xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

Girls are humans too. And everyone loves a person who's fun to be around. Hence you have some people who are "popular" and others who arent so popular. How do you become popular? It's not that hard really. Make up some extroardinarily ridiculous stories or make some ridiculous statements and say/tell them while keeping an absolutely straight face. You have no idea how entertaining that is. It shows that you have a sense of humor. It shows your confidence in yourself to say those statements WITHOUT CARING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK. It shows that you are NOT someone who is depressive-suicidal and generally a drag to be with.Of course, this isnt the only way. But like everyone here said, be yourself. What this means is that you shouldnt care what people think! It does mean that you still have to shower and floss. But it also means that you should express urself in the same way as if you were with your best friend who doesnt care what you say. Treat her like someone who is your bestfriend and she'll feel the vibe.People treat each other based on how they are treated. If someone greeted you very coldly, you'd start talking to the person in a not so friendly way too, right? But what if that same stranger walked up to you with a big smile, shook you hand vigorously and introduced himself while making small talk and genereally looking friendly? Of course you would respond warmly too.So summary? Treat her like ur best friend who u arent trying to hit on (like every other creep.... err, i mean guy). And do it with complete confidence coz... she's ur friend right? Not someone that you have to impress. It works for me all the time. I dont have 7 girlfriends though. My 5 already take up too much time (but not money. I'll tell u about this next time.).Hope this helps.

Wait do you have five girlfriends at once?I agree though. Be yourself, don't act nervous, be confident.Funny, charming, always works. Act normal. No need to go on for paragraphs... lol unless you're hoping to get an obscene amount of hosting credits.

Heyya pmh. Yeah, I do have 5 girlfriends. And yeah, I generally hate to type a lot, but for dating advice, i've found that people need extremely specific advice if not they'll be left wondering where to start.How to have 5 girlfriends? Be upfront and honest. Make sure that they know they're not the only one. If you do it the right way, they wont mind. Or rather, they'll accept it. So don't try it if you dont know how, kay?Pmh is right. Be confident, be yourself. And above all, be confident about being yourself, even if that "self" likes to collect action figures. It doesnt matter at all, as long as you enjoy it and arent afraid to show that you enjoy it. Now THAT's confidence.Dark_drgn also has it right. If you're trying to impress her, you will DEFINITELY screw up. Well, maybe not 100%, but there's a 95% chance that you'll screw up and that's not very good is it? Don't impress her, just have fun. She'll have fun too.G'luck.

Ok, being yourself means dont change to get her to like you. Frankly, if all you had to do was be yourself to get a girl to like you, then all girls would like all guys. You have to stand out in her mind in some way, and you just have to be confident and independent. You can be kind, but not too kind. And you can enjoy seeing her, but dont work hard to get a chance to see her, just take things as they come with her. Let her see you would be great for her but you dont need her, let her come to you.

Be honest is definitely the biggest tip. If you like her, tell her. If you want to ask her out, ask her out. If you don't like the way the relationship currently is, tell her.I've found honesty and openness is really the only way to make any progress and get things done.

personal hygiene is kinda important .... I've been out with some real mingers .... come on guys .... have a shower and clean your damn teeth or no after dinner delights! .... and you'll be well and truly dumped ....

Posted Image

Loli brush my teeth and scrape my tong before i go out with this girl. For the case i get lucky =D

Well, the best advice I can give is to take care of yourself, and be a gentleman to her. Girls like a guy who cares about his appearance and hygeine. Also, being a gentleman is the one sure-fire way to impress most girls. Hold the door for her, carry her books to class, all of that 'corny' stuff. Don't be too clingy though...that would be annoying. Just watch her responses and see what kind of behavior gets you points with her.

These are all good tips that need to be followed if you want to impress a girl, also do cheat on a girl once you find one, she will tell her friends and then you will have no change of getting a girlfirend

my life is sooo sad i can not get a GF nobody like me :) its so depressing now im so upser my hygene is great i bath evey day wash my hair and stuff change my pants/boxers brush my teeth and still nobody like me

You just make someone like you ina day, if you have friends, thats a good place to start?, just be yourself and as the wsaying goes, You get out what you put in!If you sit around allo day, don't mingle with people, your not going to meet many people, and less that actually like you, go to parties, meet someone, and go shopping with them, You find out the most interesting stuff, trust me! - If you go shopping with a chick, you usually know there bra size, before you get your hand on thiers! :);)

Girls really apreciate a gentalman, its very true.I learned this a while back when i took a couple of girls to the gym with me, one of them wanted to play around with the bench press so I adjusted the weights for her, and went off to another machine, and overheard her telling her mate how much of a sweet gentalman I am! I wasn't even trying to impress her which just goes to show that being yourself should work aswell.

Ok thanks for the help everyone. I am sure i will score tonight.

I think this right here is the problem. If she doesn't end up "impressed" by you it's probably because you've got the mindset that really bugs me I see in other guys, that girls are nothing more then dehumanized sources of pleasure by which you count "score".

Johnny probably gave the best advice I heard, of being honest. Although, if you go telling her you want to "score" I don't think honesty is going to save you. Basically it sounds like you're more interested in her body then her, and that's not what love is about. If and when she realizes that, I am reasonably sure she will NOT be impressed.

Johnny is right, openness, honesty, and treating her as a person is the way to go. She has to be a friend as well as someone to be looked at romantically. If all it is for you is getting sex out of her, you don't care about her so much as the sex, and if she's a halfway intelligent girl she's going to realize that, and probably be out of there.

So many relationships fail these days because they're founded on lust, not love, and about what you can get out of it, rather then what you can do for the other person because you care about them.

Wow ok well first just LISTEN and ask them questions. every girl has told me im a great listener and they can talk to me about anything. Make sure not to become a friend though. What type of girl is it? Like what does she like? For example: If she likes birds, learn a little about birds and ask her questions about birds that arn't dumb questions. Something that will make her think you know a little. Remember to try to understand her, even if you don't you do. Get my drift. Be just a good guy. Or if shes a "hardcore" type be a bad **bottom**. The best bet though is to find a girl that you have everything in common with and someone that you can talk to and WANT to listen. That is always the best.I don't know haha. Describe her...

i don't know if it works with all girls but i find important a clean guy (special attention to mouth and also try to clean your nails and maybe some moisturising so they will be soft). about the behaviour i think the guy should show some personality but withouth beeing to inflexible,i mean,don't try to pass the image you are the best and you know everything,that's bad,and also ask her for her opinion about things and when she answer pay attention,we like that. do not forget to be a gentleman,open the car door and let her go first,walk besides her in the street,if it is cold,offer your jacket, and so on...and i guess some flowers,even if you pick them in your neiboughrs gardin,they will work,what counts it's the intencion and she will love that. also try to make some complements once in a while but do not exagerate,don't do it all the time or it will sound bad. remember,most of us don't care if guys are beatiful or not,if a guy treats us nice and if he make us feel wanted and good about ourselves we will like them. of course the guy must be clean and must care about himself also. the exterior beauty is a bonus after that. that is why you see so many good looking women with ugly man. i prefer having an ugly husband but one that cares about me and make me feel a princess than a good looking guy that thinks he's superior and that i only exist to serv him. as you see we girls don't want much! we just want a clean guy who can make us feel good!

These are all good tips that need to be followed if you want to impress a girl, also do cheat on a girl once you find one, she will tell her friends and then you will have no change of getting a girlfirend .