xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jaskoonline

Do U Have A Usb Stick =

My USB stick is my saviour, I keep all my coursework, Projects, and backup all of the important things on my PC on it. It, ironically is really nothing special mind, a 256mb TinyDisk, it is looking a little tattered now though, i may go up to a Sony USB disk, I heard they work with Playstation 2's

I have a 256mb lexar media impact usb storage card purchased for 30$ at walmart. It was a great deal and it works great! You can store up to (I think) 1000 pictures. And you can also store books on it too. It is awesome!

I use a 256MB stick made by Geek Squad. It proves its usefulness time and time again.I store important documents I don't want to risk losing in a crash/virus/act of godI transport files between computers seemlessly. My laptop has no floppy so its either CD-R or email, or buying an external floppy (no thanks).While I hardly use more than 1MB for permanent storage, the extra 250MB makes transfering large files simple. If you don't have a USB memory stick, you will. Who knows, anyone think they could replace the CD/DVD-ROM? They seem more durable, capable of more storage and are much smaller. Plus, they can wiped and reformatted infinite times (barring spontaneous combustion).

i recently bought a twin-mos mp3 player w/c can also be used as a flash driveits 128mb with a memory card explansion slot~its quite useful since the mmc slot can give me more space for things,a and the fact that its also an mp3 player is an added bonus ^^

I prbably have about 30.... ranging from 32MB to 32GB...most of them sit in a box or in a USB hub unused, or being used as an external backup. I always use my Ironkey for carrying data wherever I go, because if I loose it there is not way anyone can access it!But they are extremely useful, and I dont know how I could cope without having a flash drive with me wherever I go!

I've thought of getting a usb stick to increase memory.Right now I'm no longer using wirelesss internet so all my usb ports are free,The thing is,I either just burn stuff to disc to save it, or more recentlyjust upload it to yahoo or google to save it.This eliminates any potentialhardware problems, or if your stick becomes faulty.

I have a 2Gb aria.net USB stick. It was only ?5.49 , great deal for a ton of memory :)

yes I do, they've been getting cheaper and cheaper lately. I remember the first one i bought was a measly 128mb and cost $30, nowadays 1g+ ones are $5? crazy! I use usb for convenient file transfer from computer to computer or if I need to bring documents to uni/class etc. It really is the most convenient way to carry around files.

Yes. I do own USB stick. I've 512MB for my use. And i gifted 2GB to my sister. Both these are of Make:Transcend. I'm not sure about Kingston's repair and customer support so I've holded my purchase of 8GB USB stick. So guys What about Kingston? Is customer support & Repair/damage policy good? How's make of that company? Anyone have any information about it then please do share about it.

I have a Transcend 2GB pen drive. These usb sticks are really cheap these days. And I have a 1 GB Intex MP4 player. Some times I use my player to carry files.