xisto Community
wakelim

Is Homosexuality Right Or Wrong? your views

Is homosexuality (being gay) OK or not?  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think that's a bit too universal, saying "EVERYBODY". Think about the children, the children! :( Wait, what kind of children do you hang around with? :lol:

lol, okay let me rephrase that, Most every grown adult/teenager who is in a relationship has either held hands, kissed, or had sexual intercourse.

And i hang out with some pretty messed up kids 0_o

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

there is nothing right or wrong in gays ,its like ,'do whatever you want to',every human has the right to be right or wrong ,everyone chooses their own options and live life with that , this topics are exactly like religion and politics,we get different views from different people,but i doubt that people are born gay with birth ,i feel it is the enviourment surrounding them,the culture,the friends,which make them gay @ flakes : even i find lesbians sexy hehe :lol:

To me its fully wrong! !! My opinion maybe a bit bias cause I had a very horrible memory of one *person* guy trying to abuse me when I was a kid. I kicked him so hard in the balls, he never tried that stuff again.So I have this disgust and hatred for homosexual guys! Yuk!!

I personally wouldn't want to be homosexual let alone know what it's like but I don't think it is outright wrong. Just because I'm not for it doesn't mean other people can't be. If they find more pleasure with other genders so be it? I think we are just so used to growing up being told it's wrong that a lot of people just find it disgusting because that's what they were taught.

It's ok, as long as you don't rape guys and do not turn yourself into a girl.You think men sex is disgusting? Sex is disgusting too! well, only when you don't look at the girl's chest,lol..sex and love is different things, as long as you love him/her... that's ok.

Edited by quakesand (see edit history)

I am not homosexual, and I don't know anyone who is, but I doubt they are any different from anyone else. What people do in their private time doesn't concern me.

Some of the arguments like this:

Well, humans aren't made to reproduce in the same sex. That's what makes it wrong.

If I were to follow this argument, Humans weren't made to go into space, or fly, but those things aren't considered wrong.

Another common argument is that it is "against christianity", this is true that the bible mentions homosexuality, but it also (in the same chapter) mentions that men shouldn't shave, and you shouldn't wear clothing made more than one type of material.
Edited by Yacoby (see edit history)

It's ok, as long as you don't rape guys and do not turn yourself into a girl.

Everyone rapes, men, women, gay, straight. Many times raping people has nothing to do with sex, its more of a power thing, they get power trips due to raping someone. True many get sexual feelings by doing it, but if a man rapes another man, it doesnt always mean he is even gay, just as if a woman rapes a man, or woman it doesnt mean she is gay or straight...its a power thing usually, not a homosexuality/heterosexuality thing.

Being transgendered has nothing to do with homosexuality. If a man, 'turns himself into a girl' it isnt because he was born gay, its because he feels he was born in the wrong body. A gay man really isnt a girl trapped in a mans body, but a transgendered woman is. There are many straight men, who have had surgery to become female, and as a result they end up 'lesbians' because they are attracted to females, and have changed themself to look more like a female. Just as there many straight women who like men, but they are transgendered and want to be men themselves. Like i said, it really has nothing to do with homosexuality, and honestly shouldn't be clumped in the same GLBT thing. Drag Queens, USUALLY are gay, but its a performance many drag queens only wear drag while performing and most other times they are in 'regular' clothes, drag queens arent the same as transgendered people. I'm sick of the ignorance.

Edited by JasperIk (see edit history)

I'm a Christian. And I'm against homosexuality. It's just not right. Man was made for Woman and vice versa. I don't blame hormones. You can actually fight the raging hormones if you have enough self control and determination.

I'm a Christian. And I'm against homosexuality. It's just not right. Man was made for Woman and vice versa.
I don't blame hormones. You can actually fight the raging hormones if you have enough self control and determination.

We can't fight our feelings, but we can choose to ignore them and live insanely unhappy lives with the opposite gender, and continuelly LIE [which is a sin isn't it? or atleast frowned upon] to ourselves and the significant other and live a life with them having sex with them while thinking of other men [or women] raising children and contueing to lie to them... why put ourselves through that, and put someone else through it? Sure we can be alone...but then we'd still be frowned upon...oh my god must reproduce, because the world isn't full of enough morons as it is.

We can't fight our feelings, but we can choose to ignore them and live insanely unhappy lives with the opposite gender, and continuelly LIE [which is a sin isn't it? or atleast frowned upon] to ourselves and the significant other and live a life with them having sex with them while thinking of other men [or women] raising children and contueing to lie to them... why put ourselves through that, and put someone else through it? Sure we can be alone...but then we'd still be frowned upon...oh my god must reproduce, because the world isn't full of enough morons as it is.

There is need to fight wrong feeling for examples:

- Rapists have feeling to sexual attack women .Do we bless them?

- Children abusers have feeling to rape kids, do we allow that or say these feeling must end.

- Killers has anger feeling against another and kill him/her do we acquit them.

- Some has desire of wife's friend or neighbour and they have to control this feelings.

- Also some women has desire of men other husbands for some moment but they have to control these feeling which will destroy their family and may be not result to get that man.

- Many shool girls dreams about their teacher and they have to control these feeling because it is temperory and not reliable.

- Also many boys in school desire their female teacher and they will be plamed if someone discover that.

- Many young are grazy feeling about celeberaties and if all of them coudn't control their feeling or the society prevent them , then these famous peoples will end with thousands of sextual relation with all these youngs.

-Freud school says about sexual feelings to the mothers do we recognise that if somebody act or it will be story of that day.

- Some are confused for love sisters and develop it to desire temporary, he has to control this feeling until healing and see the real love between brothers and sisters.

The same is in case of the feeling for same sex can be control and override to the right stream.

It is wrong as I said all the times and asked "Give me an example of that another animal in nature is living with the same sex relation". Exclude casual events which sometimes occured as a sign of dominion in animals including human. Some regime use same sex act as a mothod of torture.

There is need to fight wrong feeling for examples:

- Rapists have feeling to sexual attack women .Do we bless them?

- Children abusers have feeling to rape kids, do we allow that or say these feeling must end.

- Killers has anger feeling against another and kill him/her do we acquit them.

- Some has desire of wife's friend or neighbour and they have to control this feelings.

- Also some women has desire of men other husbands for some moment but they have to control these feeling which will destroy their family and may be not result to get that man.

- Many shool girls dreams about their teacher and they have to control these feeling because it is temperory and not reliable.

- Also many boys in school desire their female teacher and they will be plamed if someone discover that.

- Many young are grazy feeling about celeberaties and if all of them coudn't control their feeling or the society prevent them , then these famous peoples will end with thousands of sextual relation with all these youngs.

-Freud school says about sexual feelings to the mothers do we recognise that if somebody act or it will be story of that day.

- Some are confused for love sisters and develop it to desire temporary, he has to control this feeling until healing and see the real love between brothers and sisters.

The same is in case of the feeling for same sex can be control and override to the right stream.

It is wrong as I said all the times and asked "Give me an example of that another animal in nature is living with the same sex relation". Exclude casual events which sometimes occured as a sign of dominion in animals including human. Some regime use same sex act as a mothod of torture.

Why must people compare animals to humans? Depending on what argument anyone is trying to make they either state animals and humans are nothing alike, or they state things like you stated about how we are just like them. You can't bounce around your opinions about humans and animals with every debate you are 'trying' to win.

Why must people compare the thoughts and feelings of rapists and murderers with homosexuals? Because you know, apparently NO straight person has EVER murdered, molested, or raped another...oh no apparently that is strictly a homosexual thing. :blink:

Sure all those things you stated are basically wrong to act upon, but why is homosexuality wrong and heterosexuality isn't? Give me ONE good reason how me being gay effects YOU. Don't bring up reproduction, because trust me...humans have no problem in that department, if we did adoption homes wouldn't be at all full. Seriously how does me being gay really effect you and your living? I'm really not hurting anyone by liking other guys, I do not agree with rape, molestation, pedophiles, murder and I would never commit any crimes i have just stated.

Why must people compare animals to humans? Depending on what argument anyone is trying to make they either state animals and humans are nothing alike, or they state things like you stated about how we are just like them. You can't bounce around your opinions about humans and animals with every debate you are 'trying' to win.

Why must people compare the thoughts and feelings of rapists and murderers with homosexuals? Because you know, apparently NO straight person has EVER murdered, molested, or raped another...oh no apparently that is strictly a homosexual thing. :blink:

Sure all those things you stated are basically wrong to act upon, but why is homosexuality wrong and heterosexuality isn't? Give me ONE good reason how me being gay effects YOU. Don't bring up reproduction, because trust me...humans have no problem in that department, if we did adoption homes wouldn't be at all full. Seriously how does me being gay really effect you and your living? I'm really not hurting anyone by liking other guys, I do not agree with rape, molestation, pedophiles, murder and I would never commit any crimes i have just stated.

1. Human is in the animal category whatever you believe in Darwin's theory or not . It is a no debated science. Living thing either plants or animal.. When we asked example of another animal living in homosexual relation, we want to return to NATURE. Then we deduce that homosexual is not natural and not normal.

2. Because you give question "why we fight the homosexual feelings?" Then I gave to many feeling we are fighting or control by ourselves to be in right track as : feeling or rapists towards the victims, feelings of students towards teacher, feeling of the killer towards the victims, felling of people towards others' spouse, feeling towards sisters or mother, etc etc.

3. You repeat "why must people .....". I think you want say "why most people...". So you recognise that my ideas are in majority "most".

4. Surprisingly you decided that all things I stated are wrong in generic term and stopped. This is not good discussion. You have to debate the points.

5. You asked one reason how you being gay effect me. Here are many:

- you or your group are attempting to change the "marriage concept"

- you or your group want the homosexual to be taught in curricula of school. We don't want our children be taught that is normal because it is lies and against my contract with the schools.

- you or your group want the right of adopted people.

- you or your group from women want receive donation Ebro and this against the Donner desire to help women who can not give birth a ready to generate life egg.

- you or your group are making parade frequently in many cities organised internationally. While heterosexuality consider their orientation are sacred and is not in public. Heterosexuality people if the cheated they know they doing wrong thing and not debate that they do the right things.

- I will not add the "aids" problem because you will tell that hetero may be have also aids disease. Even though I believe that HIV problem in hetero peoples are initiated by casual mistake in *person* relation. But neither my ideas or yours can be approved.

I don't think its really fair to blame "the gods". I certainly wasn't, and i don't think most other people were, implying that gay people should be insulted and bullied, merely discussing the theory of whether its right or not.
I may be wrong here, and if I am so then I apologise, but I think that the MAGORITY, not all, of gay relationships are not orionated towards love. They are merely directed towards a physical nature in their own sex that they find appealing. This is hardly suprising in a world where indecent male bodies are thrown at us almost as much as female ones. A few gays may be genuinely in love but, as I say, i believe that most gay relationships are directed towards a physical attraction rather than a love for the person. As I also say, I may be wrong, but that's what I think.

The same can be said for straight relationships. Lust and decadence are all the same, whether its gay, straight, animalistic (not sure if thats the right term, but you know what i mean, animal sex) or whatever the hell else is out there.

IF you are born gay/bi then there is nothing wrong, and you truly have always had these feeling there is nothing wrong. Or even if you were abused as a child and as a result have had mixed feeling about sex/attraction then there is nothing wrong with that either (and yes I do know people that that has happened to).

But if you're going to "experiment" or whatever just cuz now its more "accepted" or you're desperate to get off then no I don't agree with that.

I personally am bi and my bestfriend is lesbian. So I know for a fact we don't "choose" to live that way. Cuz you'd have to be crazy to do that. But for those few crazies out there who do infact choose it, that is wrong.
Edited by pat_decor (see edit history)

1. Human is in the animal category whatever you believe in Darwin's theory or not . It is a no debated science. Living thing either plants or animal.. When we asked example of another animal living in homosexual relation, we want to return to NATURE. Then we deduce that homosexual is not natural and not normal.

2. Because you give question "why we fight the homosexual feelings?" Then I gave to many feeling we are fighting or control by ourselves to be in right track as : feeling or rapists towards the victims, feelings of students towards teacher, feeling of the killer towards the victims, felling of people towards others' spouse, feeling towards sisters or mother, etc etc.

3. You repeat "why must people .....". I think you want say "why most people...". So you recognise that my ideas are in majority "most".

4. Surprisingly you decided that all things I stated are wrong in generic term and stopped. This is not good discussion. You have to debate the points.

5. You asked one reason how you being gay effect me. Here are many:

- you or your group are attempting to change the "marriage concept"

- you or your group want the homosexual to be taught in curricula of school. We don't want our children be taught that is normal because it is lies and against my contract with the schools.

- you or your group want the right of adopted people.

- you or your group from women want receive donation Ebro and this against the Donner desire to help women who can not give birth a ready to generate life egg.

- you or your group are making parade frequently in many cities organised internationally. While heterosexuality consider their orientation are sacred and is not in public. Heterosexuality people if the cheated they know they doing wrong thing and not debate that they do the right things.

- I will not add the "aids" problem because you will tell that hetero may be have also aids disease. Even though I believe that HIV problem in hetero peoples are initiated by casual mistake in *person* relation. But neither my ideas or yours can be approved.

1. I do believe Humans are animals however I believe we are mentally smarter than the majority of animals and our brains are more complex. Yes for the most part there aren't many "gay" animals, but that is because they really don't feel the kind of love humans do. Even if they 'mate' for life, their main goal is still to reproduce, but humans have the ability to fall in love without thinking we *must* reproduce. In fact many people don't even want to have kids, and most children are born without being planned...so obviously humans aren't exactly dead set on going by 'nature' and wanting children.

2. You compare homosexuality like its a bad thing, which it isn't. Raping and Murdering is bad but homosexuality is not. You just brought up bad things because you feel being gay is bad, but could you actually deny the feelings for someone of the opposite gender? Try it...its very difficult why ? Because liking someone of the same gender [i am not talking about experimentalists] is not just a lust thing, sure we may occasionally lust over someone of the same sex, but as a whole we love the same gender. People should deny their feelings if its lust [example murder and raping, and usually liking a teacher/teacher liking a student is a lust thing that can be felt by both gays and straights and yes it should be ignored... but it is not the same kind of feeling a gay has.]

3. I meant why MUST not most, if you read it with the word most in replace of most, you will see my sentence doesn't even make any sense. Must was meant for 'Why is it always THAT...' You are only reading what you want to believe.

4. I don't have to debate anything I do not want to, and is it perhaps possible your post made me yawn so much I wanted to kill myself just so I didn't have to drag out the most ridiculous comments?

5. What I have to say back to you:

- I don't want to get married, because I don't need a stupid document to show my love towards another guy. And with the whole divorce rate, it looks like heteros don't even deserve to keep Marriage sacred because obviously it isn't as sacred as it used to be when the divorce rate is 50% or higher Are you just upset that maybe we have the ability to last longer, so you don't want to give us the right to get married in fear we will bring that rate down and prove that we do infact have real loving feelings and dare i say it...commitment?

- Where did you get that assumption? I don't think anyone is demanding the idea of homosexuality to be taught in school. Maybe awareness to the fact we don't like our faces bashed in by the rednecks next door. Are you really that hating towards gays you don't feel we atleast deserve the right to walk down the street [or school hallway] without being called a '*BLEEP*' or getting pushed down? By the way, even if homosexuality wasn't as accepted as it is now, there would still be gays...there always has been gays read up on it and you will see it goes back way farther than just the past hundred years.

- We want to give children homes, because heterosexuals just kept on concieving without any protection or a way to care for their children. Wow...we are so horrible to want to give homes to kids who will rot in an orphanege because no hetero family wants to take them in due to the fact they can concieve them on there own, and even when they can't they go against the laws of nature [if you will] and artifically concieve a baby...when they can easily try and adopt a child from their home country or [again do i dare say this?] another country...[oh the diversity it kills me!] and skip the complications of having 7 babies at once...or any other complications may occur during an unmentobe pregnancy. [Note, I do not agree wuth artificially concieving a kid, no matter if the person is gay or straight...its stupid adopt a kid that already exists]

- ^ read above, heteros do it too

- I do not agree with parades, with that i agree that it is stupid. But that isn't the majority of gays, theres several other ones who never attended a parade, and everyone knows have the audience in a gay parade are stupid HETERO *BLEEP* hags and drag queens. HAH at heterosexuality being sacred...hmm remember the little thing i said above about divorce rate? Maybe you don't go around shouting I'm straigt, I'm straight...but we never ask...straight people are always up in our faces condeming us or accepting us...and we are pushed into the spotlight in many ways due to straight people. You have parades too and 1. I'm not sorry they arent as flashy as ours and 2. Just because you don't say you are staight in them, doesn't mean that for the most part is straights participating in those parades. 3. Every parade has a theme, so why can't gays have a gay parade? Being gay and okay with it..is the theme. As for the cheating thing, hah most straight people have cheated at least once...or have been cheated on It is wrong...but people [gay and straight] do it, it depends on the person and how they feel about cheating not the sexual orientation.

- It's AIDS, it is capital because it stands for something. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Did it ever occur to you, that maybe AIDS was caused be heteros. I have my theories but I honestly believe it was a planned thing amongst certain heterosexuals. Especially since it was seen long before 1981 when it was first really starting to get known...but hey thats just my theory or perhaps one of many...you don't want to play this whole AIDS/HIV is basically all because of gays game with me, because you most likely won't win. Its one of the most dragged out things that people like to blame on gays, when now most of the population who has it are straights...we learned, obviously you didn't.

There i dragged out ALL your points are you happy now? By the way I personally prefer to stay somewhat quiet about what gender i sleep with in my public life, because in the end it doesn't matter i dont care who you are sleeping with, and if you are really so strung up with who im sleeping with, maybe...you need to reevaluate your life if you don't like us, ignore us...I don't like most heteros so hey I ignore them.

Edited by JasperIk (see edit history)

Beeing gay is not "ok" nor "not ok", no one has the right to judge the human beeings right to like women or men.I voted "ok", and i am not gay, i have been with girls all my life, and i will not change that, but i know that if a guy likes another guy or a girl likes another girl, they have the right to like and to be together, and even in loved if that is what they feel for eachother, so why must or should i judge that to "ok" or "not ok"?I do not think so, this is one of those topics that does not help, i mean, no one has the right to judge a gay person, as long as they do not provoke the ones that are not gay, that is ok for me.