xisto Community
BordaForx

I Hate Smokers 2nd hand smoke

i hate smokers too. i don't mind them smoking in private in their own house or sometihng but smoking in public is so anoying. it smells horrible and most people don't want it. can't they just do it in private!

It also makes people like me feel very uncomfortable in the environment. The connotation of smoking is viewed negatively. Whenever you see a smoker, the way you think becomes a little bit more negative.

HeyaAs a reply to why do people smoke.I understand which side you're coming from and all that, but here's a point of view from a smoker.I've been smoking for about 5 years now, and I enjoy it. Don't ask me WHY exactly I enjoy it, because it's a long story.You get annoyed by people who just go into a restaurant and smoke in the non smoking section. That's illegal, so those people can get into trouble. In my country, you're not allowed to smoke in the non smoking section, and there are specific smoking sections for those of us who wish to have a cigarette before or after a meal. Now my question is, why do people HATE smokers so much? I mean, I don't walk around, blowing smoke into everyone's face; I smoke in a smoking section or at home. And then people still look at me strangely. I came to the argument today that smoking and drinking is the same. Both is bad for you, but people still allow drinking because it relaxes you and it's fun to have a drink with someone and whatnotBut it's the same with smoking. It's bad for you, just as alcohol, and a lot of people enjoy having a quick smoke or having a smoke with a friend etc.I think it's a matter of opinion. I understand what you mean that you get annoyed with smokers, but is it really necessary to say that you hate smokers?I'm not that bad, and I'm a smoker?

I do hate smokers. If my family started smoking I would hate them well on the outside i would anyway. If i ran a country i would personally kill all smokers, they would probably stop b4 i got to em though. If theyre were no cops i would walk up to a smoker and tell them that 100s of smokers die each yr, youre bout to be one of em [stab], well probably anyway there are cops so theres no way to prove i would actually kill someone.They make me angry, Plain 'n simple.Get sick and die smokers.

I feel sorry for smokers when I understood how simple cigarettes are made in lets say Europe countries there tobacco is not as good as in some other countries/territories like USA and Havana and etc. and that tobacco is quite poor quality which is grown in Europe in lets say Poland, which export a lot of tobacco these days.Worst is that simple cigarettes are not even made from that tobacco, it's just an imitation, a cigarette is made out of cellulose which is soaked in a liquid or something like that of that poor tobacco, they add acetone for it to burn better and other materials and make that cellulose look like tobacco and you smoke it, I always thought that in a cigarette those brown things are tobacco, but it seems it's cellulose soaked in a tobacco liquid.So do you want to smoke anymore simple cigarettes? :D I don't :) unless it's really a good tobacco from Havana or something like that :D

A lot of smokers are selfish weak aggravating people to deal with that deny how disgusting and unhealthy their addiction is by whining about how it's an addiction and it's not their fault- yes it is if you chose to start, and it was only your choice. I'm sick of smokers disregard to non smokers health especially in public places. Like the other day in an airport a smoker was too lazy and selfish to move and just stood in front of a no smoking sign. She continued smoking, clearly Annoying everyone around her. She was like a lot of smokers and only care about their own needs, and are too lazy to relocate to a place where they won't bother people. Also many people are heavily allergic to smoke but many smokers don't care. Well they should care because Their lungs are BLACK and there is no way to fully repair the damage they have done.