xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

Just be yourself you see I even told a girl toady I liked her she dident do nothing badShe sits right beside me so it was kinda hard and it wasent at the same time but it dosent bug me she don't want to go out with me but o well,TIPS:don't talk about somthing stupid like corny jokes or that you like to watch barney keep that to yourselfIf they ask what you like tell them that you like movies,ectIf the ask whats your favorite w/e just be truthful(unless its my fav movie is barney don't tell em that)noo one wants to know you like barney unless your in like grade k lol lol lolGl

-reply by nunya

1. Be yourself, do not burp or fart infront of a girl... It's just GROSS

2. Be smart around her, think logically, don't ask meaningless questions.

3. CONFIDENCE is the key ingredient. No girl could ignore that. 

4. Yes lol hygiene and appearance are very important if you guys really wanna impress girls.

5. Respect is also important as nowadays there are soo many guys who disrespect girls and treat them like object's it's pathetic.

Personally I love a guy who is gentle, cute, lovely personality, smart and  great to be around. Looks and attractiveness matter slightly but whats in their heart is much much more important :)

Heh.Be yourself, dude. But-- if yourself is a smelly, repulsive man, you might want to upgrade. Looks are one thing: combing your hair, dressing nice (for the occasion. Don't wear a tux to a normal day at school. That's weird.), brushing your teeth, showering, putting aftershave on, trimming your beard (if you have one), etc etc. Attitude is another-- girls never want a guy who talks about themselves. Yeah, you will run into those types of girls who love a self-centered bad boy, but for the most part, then want a guy who listens. Ask them questions and allow them to talk about them. It's not that they're totally self-centered, it's just women will talk and talk about themselves. Women talk period-- to fill in the gaps of 'awkwardness' -- this may be annoying to you because some will talk in circles.Make her laugh. This is fairly easy. Just make sure the joke isn't harmful. Just be silly and serious. If that makes sense...Don't be anything you aren't. If you show her a personality that is egotistical, etc-- she'll believe you and you'll have to mask yourself every time you're with her. Be yourself.

I know it sounds counterintuitive, but I'd say that by not continually trying to impress a girl impresses a girl. If you're trying too hard, it'll show. If you try to impress someone all the time, she'll figure it out. Even if she doesn't, you'll soon grow weary of your attempts and stop trying to be someone else. She may not like the different you. Just be yourself. If a girl likes you, don't try to become someone else.And "mayank", you're an idiot. Just read Ecclesiastes. Although, Solomon was a bit more of an idiot. You'll see.

How to Impress A girlHow To Impress A Girl.

Well if you want to impress a girl you have to be your self and do a little small talk. Ask about her interests and compare yours with hers. If she ends up falling for someone else then its her loss. However, if you just are a risk taker you should just tell her how much you LOVE her. I know thats what would please me if it happened.

-reply by Sarah

well...Boss...First thing is don't flirt anyone...Bcoz if u really love someone...It will b show on your attitude...About my opinion don't fall in love 4 time pass...Love the love , the love will love you...means if u fall in love with someone...First try to know her ...What she like or not...She is comfortable with u or not...Don't force anyone...Yep in your case...Make d positive attitude...Be gental...Be smart...Be cool...Remember 1 thins girls don't like hot temper guy...So be serious that matter...Yep m argue with CIRTUS07 & IGUEST...BE COOL DUDE...& DEFINATELY BE CONSUS BOUT your CAREER...COZ generally girls love the lover career also...So be serious bout that also...

and I wanna say mayank u r simply an idiot...Other than nothing... 

so best of luck frnd be positive...U will get your perfect love...coz human are the creater ofg their own destiny... 

-reply by sabyasachiKeywords: tips to impress a girl

hey dude, umm honestly the only way to impress a girl is be urslef, I'm a boy btw and I find it very easy to impress girls by just being nice to them and acting myslef. If theres one thing girls like thow, is saying u love them. Don't be saying thatstright away, get to know the girl, talk to her, after a cuple of months or so, after u guys have becom every close friends and can tell each other anything on your mind, thats when u should say "I love you". Back to the topic, brush your hair if u have long hair, don't be a scrub, its one thing iv learned from friends experiance is being a scrub can get u no where. Have a cool style, smell nice, act clea, don't be a "bad *bottom*" most people like that but not the girl that your attempting to start a relationship with. 

hope I was help. Hope your relationship works out broski.

-reply by annanimous :]

crack some jokes WE LOVE FUNNY GUYS (but not annoying) and if you have straight teeth smile cuz girls are instantly attracted to that (or at least I am...) be nice and tell her she has pretty eyes or something (we like that!) and make sure u say the color of her eyes so she gets that u look at her alot be like "u have a cute smile when u laugh" or "your eyes are a really pretty green" and don't say beautiful cuz it sounds really cheezy cuz I was once txtn mt exbf and I said I play the flute and he was like "I loooove the flute" and I totally cracked up and nearly coughed up orage juice!

What should you do if you think girls like you, but they donHow To Impress A Girl.

Uhhh... Yeah its me, I was wonderin' what should you do if you think a girl likes you? There are multiple girls at my school who show all the symptoms of 'insaneo-loveo-cytosis' and, they do all the stuff that would say they like me such as look at me when I'm not looking then they turn their heads the other way when I look at them, sitting near me, asking me for help instead of other people, then the usual smile, or constantly walking past me, asking me what I'm doing or drawing, or sitting next seat over on the bus, staring at me with smiles, they usually act like they are waiting for something... So yeah I need help, how would one know this is "true" or if they're just taunting you, to try and crush your heart and soul?

-question by J.O.H.N.

How many times have you felt the urge to IMPRESS a girl you've just met?I'm talking about the kind of BURNING need that you feel, the compulsive urge that tells your brain that you've GOT to impress this girl at any cost; the kind of impression that leaves your IMPRINT in her mind.Catch my drift?For starters, you've got to work on perfecting the art of SMALL TALK.Small talk creates a window of opportunity for you to make a lasting impression with the person you are talking to.The one thing that you need to bear in mind is to STAY CLEAR from the typical senseless drivel.Strive instead to be an INTERESTING, yet FUN conversationalist.Talking to women and getting them ENGAGED when talking to you is NOT as easy as you think.For starters, you've GOT to make sure your topics are all GIRL RELEVANT.And what's "girl relevant"?Drama serials, soap opera's, which celebrity is dating whom, boy-girl/marriage relationships, travel adventures, who's cheating on whom, scariest moments, dating dos and don'ts, dating bloopers, etc...Girls LOVE these stuff.And it'll be a SUREFIRE winner to get them engaged and ENGROSSED talking to you about.Girl relevant.Get it?You can also choose topics of mutual interest. Stuff you know she's in to.Take note that an upcoming movie or concert would make an EXCELLENT prelude to asking for a date.It would be great if you have a STORY to tell that relates to the conversation on hand.Telling a story not only creates ASSOCIATION; it also piques her interest in you and subconsciously this association (you + the story and conversation at hand) is being filed into her memory subconsciously.As such, when she comes across the same situation or object again in the near future, she would be instantly reminded of you.Now, that's the kind of impression you'd like to leave a girl with.It gets 10 times BETTER if you can make her laugh? It'll put you on good terms with her and she's definitely more likely to REMEMBER you when you make her laugh.Laughter also makes her more RELAXED and comfortable around you as laughing releases a magical 'feel good' hormone.Enough said.So, go on out there, tickle her funny bone and you are more likely to walk away with her number and chances are she'll remember you when you call.All said and done, you still have to come across as being COMFORTABLE with yourself when you're doing all these.But never EVER fake it!Women can detect 'fake-ness' MILES away? So please...DON'T.As long as you are yourself and not PRETENDING to be someone you are not, with a little humor, a dose of sensitivity and A LOT of confidence you'll definitely go places with her!Obviously there's way A LOT more of subtle things you've got to know to land yourself that 'special' girl you've been eye-ing for ages now.It's Friday today, and nothing SUCKS more than being ALONE during the weekend.I haven't even scratched the surface here today as there's just SO MUCH to share. Even if I were, I'm sure I'll easily go on for days... WEEKS even to explain it all...But good news is, within the Instant Attraction Program, you'll dig straight into the very CORE of what women secretly wants, but in most circumstances will NEVER tell a man... (trust me, you'll be SHOCKED by the answer.With the stuff you'll be uncovering here, you can easily use it to YOUR advantage and turn yourself to be THAT man women are looking for...

How many times have you felt the urge to IMPRESS a girl you've just met?I'm talking about the kind of BURNING need that you feel, the compulsive urge that tells your brain that you've GOT to impress this girl at any cost; the kind of impression that leaves your IMPRINT in her mind.Catch my drift?For starters, you've got to work on perfecting the art of SMALL TALK.Small talk creates a window of opportunity for you to make a lasting impression with the person you are talking to.The one thing that you need to bear in mind is to STAY CLEAR from the typical senseless drivel.Strive instead to be an INTERESTING, yet FUN conversationalist.Talking to women and getting them ENGAGED when talking to you is NOT as easy as you think.For starters, you've GOT to make sure your topics are all GIRL RELEVANT.And what's "girl relevant"?Drama serials, soap opera's, which celebrity is dating whom, boy-girl/marriage relationships, travel adventures, who's cheating on whom, scariest moments, dating dos and don'ts, dating bloopers, etc...Girls LOVE these stuff.And it'll be a SUREFIRE winner to get them engaged and ENGROSSED talking to you about.Girl relevant.Get it?You can also choose topics of mutual interest. Stuff you know she's in to.Take note that an upcoming movie or concert would make an EXCELLENT prelude to asking for a date.It would be great if you have a STORY to tell that relates to the conversation on hand.Telling a story not only creates ASSOCIATION; it also piques her interest in you and subconsciously this association (you + the story and conversation at hand) is being filed into her memory subconsciously.As such, when she comes across the same situation or object again in the near future, she would be instantly reminded of you.Now, that's the kind of impression you'd like to leave a girl with.It gets 10 times BETTER if you can make her laugh? It'll put you on good terms with her and she's definitely more likely to REMEMBER you when you make her laugh.Laughter also makes her more RELAXED and comfortable around you as laughing releases a magical 'feel good' hormone.Enough said.So, go on out there, tickle her funny bone and you are more likely to walk away with her number and chances are she'll remember you when you call.All said and done, you still have to come across as being COMFORTABLE with yourself when you're doing all these.But never EVER fake it!Women can detect 'fake-ness' MILES away? So please...DON'T.As long as you are yourself and not PRETENDING to be someone you are not, with a little humor, a dose of sensitivity and A LOT of confidence you'll definitely go places with her!Obviously there's way A LOT more of subtle things you've got to know to land yourself that 'special' girl you've been eye-ing for ages now.It's Friday today, and nothing SUCKS more than being ALONE during the weekend.I haven't even scratched the surface here today as there's just SO MUCH to share. Even if I were, I'm sure I'll easily go on for days... WEEKS even to explain it all...But good news is, within the Instant Attraction Program, you'll dig straight into the very CORE of what women secretly wants, but in most circumstances will NEVER tell a man... (trust me, you'll be SHOCKED by the answer.With the stuff you'll be uncovering here, you can easily use it to YOUR advantage and turn yourself to be THAT man women are looking for...-reply by Archit

questionHow To Impress A Girl.

I met a very shy girl she is impressed 2 but,did not express because she don't want 2 b in boyfriend mess and stops every conversation leads 2 make her more emotional and attracted 2 me what 2 do ?

you dont get it do youHow To Impress A Girl.

Ok I am a girl, and I say this on the internet and had to check it. Some of it is correct, such as  we do like funny guys. Also if you like a girl tell her, it's possible she s waiting for you to because she likes you and is to nervus. Trust me I was to nervous to ask this guy if he liked me and turned out he liked some one else. So I'm still getting over it.Anyway, don't be afraid to show your feelings  

-reply by sigh boys just don't understand

DON'T WARRIE I AM HERE ONLY I WILL GIVE YOU TIPS THAT HOW TO IMPRES A GIRL TO HAVE A VERY VERY LAST LONGRILATIONSHIPIF TOU WANT TO IMprss a girls, don't try to become over smart just show only that you are be true to her self

Notice from rvalkass:
Another double post merged.

use your personality as an anchor, the rest of the things mostly everyone mentions are things that YOU HAVE TO HAVEif you dont then it will be a huge turn offi mean come on, you go see a girl smelling like dirty socks?with breath that could kill a field of daisys just by saying hi?look your best if you think the girl is worth it enough that you want to impress herbecause she most likely is looking her bestmake it worth it guysand with personality i mean make her life..dont go all out trying to brag about everything about yourself..example:oh yes i have 6 dollars on me.. oh yes i have a car.. oh yes i got layed 8 times.. oh yes my bed is blue;/