,mow I have proposed and she has denied it,but I still love her more than before tell me what to do to rectify me before her????????? -question by satyajit

How to express my feelings to this girl???

How To Impress A Girl.

Frnds I knw this since last 8 mnths, she's a colleague in office.

Initially I was not much interested in her. But nowadays I really respect her and started a liking towards her.But my problem is I am a fun loving guy who doesn't hide anything and be myself and this girl is a decent and sober.

I started it all by having conversation on general issues and now I think I am asking her too much personal questions!

Moreover she seems to b quite conservative and doesn't reveal any secrets(personal questions)...

My target is to present myself to her bfore her b'day in 40 days.

What to do???

What to do on date.

How To Impress A Girl.

Hi, next week I have a date with a girl and she is AMazing! How can I impress her or start GOOD conversations. What do I do when a conversation is starting to get dry?!?!? I really like this girl and I don't wanna screw up Anything! Is bowling a good first date?

P.S iwe're both 14

-question by Jonathan Cardona

I love a gal but she says that my family is first 4 me she is giving me this reason is that the true pr just she is giving a reason 2 me Sometimes she says that she don't have feelings 4 me what should I do 2 impress her.-question by Raju

Replying to Trap FeedBacker A girl wil never say she likes you keep going for her but don't go to far like following her and stuff jz talk to her allot when you meet her somewhereAnother really important thing to impress a girl which I think all the girls ive been out with like is to look them into their eyes don't show them your afraid show them you are confident so she will know you will be true when you you start going out

This been said, i just feel like detailing. Impressing a girl is WRONG. Your putting up a front your not. Thats why women say be yourself, (in other wordsif you seem cool, them be cool). If you want to impress a girl, invite her to YOUR world. Show her what qualities you have.If your laidback go take her to a lounge, if you like sports go hiking or biking. Do something she won't forget, but most importantly do something thatsnear to you and not some sillhouette of Her. As the previous poster stated. Also the previous poster wrote some important points. Good luck --

i want to impress a girl who is now my friend,but i want to make her make wife

How To Impress A Girl.

I want to impress a girl who is now my friend,but I want to make her make wife.

-reply by Vikas

GIRL HELP

How To Impress A Girl.

Replying to Adamrossowhen you like a girl it is really important to keep good habbits. Shower often and definitely brush your teeth. Be yourself around the girl. If you really want to no what she thinks about you talk to one of your guy friends. Tell him to go up to one of the girls friends and get the scoop. Then he can come back to you and fill you in. If she likes you totally go for it. Don't be afraid. Girls are more nervous about guys than guys are about girls. That's how my boyfriend reeled me in. If you know she is flirting with you flirt back and make your move. If she dumps you or turns you down don't worry about it. There are plenty of fish in the sea and she just isn't the one. If she dumps you be sure to ask her why and try and change. Oh, and try to know her best as you can. It will make her feel more comfortable. But no one night stands guys... It ain't cool. Good Luck!

-reply by 13baby

Replying to Trap FeedBackerDude thats the same problem with me man I did my best ill tell you what you got to do and if you trust me tha gal will b urs just stay calm don't call her or don't talk to her just b impatient only thing you need to do is just act in front of her that you care about her by doing things etc... In 3 weeks the girl is your and I sure want a treat

about a sweet girl

How To Impress A Girl.

Give me a phrase that is nice about her that I could tell her

-reply by bryan