xisto Community
BordaForx

I Hate Smokers 2nd hand smoke

I hate smokersI Hate Smokers

You sure got a lot of hate.  You should chill out. Hate is a very strong word.

What if I said something like: Take up smoking, Die, and go to hell for your blind and broad judgements.

Now, thats not nice.  I don't even know you.

Smile,   Hate is just as bad for your heart & body as cigarettes and second hand smoke.  Also, make sure you brush your teeth 3 times a day. Plaque is directly related to heart problems.

-reply by Everyone you hate

reply to everyone you hateI Hate Smokers

Yeah, hate is a strong word. But when a neighbour below you chain smokes the worst possible cigarette (in terms of my own personal reaction of splitting headaches and congestion), and it comes straight into your condo, HATE is just the thing that he is generating in me. Not the cigarette, b/c if it just sat there without an ignorant dip to light it up, there wouldn't be a problem. The hate is compounded by the arrogant stupidity (which most smokers have in no short supply), of trying to justify their right to make others suffer. They know it's affecting the health and wellbeing of everyone around them, but act like they either have the right, or their just too ignorant to realize it or care what others think. Selfishness, and weak-minded lack of resolve and no spine make them desperately cling to their right to give themselves cancer. If only they could get their various cancers QUICKLY and friggin DIE already, (without subjecting the sensible people around them to their stench and absurd arguments attitudes and excuses) then we could get on with enjoying our right to clean air, which most smokers don't seem to think we should have. So yes, hate is a strong,but accurate word for what most intelligent people should have for these disgusting things, and the idiots who smoke them, and then further display their inbred hillbilly mentality by thinking they can possibly defend their position with anything resembling reason or logic. I say throw a few hundred more chemicals into the cigarettes and we'd be free of these fools a lot sooner.

-reply by fuzzylogic72

You guys...I Hate Smokers

You guys are a bunch of WUSSES!

That's nothing, you should try being forced to live with a God danged smoker, I grew up with chain smoking parents, do you have any idea how horrible it is to live in a house where about 50 ciggaretes are smoked on a daily basis? They smoked while they cooked my food, which is disgusting when you think about it because fire uses the air around it to burn, which means I was eating ciggarete flavored BBQ at our cookouts. Did you enjoy your family vacations as a child? Try being trapped in a car with 2 people who light up a ciggarete every 15-20 minutes for more than 5 hours.  I cannot stand the smell or the taste either, and if you can't either it doesnt really get better over time, I still feel sick when I have to breath someone's ciggarete smoke, smokers should not be allowed to raise children. I would have been glad to only have to live near smokers instead of trapped with them.

-reply by Peanut

i hate smokers, it is disgusting to have to deal with their smoke, im not gonna point at people and tell them how to livetheir life, but come on, you cant have a little respect for the people around you?and im talking about the people in college who smoke inside the rooms, or walk around smoking, and sit next to you smoking, i find that so disrespectful LOL and awkard. because im one of those people whos eyes get watery and start coughing like they are having an asthma attack when someone is smoking around them.yet getting up and moving the minute they sit next to you, is considered rude

i hate smokers, it is disgusting to have to deal with their smoke, im not gonna point at people and tell them how to livetheir life, but come on, you cant have a little respect for the people around you?
and im talking about the people in college who smoke inside the rooms, or walk around smoking, and sit next to you smoking, i find that so disrespectful

LOL and awkard. because im one of those people whos eyes get watery and start coughing like they are having an asthma attack when someone is smoking around them.

yet getting up and moving the minute they sit next to you, is considered rude

lol what's the old saying, don't hate the player hate the game? but yes people should be respectful for the ones that who do not smoke, just as the ones that don't smoke should also consider the ones that do smoke.

Myself as an ex smoker, I understand how it is, and I respect the wishes of the ones that do not like the smell of a cigarette or cigar. It is a bad and killer of a habit that I wish that I had never started.

the way that I see it with smoking now a days is this. you do not need to hate them. the government hates them enough for all of us. and THEY have raised the tax so much, soon nobody will be smoking.

There are very much smokers,in our families,everywhere...You can't hate it.Maybe sometime they will stop smoking but still in their brain they want to try again.If you start one time,you can't stop that.Only if someone is that much scared that he will die from cigarettes maybe he will stop,but very very hard.No actions until today which stopped all that smokers.Maybe some group or someone can stop that.But i haven't heard about person which can destroy that feeling which makes smokers to smokle

Smokes are suckers who got no life. In my countries every street is filled with Smokers. I feel like giving all of them a Taste of My Knuckles but i can't or my Knuckle would be broken. Xpecially Second-Hand Smoke, Research shown that Non-Smokers who accidentally breathe in the harmful gas of the smoke actually have a greater risk of getting the diseases then the Smokers themselves which is not fair.

Who here hate smokers? I mean, they go into a restaurant, sit in a non-smoking section, and smoke, ignoring the sign. I also want to tell everybody that 2nd hand smoking is actually worse than the smoker himself smoking it. In Houston, the mayor has already banned smoking in restaurants. Well, you know my vent, I hate it when people smoke right in front of you while you're in a casual conversation. I can't stand the smell. I know I can't just cover my nose so I usually just walk away. I think smoking should be banned and I hope it will...sometime...soon...

You're missing the bigger issue here, smoking in public is no big deal, ban smoking in the home! Take that 15-30 minutes of frustration and disgust you got from being in a restaraunt with smokers and multiply that by half a lifetime, that is what it is like to be a child living with smoking parents, and there is no escape. If you're not against smoking for purely selfish reasons then you can obviously see that this issue is much more seriouse, use this as a tool to get smoking banned in the home. I grew up with smoking parents, you have no idea what it is like to go on vacation with smokers, being trapped in a car on an 8+ hour ride with 2 chain smokers lighting up at least once an hour.

Who here hate smokers? I mean, they go into a restaurant, sit in a non-smoking section, and smoke, ignoring the sign. I also want to tell everybody that 2nd hand smoking is actually worse than the smoker himself smoking it. In Houston, the mayor has already banned smoking in restaurants. Well, you know my vent, I hate it when people smoke right in front of you while you're in a casual conversation. I can't stand the smell. I know I can't just cover my nose so I usually just walk away. I think smoking should be banned and I hope it will...sometime...soon...

I hate smokers especially those who carelessly flick the ashes without looking at passersby. I was peacefully walking in a mall when a stupid idiot smoker who was busy texting flicked his cigarette right on my pregnant belly. He said, "oh, sorry" without looking. I told him to be careful next time coz I was pregnant. He said, "yeh, yeh. I already said sorry!" then dismissed me by going back to texting. The nerve! My husband was there and butted heads with him until security came. Bad, selfish, irresponsible smokers should rot in he'll along with their lungs!!! The worse part was that he was smoking in front of his baby! Poor kid. Poor family. Terrible piece of insecure man who smokes to compensate for his lack of character. May you suffer at your own smoking and texting hazard.

YES, YES, AND YES. I absolutely despise smokers!!!!Whenever I spot one or even am forced to sniff the horrendous scent of smoke, I have to hold my breath in!My cousins' grandfather and uncles used to smoke all the time, and at the time I was in elementary school. So I would have to sit in the house, basically trapped in there, in a room full of smoke!It was horrible.I'm glad my family convinced my dad to stop smoking. My dad stopped smoking so he wouldn't make us inhibit second-hand smoking.Thank God!!!Smoking is not only bad for your skin, but it's bad for your teeth and overall health! I have no idea why people smoke. There are other ways to cure or find excitement into doing!! Life is already too short for you to be cutting your life span! QUIT NOW, SMOKERS!!!

I hate the smell of cigarette smoke. It makes me feel sick :(Fortunately now here in the UK smoking is banned in all public buildings but the problem is now everybody just stands right by the doors of these places so you have to breathe double the amount of smoke in when you exit as there are more people smoking gathered around the same area.Passive smoking is just as bad as smoking first hand, if not worse. I don't feel we should be made to put up with this in our country.I personally feel that smoking should be banned completely apart from in your own home or in your own car.Another reason for wanting this to be banned other than the fact it makes me feel sick and that I don't agree that non-smokers should have to put up with being passive smokers is that smoking isn't at all good for you and is commonly associated with lung cancer. Smoking is also a really expensive habit to be into so I feel this should be banned due to health reasons. For the smoker and also for the non-smokers that have to put up with the smoke and a potentially greater risk of lung cancer.

Edited by GrumbleBall (see edit history)

I hate smokers as well. The terrible smell and the smoke makes the environment feel negative. I realize that 2nd hand smoking is just as bad as smoking a cigar yourself so whenever I go to a destination where there are smokers, I usually try to hold my breath as long as I can until I can leave the place. I do not want to find out what is going to happen to me in the the long run if I inhale the smoke from smokers frequently. Lots of people die every year from cancer coming from 2nd hand smoking. The fact that children can inhale the smoke as well is a ridiculous as it can cause problems for their growth and health by causing cancer or whatnot. Worst scenario, 2nd hand smoking may kill a child.

I used to smoke myself over 3 years ago, but I dropped it and now I really hate that smell, it stinks :D it didn't stink like that when I was smoking myself :DFor several years it's banned to smoke in public places too and it seems to work, I can't even imagine, how people used to sit in restaurants or bars/pubs full of smoke :DEven though, for smokers, there's usually no place to smoke anymore, unless it's a newer restaurant and has a smoking room or balcony where you can go and smoke, as usually a lot of smokers smoke near the doors outside and especially if it';s snowing or raining or is cold, it's even worse for them to get sick..

WELL, I used to be a smoker and for now I desperately hate smoking and smokers. I can't even support people smoking. Maybe this happens because I hate that they don't think about serious and dangers that smoking brings with. They just smoke and don't even bother for themselves. What makes me angrier than is the fact that they just ignore you when it comes to smoking risks, and they don't mind smoking when in the same car with you or same room. That makes me nerves go up :-). Well probably these are the reasons, ah I just hate smokers who don't even brush they teeth. They are so awful people.

I do not smoke but i don't hate smokers till they don't bother me.if there is a smoker in the street and he is my neighbour why i should hate it ? I only hate those smokers who make problems for people who are not smoking like when you are in a public place where there is no air conditioner. So i don't think hating all smokers is a good thing to do.