xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

I have this "feelings" for this girl. we are both in the 8th grade. I got the seats and stuff, but I don't know if she likes me. I once told here but she didn't take to serously.I don't fell liking sayin it again because I hate it when my friends tease me.So how can I know if she likes me or not and how came I get here to like me.Please help.

Need for speed:Get some alone time with her. Take her to the side, whatever. Be honest, clear, direct. No stumbling or stuttering. Feel what you mean and mean what you say ( and all that). Let her know that you ARE serious. The worst she can do is give you a "sorry you are na my type" or "no". Sure your pride may get hurt and that does na feel good.....however it will save you hours of time in wondering and worrying about the "should I's" or " what ifs". And your friends teasing you? Perhaps they are covering up their own feelings of insecurity in asking a gal out. It IS always easier to point a finger and laugh at someone else who is in a similar situation as your own ( though it does na make it right).In regards to the original "?" here on impressing a gal.I noticed a few people pointing fingers at the usage of the word "score". This could mean a NUMBER of things such as scoring her attention, a date or something more intimate. If you are looking only for the last of the mentioned then WHY bother with a gal when you can BUY services? Seedy? Yes. Very honest though. A TRUE relationship is based off of more than lustful feelings.HOWEVER.....if score means something BEYOND lust.......Hygiene is a must. If you have na learned the skills by now, then no time like the present to start. Even the "bad boy" image does not have stains on his shirt, dirty pants, yellow teeth or "naturally" greeeeezy hair. Ew.Hygiene is not a problem you say? Good for you!What about attitude?Are you insecure and up tight? Stutter and stumble in your words? Slump, cower and have a problem with eye contact? UGH! Only gals with a needy fix him up complex ( or domineering) go for that. Is THAT what you want?Don't get me wrong. You do na have to swagger and be a....donkey.Guys....(general notice here)...... gals who go for the swaggering, shallow hole in the donkey ( so to speak) either don't know any better, have no self - esteem whatsoever or are deficient in braincells ( IMO). So acting like some domineering punk is NOT the answer.The problem is that most gals ( from romantic movies to fairy tales) equivalate the bad....donkey.....with a knight in shining armor.One who will buck up and defend them. In reality donkey = jerk not knight in shining armor. Confusies much for the wide eyed females?Anyways be yourself. If you are into anime, WWO, comic books, chess, cross country running, hiking, tofu, hockey, poetry, beating up small puppies because you are bored ( get help for that last one please maybe??), whatever.... then be honest. Don't go into a 4 hour detailed history of it....but don't hide it. Do you REALLY want to fake being somebody she might like? How long until you snap? Do you want to hear the "OMG I thought I could trust you? Why did you lie to me?How could you?!" bit? Would it be worth it to be with someone if they only liked you if you fit in their slot?What would you REALLY be getting out of it ( and if it is a physical thing then are you desperate, shallow or just too broke to pay for services?)?A person who is not willing to listen and be open minded to things outside their own spectrum, in the end is not a person to really get intimate with. Would you rather fill that void ( feelings you have) falsely now to be let down, or would you rather know from the start whether there is truly anything to build upon?You do na have to be a 10 on a 1-10 scale of hotness ( or bedding) to get a chick. Gals (smart ones with an esteem) want honesty, intelligence ( not necessarily rocket scientist level.....anything above "Thok want chicken" is suffice), humour, understanding and compassion. Hotness and intamacy are fringe benefits ( if said chick is only looking for hotness or special mad skillz in intimacy then WHAT do you have to build on but that? And what does SHE really have to offer otherwise??) Open a door to be nice but make it a common thing ( not just an I am impressing you thing and once you are with me you got arms so open it yourself), spontaneously let her know how you feel, be considerate ( etc etc). If these ARE NOT in your repetoire ( standard way of being) now would be a good time to look at such tools of etiquette and such. Why? Because human beings ( the smart sentient ones) take into consideration others needs ( or wants).There is no point in being "nice" if your sole intent is to "get with and conquer". I canna tell you how many gals I know who are burned out on flowers ( as an example) for only occasions or apologies or how many guys I know who are burned out because other guys only did the flower routine to get something. The flower thing has been smashed to the ground countless times by many a smooth talking guy( and gullible or vulnerable female).Bottom line:Prioritize what you want in a gal.Treat her like a human being.Pay as much attention to her as you would like paid to you ( equality and all that).Present yourself confidently ( even if you do na feel like it and believe it or not this also applies to the gals).DO NA PRETEND to be something you are not. It will backfire in the end ( and not prettily I may add).Be honest. If she canna take what you have or accept it then she was na right for you. YOU canna CHANGE her ( gals this goes for you in the no matter how much you try...without resorting to illegal means YOU canna CHANGE him). Find someone compatible. Get to know her as you would expect a "her" to know you.Plain and simple. It took me many years to figger all that out.I hope this helped some ( even if it was somewhat redundant).^_^

What to do after getting the NO

How To Impress A Girl.

Lets say I told my feelings to a girl studying in my college. Its all fine if yes comes but If the results no, what do I do?. Stop contact with her altogether or...???

-reply by dpnkrok

Impressing a girl, there's normally three points that you get told, Be yourself, don't look scruffy and learn a good joke or two. Listen, and try to remember things they say. Nothing makes a girl angrier than when you don't remember something important they said.

If you try to remember everything they say, your brain will explode :lol: Just be yourself and follow the advice give on all 12 pages that have collected over the years :)

How I can I make a girl my friend

How To Impress A Girl.

Please help me I want to make a girl my friend please suggest me ideas.I am a blogger my blogs URLs are

http://shivendumadhava.blogspot.com/

http://stepbystepprogramming.blogspot.com/

http://tech-tips4u.blogspot.com/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

-question by Shivendu Madhava

advise

How To Impress A Girl.

Girls lke guys who care about how they look and are a lil bit arogant about themselves.Be urself but you can also alwasy try nd make them laff make the most out of a sticky situation.Hold her hand wen you can don't be affraid too. Good luck xx

i saw a girl beautiful like ....sorry i cannot compare to anyone,anything etc,simply she is the most beautiful ,i dont know her name or any information abt her except for the fact she studies in my university in psychology department.....

How To Impress A Girl.

I am feeling disturbed right after I saw her and I don't know how I can initiate my talk with her...She is cute,calm, morever homely...Hw can I approach her for a friendly talk?

Girls consentration

How To Impress A Girl.

Her name is monika she was inosent she did not know my love. I want impress her when she come frent of me

-reply by A�hishek

not smart looking

How To Impress A Girl.

I have no gf. But I want. I am not handsome looking .How I invite 4 friend

-reply by Manoj kumar

I like a girl.how do i impress her.....

How To Impress A Girl.

Well she is my senior(senoir by 6 months to 1 years) in my s/w company...I like her very much .And I believe she is also intrested in me(not sure)...Problem is that I do not know how to talk to her and how can I be her frnd...I respect her a lot...

-question by Gaurav

impress

How To Impress A Girl.

Just do one thing ask your friend or her friend that what she need whom you want to impress and do what ever she likes...It might love,money,style,intelligence...

-reply by palash

how would I impress this girl in my class?

How To Impress A Girl.

Well how would I impress this girl. She's like 9 months older then me, but the thing is I cant really talk to her... I usually don't know what to say, and she knows I like her, cause my friend spilled the beans.. The hygiene stuff I've got down.. I use deodorant and lotion and shower 2-3 times a day. I'm also kinda more popular then her, but I do wear kinda baggy sweaters, and a cool hat, whereas everyone else wears american eagle/ aeropostale/idk or care. And the worse part is she likes my friend.

-reply by Young Anonymous Jeezy