xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jaskoonline

Do U Have A Usb Stick =

I've got a kingston 4 gb usb stick and another 16gb kingston, I use them to transfer my images and files, homework etc. I also got a 32gb memory card for my camcorder.

My USB stick contains my whole life. At least my life the previous year, all the work I have done at school, grades, papers and lots of not so useful stuff - such as a game that has become very popular in our classroom. :) It is not very big, my dad gave it to me... I have two backups of my work; one on an external disk drive (?), one on this computer and another one at my school laptop. That makes it three backups I suppose. It is very useful. It is stuck on my key chain all the time - so when I forget my keys I also forget my beloved USB stick.

I have got 2 sticks.The one that im using right now is my brother's since i lost my other one that i loved very much.The one im using right now is a sandisk flash disk. Very nice and durable.