xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

all u gotta do is bring the girl rose's take her out too eat not at BK or McD's too a nice place where its quite not alot of ppl talking and then get the talking on and then the 2nd date take her too the mall and buy stuff for her or w/e

Hmm, I'd say just be yourself - forget 'trying to impress' her and be yourself, talk to her. See, each of us has a very different image of our 'ideal mate' in our minds. So forget trying to fit yourself to ANY image - be yourself, be relaxed, talk about your interests, talk about her interests - either you'll get along GREAT, or you'll get along 'reasonably well' or you won't get along at all.If you get along just great, believe me, the girl will be AS INTERESTED in knowing you as you are in knowing her, and there's definitely a possible relationship in the offing. If you get on only reasonably well, it's possible she'll want to just be friends with you - so just be friends. Hey, you can't win em all. And if you don't get along at all, well, that's it buddy, accept it, the world is large, and there are thousands of girls in it who WILL like you and want to be in a relationship with you.Don't take any rejection personally - just as you might like some girl better than another because she fits YOUR picture of an 'ideal mate', so every girl is also looking for the same thing, the kind of person she thinks will make her happy. And these pictures differ. When each person sees their ideal mate in the person they're talking to, a relationship happens.For the rest, I'd say, yes, look to your personal hygiene; also, be kind, be considerate, make simple romantic gestures like getting her some flowers - and share her interests, especially if they happen to coincide with yours. Be to her what you'd want her to be to you. And lastly, don't badger her. Don't think you have to make all the moves. By all means show your interest, but leave her some personal space to make moves of her own as well :(All this is the result of my own unwisdom :P Take it seriously, or with a pinch of salt, hehehehehe. I'm no expert, really. I'm a simple man.

If you want to impress a girl, do the following:1. be urself, you want her to fancy you not someone else to.smile friendlily (at her)and don't smirk, you id*ot. and ALWAYS.3.help her with anything you cud think of in a friendly manner. thats when she'll realize ur incredibly nice.4.be super duper nice all the time and smile at her a lot. and don't be a goth coz thats jus spooky.5.be even nicer, be as nice as you could and try to tell her SUBTLY that you guys are not going to the FRIENDS ZONE but the romantic zone. do this by keep staying close to her and stare at her when she's not looking and wen she looks back, glance away as SLOWLY as possible so that she'd know you were starrin at her and she would begin to think about romance between you two. trust me. as long as your extremely nice, you'll melt every girls hearts. good luck. :}...-ashleigh1023

1. (Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back) "You're under arrest!"(For what?) "For stealing my heart."to. Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one? 3. Are your legs tired? (girl: Why?) Because you have been running through my mind all day! 4. "I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"5. Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes. 6. (Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc.) She would say, "What are you doing"respond, "Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven."7. (Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.) "I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."8. Is it hot in here or is it just you? 9. Walk up to a gal and say: "Are you from Greece?""No" She answers. "Oh, I thought all the goddess were from Greece"10. I could be born in your eye, run down your cheek, and die on your lips. 11. Did you know they changed the alphabet? They put U and I together. 12. Are you lost? because it's so strange to see an angel so far from heaven. 13. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I have to walk by you again? 14. What's that in your eye? Oh...it's a sparkle. 15. Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes. 16. You can forget about going to heaven because it's sin to look that good. 17. If I had eleven roses and you, I'd have a dozen. -Me,Michael Barron,YO

Personally, if you have a good personality, good character, and a knowledge of at least the basic mannerisms, then you should be fine. Of course, dont go spitting lines from Shakespearian plays you don't know, it will just make you look like a fool. Just be yourself (if you aren't an *BLEEP*), and LISTEN to what she says, and you'll be fineAnd I wouldn't suggest polygamous relationships, they never end well

It has been said multiple times already but "be yourself". If it doesn't work out than no amount of acting would've helped you, no matter what would've grown would be false and unreal. And if by chance you are uncomfotable with being yourself, your probably putting the girl on a pedestal or your genuinely second-guessing your personality.

All you have to do is be yourself.be careful about your habits. Show the girl some of your talents, THE MOST IMPORTANT IS TO PAY ATTENTION WHEN SHE TALKS.-david

I need help to impress a girl I like alot. My older brother ties to help me out but it didn't work. She the one and I know it I love her just the way she is.-the dude #3

Every time girls need some extra ordinary so first be different from the other and have a good personality and use good effective words with good body language.If you don't know all this then behave like a baby cause girls like babes and cuteness.-sankar

NeVeR DaTe MoRe ThAn OnE WoMeN At oNcE... it gets you in big trouble. and not to mention your probably gonna get a slap in the face or if shes that kind of girl a kick in the nuts.

Its so hard to impress these cute girls but hey, just be yourself around her.Pay compliments amuse her laugh when you are supposed to.And mostly don't get her bored know when to leave.-sizwe mazibuko

[edit] Steps :Be clean. No one likes a smelly guy! Brush your teeth, take showers (notice the plural), and please wear deodorant. Don't wear your pants off your butt, it's not that attractive, girls like guys whose pants actually fit. This is the number one step if you are even going to approach an attractive girl. Have a good attitude : No girl likes to watch a guy put on a show, so be yourself. Don't try to be Mr. Popular and impress everyone. Girls dig humble guys. It is far more impressive not to try to impress people. This of your mouth with your finger, that makes her think about kissing... maybe even kissing you. When around her friends, respect them and their ideas and opinions. Always speak highly of her and never, never, never talk trash about her. It will damage her reputation and yours. And she'll dump you because, of course, her friends are going to tell her that you trash talked her. Be polite to her parents. Be kind to everyone, especially them. Try and support the girl in every aspect. Do not argue much and if you think she is doing something wrong always explain it to her and correct her mistake. Never -and I mean never- shout at her or get angry over her. Always be romantic and say sweet stuff. But stay within your limits and don't copy! So not cool to say cheesy lines out of cheesy teeny-bopper movies! Blech! Learn to accept defeat. It's not always a bad thing. Take it and learn from it, so that the next time you see an attractive girl, you will know your weaknesses and try to build on those. Although if you know her relationship is heading south, send little notes, or smile at her, or if you are really daring go to her house and talk to her. Girls love that! It makes them feel really confident. Be yourself. Introduce yourself :Don't do this while she's talking to someone or looks like she's in a hurry. This will probably annoy the girl, and lessen your chances of impressing her. Strike up a conversation first. After a few exchanged smiliuohpoes, give her your name. Please don't try any pickup lines on her unless they are specifically to make her laugh! After you have been talking for a few minutes, tell her you'll see her later or something like that and walk away. Don't be taking up too much of her time. About 5 paces (steps), turn around and smile or wave. If she's still watching (or even better, smiles or shyly laughs) she's at least a little bit interested! Do not play hard to get. After a while, the girl will get annoyed, maybe even angry. Or if she likes a guy who's like that, her friends might not like you because you're acting like a jerk (this happens way too much). If she plays hard to get, refuse to jump through hoops and walk away. Make a good impression with her friends. Also, if you go so far as to meet her parents, you DEFINITELY want to make a good impression with them! Be careful what you say. Some girls might find a perverted sense of humor funny and enjoyable while others might be completely disgusted. Some girls are offended when people cuss and swear so keep that to a minimum if you do any of the above. Some girls think it actually does make a guy look tough when they cuss and talk about beating up other guys. So it all depends on the girl you're trying to impress. But until you really get to know her, keep everything "politically correct". Impress her : with your shoes! This sounds a little strange, but some girls are very attracted to guys who wear shoes that go along with the girl's stereotype (like, punk, prep, or whatever). Find out who some of her ex-boyfriends or really good guy friends are and see what the majority of them are. If most are skaters, try wearing Vans, DC, Element, etc. Preps=Nike, New Balance, etc. Converse are usually a safe bet with any style, depending on the color and type (I.e. classic high tops for the emo types, grey or brown low-tops for preps and/or skaters). This is not GUARANTEED to work, but it helps with first impressions! Look presentable. Look neat and well presented. Wash your hair regularly and make sure your breath smells fresh. Do not complain about how girls never like you or how you were dumped, etc. This is not flattering on your part and puts the girl in an awkward situation. She probably won't feel bad for you, but rather be turned off! If you know a song she likes, sing or hum a few bars around her. She might think of you whenever she hears that song. And she'll probably be impressed by your good taste in music. Some girls have actually dumped guys or stopped liking guys when they insulted the music they like. So, it's OK not to like her music, but don't be insulting her favorite singer/band!Try to agree with her as much as possible but so over the top that she knows your not being yourself. Start an inside joke with her! She will feel included and become closer to you. It also gives you an easy-to-come-up-with conversation starter. Try not to kill the joke though. If all fails, tell her you like her and maybe she will like you too. [edit] TipsShow sympathy! If the girl you really enjoy being around is sad or hurt, give her a hug. Don't just say that you're sorry and you hope she feels better, and don't just give her a one second hug (unless she wants one). Hold your left arm around her waist, right hand at the base of her neck or holding her head. Let her cry on your shoulder and comfort her. Sometimes, the moment doesn't call for words. Just the sheer fact that you are holding her will make her feel a lot better. If you have braces, glasses and acne, don't be disheartened! Make it work! Don't let those "faults" make you lose confidence in yourself. Confidence is very sexy. Have good posture! This is not just a stupid cliche I'm writing to take up space!! If the girl sees you from behind and you're standing up pretty straight, with just a SLIGHT slouch, she will automatically assume you are good looking. If you're hunched over with your arms folded across your chest and you are walking with your feet slightly in-ward, it doesn't matter how hot you really are, because girls won't take a second glance at you. Posture is important! Don't act too tough to smile! Ever since we're babies, we love being smiled at. It's human nature. It doesn't make a difference if you're a baby or a hot girl. Everyone loves a sincere smile. Sadly, social status does matter to some people. But if it matters so much that she won't even give you the time of day because she thinks she's better than you, she isn't worth your time. Don't follow her around everywhere! It automatically gives you a rep as a stalker! If she just doesn't get that you like her (which most likely won't happen because girls are pretty good at detecting this kind of stuff!), say something like "So-and-so likes so-and-so!! Know how I can tell? He/she's always staring at her/him!" if you stare at her a lot. Hopefully she will get the hint that someone else likes someone because they're staring at the said person. Don't play games! Don't do any of that, such as waiting a few days to call her or showing up a little late to things. Those just show that you are a fake and a loser. Likewise, don't tolerate it if she does any of these things. Use correct grammar when texting her or talking to her. Try to also connect with her friends but be careful of coming off as a player. If a girls friends approve of you, they can be helpful allies and a valuable source of information. [edit] WarningsIf you have followed all the steps above and it just doesn't work out between you and her and sometimes it doesn't remember that you tried and you at least (hopefully) got her attention. If she dumps you for some other guy, it doesn't mean that you can never talk to each other again or that you can't be friends. Sometimes, good friends are better than a girlfriend or boyfriend. If you hear that her and some other guy are together, be happy for her. Don't be snotty and never talk to her again. Ask how things are going between her and him, and if she really likes him. If you show interest in her, even after you have broken up, she will still enjoy being around you because she probably knows you better and isn't afraid or scared that you will turn her down. If she enjoys your company, hang around. Also, get to know her boyfriend. If you and he are friends, you will get to hang around the girl you love. One last, very important thing: An old saying goes, "If you really love her, you will learn to let her go." Also, it says above that some girls like to talk about themselves- remember, some girls do. Some also would rather not have you obsessing about her hobbies, sports, etc. Be cool. Relate what she's saying to something about you, and then continue the conversation. [Remember to talk about yourself and your own hobbies etc. That way you come off as a good conversationalist and as a person with a life.] Try to win her over, but do not try too hard! Every girl is different! Find out if she likes tattoos before you show her the skull and crossbones tattoo on your chest! Never rush her Dont show attitude Don't talk about her stomach or weight or ask her or anything related to this subject. Don't be shy! Girls love confident guys. Don't be cocky. Be Tough but Sensitive Dont try to be funny too much ESPECIALLY if you aren't-lunarhound