xisto Community
Adamrosso

How To Impress A Girl. Tips for Impressing Girls

Don't cheat ever... EVER. Not because she will tell her friends, but because that's *BLEEP*ed up move seriously. If you really care about the person, but you find someone else just break up with them and wait a little while then date the other one. Never cheat though.

So many relationships fail these days because they're founded on lust, not love, and about what you can get out of it, rather then what you can do for the other person because you care about them.

If you just want to score then what's the big deal? Why do you have to be in love for every relationship? I was in a relationship and we were founded on lust, but that's what we were both looking for a the time. We were not looking for a long term relationship. So here is something i thought of haha

If you want to "score", but don't want to stay in that relationship, you should try to look for a girl that is looking for the same thing.

If you want to "score" and stay in the relationship try to wait like at least a week before doing that. This way you can start a relationship on interests and other things.

If you think your in love, you should reall y just act your self. Do not even try to think about scoring. Try to think about getting her to like you as much as possible before. Plus if your really in love, i believe from what i have found, you will think about doing "stuff" but when you kiss or hug or whatever it's just as fufilling. I for sure don't think your in love with this girl though if you just wanted to score haha. Hey, and most guys think like that and their nothing wrong with it, but if you think your in love you not haha.

Impressing a girl? ....depends on your culture ..yes, some girls with this background like this and that, and some girls with that background like something else Ok, here are some tips a friend of mine gave me :D Sure, be yourself because if you're not going to be, you'd get tired faking it after 5 weeks :D But we all have our opposite sides, it's just a matter of which one to emphasize :)*BLEEP* vs GentlemanGentleman works ! ...not unless your great in bed :D hehe :P Nonetheless, as to how much of an "*BLEEP*" you should be while being a Gentleman depends on the girl. if she's being hit on by every gentleman, you migth want to try to be a bit more youself, a bit more of an *BLEEP* :D hehehe :P ...just enough to show that your in control, and that you're different ...but no matter what path you choose, you should always be fun ! :DFriend vs StrangerIf you want to impress a friend, rethink first what she likes. How does she show her affection? Figure that one out Because if you want your effors to be appreciated, you'd have to speak her language is she the gift type of person? or the quality time type? or the quantity type? does she love to talk ? or does she simply want to sit down and hold hands? it doesn't matter if you shower her with gifts, if all she really wanted is someone to talk to (ok, with these types of person, it's not actualy "talk", but rather "speak"...so hone up your conversational skills).If the girl however is a stranger, just be confident basically, most girls want a MAN ! B) so be one you can either try and befriend her first and apply the tips i mentioned above, or take advantage of the "mystery" thing :D if you show her stuffs she like, and she found only in you, then she would think that you also possess the stufs she also likes and usually finds in other guys B) the power of the "default mindset" :PRoutines:If you intend to impress a girl for quite some time, let's say 5 weeks? ...you might want to start a small routine (and make that routine fun, or a start of something fun) like calling her up every 10pm or whatever, or picking her up always, ..stuffs like that so in case of a rejection, you increase the chance of her missing you :D so if you still want her, you can use that :PConclusion:Just be a man, be fun, and be yourself! :P the rest of details depend on the girl :P ...if you think you're excerting too much effort emphasizing that other part of you, then better rethink...why do you like the girl if she's that so much different from you? :P..just my 2 cents worth, based from the tips i got from my friends :P

Edited by franz see (see edit history)

I think you do not need advices from other people... If you love that girl or if you just like her, you should do just one simple thing, and yhat is: Find out what she likes, look deep in your heart, and it will be done by itself. Belive me! It is the same thing like you are aproaching to a girl, just say the first thing "fall" on your mind... Do not be shy to show your feelings, and everything is gonna be cool!

well it is not so difficult, it is in fact something very simple the easiest way would be just being your self, if she enjoys being with you just simply do not do anything ...yeah that sounds the worst advice you might ever heard but you need to be just yourself....but if you need a deeper advice then ask her directly what she expects from you and when.... if she is your girl definately you need to ask her...impress her by doing something she would really enjoy you to do.. for example sing to her or write her something or if you want something more advanced then try something like ho baby do you like me to kiss you at certain part of your body?.... or just try something different like kissing her in a possessive way hehe and then other day very romantic or very soft.Or instead of giving her a bouquet of roses give her just a flower but not a rose...hope it helps

i'd say just be yourself...but that only works if you're a decent person...impressing a girl eh, well, decent personal hygene is important, behave properly when she's around, y'know, don't show your bad habits like scratching certain parts of ur body, biting your nails etc. another is, try to be a little more gentleman-ly, maybe opening the door for her, do small things here and there that she'll notice and be thankful of. don't overdo it though, some girls will think that you might be looking down on them, they might think you htink they're not capable of doing things themselves o.oi think most important is try to be as honest as possible, be nice, be polite, introduce her to your friends but tell them to be nice beforehand, introduce yourself to her friends..stuff like that, let her know more about you and what kind of person you are while you get to know more about her as well. if she likes you, thats great, if she doesn't maybe you aren't her type? but keep trying anyway ;-) all the best

I would just recomend that you be yourself. Please do not ever try to act cool because the never worked for me. Just be like a guy thats funny and never gets mad unless someone that really pisses you off. That should work as it did for me. There are also great responses above me take them into consideration.

I think the best way is to be yourself. Not to pretend beying someone else. And some advice: talk to her, take her to a walk, try to get closer to her... For me this works anytime. :P Good Luck!

well, you should ask more of the women than the men, it's because they are the ones you need to impress. men may give you advice on that, but not everything would work, because it would depend on the girl you're trying to impress.with that said, make use of the simple things that they value the most. in that way, they would appreciate you more. make more time for them, show them that you care. be there when they need a shoulder to lean on. protect them if needed be.

:P... This is actually quite helpful for me to read these myself. All I can say is be yourself, don't act something you are not. Stick to all what is said here and you should be all right and fly through with maybe some surprises at the end! I hope the best for you! Edited by Shining (see edit history)

i think you will have to be funny and impress her by making her laugh. Dont do that every single time though, because she might think that you are mad. So, just be lovely to her and keep reminding her how much you love her, and what she means to you

Chicks dig white teeth... every one digs white teeth... white teeth are one of the best assets that a person can have... so smile... don't be too shy... this goes back to my "what irks my nerves topic" with people that dont have proper social skills... they tend to slouch.. don't slouch... take pride in yourself even if you don't thing your all that good looking... its easier for other people to like you if you like yourself i always say...and hair... hair is a definite plus