xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

haha, the dreaded "be yourself" advice, huh?well i kind of agree, you have to be yourself, dont set yourself up for the girl thinking you are liar, and god knows what else you have lied about.. you know??i think an easy way to impress her, is by noticing the little things, for example if she curls or straightnes her hair, check for what she is wearing, if she has done something new, and bring it up.like oh is that a new eyeshadow you have on? it really makes your eyes stand out, thats coolyou know little things that shows to her, that you are thinking about her, and you do care.dont mistake what im saying for the cheese sleesy, YOU LOOK HOT. i dnt know about any other girls on Xisto, but that is just plain awkard when a guy you dont really know says that. its kinda like. uh. what do i say now? thanks? smile?hahahainvite her somewhere, to an arcade, etc, and YOU PAY, do old school gentleman things, open the door for her, etcps. make sure you dont smell, when you see her, big turn off

how to impressHow To Impress A Girl.5 great tips for dating1.Keep your breath fresh, we don't want to pass out when you say hi.2.Keep eye contact when she's speaking, us girls don't like speaking to people who look like they arn't paying attention.3.Don't brag and if a silence becomes too long bring up a subject like pointing out her eyeshadow makes her eyes stand out or her hair suites her face.4.Don't misread body language! this is somewhere most get it wrong and go in for the kiss too early and scare the females off.5.Don't try to impress us, we can tell if you are, just be yourself and if we don't like you, tough luck-reply by female visitor

well this advice worked for me so I'll pass it on to you,  be outgoing around her (but not if your a shy person and are going to be shy at other times)  just be straight with her unless she's a drama queen & in which case drag it out lol they love the drama and we all know it, so basically give her what she wants and look/smell good and as long as she's single you'll have absolutely no problem 

-reply by Dylan

Here is my advice! First you should have good personality, including behavior and spirit. For example, you need brush teeth and wash face very day! :( --erh, a joke! Of course, you need to have some Strong point, such as swiming like Phelps, playing basketball like Kobe Bryant. At least, you should be handsome like Tom Cruise. :D .If not, good study may help you ? Seriously, you just take care of her instantly and you will move her one day! Wish :)

NICE NICE NICEHow To Impress A Girl.

Well I can say that girls are waste of time and if you want to impress any girl so that you have to show a nice behaviour to her and have a nice dress like a coat pant like a gentle man and have a gentle hair cut and don't talk so much only say a good things and a things which she like etc like if she like sounding that she is looking beautiful etc then say her that let's go for shopping and choose dress manually like !:-This dress will look awsome on you by the way any thing will look awsome on you because you are very beautifull your got charming and pay shopping bill youself. :) hope it helps you and 1 thing do you love her or just for time pass ?

does she make you horny ? /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley5.Gif

-reply by SCHELLE BETH

Ive been talking to some girls and they said that they love it when guys take them out to a nice romantic dinner or shopping. It doesnt have to be expensive though you could take her on a picnic in the park or beach with just some sandwiches and wine or something. save the more expensive outings for when things are serious and you know your less likely to be dumped, then you wouldnt have wasted lots of money. Im sure anything you do will be good enough for her, just be nice and a gentlemen and im sure she will be impressed..........good luck !!!

If you ask me, you just have to be yourself, if she doesn't want you she can find someone else.A lot of guys lose girls they love because they try to impress them then after a while, the girls are able to see through their plans. This will really get you sacked!! You have to be clean and dress smart. That is not negotiable. Girls love someone she can introduce to her friends and have them stare at him...deep down she'll feel special to have you. That is the kind of thing girls like. You have to be careful about making her friends jealous...that does work wonders if you ask me.I don't agree with the whole romantic thing everyone is on about. How do you define romantic? Some girls like guys who are like that, others like guys who don't even try...they think it shows they know so much about life. Most girls like bad boys so by being one, she may actually like you and try to change you...but if you keep resisting change...she'll keep coming...you should give her hope every now and then and be sweet but not always.if you decide to be romantic, then do it convincingly!

I like it when guys are themselves and they try to flirt... By tickling a girl or slightly poking them... They LOVE that! some do and some don't... Like guys to wear hair gel! I honestly HATE hairgel. It is nasty. Talk to the girl w/o your friends there.And hold there hand if y'all are datin. And I like when guys have a shortening for their name... Like j.D., d.J., etc. And try to date girls that are the same age as you... It is your best bet for dating! hope I helped -<3- tortie-reply by tortie cornell

i want my life : How To Impress A Girl.

actually I have been loving a girl for 4 years and she also loves me a lot  .What happens suddenly she get angry on because I told her that if you are not with me then I will die. Then she told me that I can continue with this relationship so what I will do to slove this problem ... 

-reply by anonymous

So how to really impress a girl? Seems like a tough question isn't it?Well the true art of impressing girls lies in the simple fact that they are not impressed by anything which seems fake or unoriginal. Most guys tend to act or be like someone else just in order to impress girls but never succeed with it. The key here is to be an original as possible in order to impress your girl. Read on to find out some of the best tips on how to impress a girl and achieve desired results.Don't try to impress- Yes here it is the very big secret in front of you! The best way to impress a girl is not to impress her. Now you might be wondering how does this really work. Well when most guys try to impress girls they tend to become more unauthentic and try to show off with almost anything and everything. Girls are not impressed by such tactics and would end up putting you in the "Show off" category. The best way to impress a girl is to be yourself and let things happen automatically.Natural talent works- If you thought that girls are impressed by money and material things all the time than you are highly mistaken. If girls are impressed by your money than they are probably looking for money and not you. The best way to impress a girl and retain your status is by the way of natural talents which involve the way you talk and present yourself. You need girls to respect you for what you are and not what you possess.