xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

Roses, wow, how old are you? How much did they cost? Really going all out, eh? Well nice to see that some us are still thoughtfull enough...hehe, although i have never purchased roses before....

Yeah i know where your coming from it is hard to be yourself all the time lol just try to be yourself, be calm and dont hestitate. dotn get nervous or you know she wont like being around you and think this yeah you kinda need to be "like fungus" you need to grow on them or her.And when you want to talk to her talk about something you know both of you are in interested in like music and them you can both put your points into it.. and then when your ready you can ask her out :P

Forget about the 'nice guy' and 'prince on white horse' *BLEEP*!! That does not work! TESTED!! Now to answer your question:Dont hang on a girl. Give her space. Be desireable. Demonstrate that you are the man not a boy by being confident and funny (boarding on arogant). Dont be needy! That is dissasterous! Do not call her to often and pretend that you care less (so she can come to you and ask you ''whats wrong?''). The list goes on and on but there are the basics. There is a lot more. One of the most important things to do is to STOP impressing girls! You are not impressing her that way! You are showing your girly side and thats not something she wants and needs. Remember she needs a man!

You just need to be urself because at the end of the day shes gonna have to like you for you ya get me? However... you need something unique about yourself or you know she might lose interest and go for the other option of being your "friend"

well,it is really a hard thing if you dont know the girl you like...maybe to show a deep impressive action before her can left a good impression.for instance,do a sport that you used to do well in usually.

Well there are numerous ways to do it, most of all it is important that you are yourself! Then another things is your age...if you are not around 17,18 years old than you shgould not be worrried if you havent had any experiences with girls!But nevertheless, one way is to think about the three to five male friends you know who are successful in dating and relationships...rite down their names and two to three things they do to be successful. See if you can do any of their ideas in your own search for a girl..Maybe you should just a lil' bit change the way you look...i dont think about radical, reconstructive plastic surgery here...but if you have one or two features maybe capable of modernization like your hair, chlotes, go for it. You'll feel more confident and girls will notice that for sure..I personally found this strategy to work out well: Ask her to help you with something she is good at or finds a lot of interest in. For example... ask her to take you shopping. BUT, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT... don't make it look like you need help, make it look like you would appreciate her judgement in the decision process...just try it out and good luck :)

Just be considerate, be nice and being fun doesn't hurt either, have a sense of humor! Also, the hygeine is a must... please....don't fake anything though, just be yourself, if the girl is not impressed, then you know she's not right for you

If you ask me trying to impress a girl is possibly the worst thing that you can do. If you have to act differently you are going to have to keep up that act for a while if you ask her out and she says yes. In my experience you should just try talking to her, maby become decent friends, and don't try to be all impressive, but don't follow her around that will probably make her think that you are a creep or something. My friend is very sucessful with this. If a girl doesn't want to talk to you she isn't going to want to go out with you.

girls are more impressed by persoanlity traits than physical appearances. show confidence and be a leader. in the animal kingdom the leader of the pack is responsible for 90% of the mating acts in the pack. we're not that different girls like a leader.

just be yourself...i mean there are girls who like exactly the way you are, and if she likes the way you are, that means.... noone of you need to act "special" but.... try to do different things each time... it will be funny, my advice is... don't try to change everything the first day, just change things from day to day, like if it were the first time you are knowing her.... don't forget to change the way you fall in love of her he?...that would be interesting, enternainning and what i like the most very very funny.... hope she likes it..Good Luck buddy.

This is such a complicated thing to discuss, it's crazy. But if you read on, I promise to tell you some essential things that women want in a mate.First of all, realize that what women want is far more than what men want. Generally, men just want a healthy-looking, beautiful woman. But women select their mates based on things that women have had to search for for generations in order to successfully reproduce -- remember that this is the essense of everything......women want, primarily, resources. That may seem too simple at first, but let me try to explain what I have learned about sociobiology. All the things that women want are connected to things that ancestors looked for in men in order to successfully reproduce, such as:intelligence, health, status, committment, confidence.......such things are inextricably linked to a man's ability to acquire and retain resources. These resources are necessary for a woman to successfully raise their young, which is the most important aspect of life.OK, OK, OK... I'll get down to what you want to know...To impress any girl, first of all you have to have something in common with her, or more. You need to be good-looking and healthy. You need to display confidence that you know that she would desire you (you got what it takes). You have to display your ability to have status (don't be a loser). You need to act smart.All of these things are linked to the ability to have resources and provide for her. But of course, this doesn't mean that you're planning to marry her and have her children. No, but this is all about getting down to the real business - that which naturally drives us. I recommend reading The Evolution of Desire: Strategies of Human Mating by David M. Buss

I do not agree with much you just said... Look at what you just wrote and try to see that it is very one sided.