xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

Nice topic. An oldie :D Okay okay, here is my favorite drinks. Top three:1. Water (because it is good for you and there is nothing else like it)2. Preferably Barq's Root Beer (I love the taste of root beer in the evening:)3. I really like Ginger Ale. (It has to be the right kind though)4. Hot Apple Cider (The kind for a chilly moring when you are really cold because it warms you up so fast)5. Tea (I love tea, mainly the Chinese Restaraunt Tea or Oolong I think)And that concludes my favorite drink or drinks. Remember people to drink that water as only it can prevent dehydration! :D

Mountain Dew all the way. Of course I like water but for a drink that tastes good I would go for Mountain Dew. At first I liked Sprite and other lemon limes but now I am just addicted to MD. I like lemonade too and this strawberry drink my mom makes with frozen lemonade and frozen strawberries. Good stuff.

SpriteRoot BeerCokeI like sprite because it refreshes me when I am thursty its like my energy drink lol because its good. I like Root Beer because its amazing when ever my mom buys root beer at the store i try half of the case I drink the can fast in about 2 mins. Oh and Coke, mmmmmmm now that stuff is good, i like all kinds of coke. Coke C2 Coke Zero and Regular Coke

I have quite a few favourite drinks.1. Coffee - best drink in the morning2. Coca Cola - a lilttle gassy, but it's good!3. Ice Lemon Tea - love it!4. Moutain Dew - the liquid color amuses me5. Vanilla Coke - you just gotta love the tastethere's many more, just can't think of them right now :(

Coke, fanta, sprite (those kinda fancy drinks) are some of my favourite.I also love Chocolate cream frappucino at Starbucks....(which I don't have very often). :( But to keep me awake to work, I often need coffee or, even, red bull. :(

My favorite would definatly be Mountain Dew its like the greatest soda ever.. i like all the flavors besides Code Red but I like the Purple one LiveWire and the regular. The Amp and the New MDX i think its calld is just gross

Well, I have a few that I enjoy more then others.1) Water (preferably cold)2) Coca-Cola3) Chocolate Milk (plain milk is disgusting)Most of the time, though, I drink water. I rarely drink soda, and very rarley drink milk or chocolate milk. I drink about 3 water bottles of water a day.By the way: Coca-Cola > Pepsi

Hmm...favorite drinks eh?

I don't really like the taste of alcoholic drinks, so there's really only one alcohol drink I've taken a fancy to...Kahlua Milk! Gotta say that I love the stuff! As for beer and wine and champagne, well I can't stand it. Anyway, other drinks I like include Lemon Lime and Bitters, Maison Lambrusco (non-alcoholic) coke, hot chocolate and tea.

Callum

my top three would be iced tea, fruit juice (any kind of fruit) and cola. i'm not really fond of cola because it sometimes stings my throat. iced tea would be preferable because of the benefits that i get from it.

I guess that my top three would be like this:1.) Pop (I love pop. A 2-liter will last me about two to three days and that's about it)2.) Coffee (It is awesome in the mornings. Without it, I would never survive the mornings).3.) Water (I know, dead last. I really only drink it when I am really thristy or when football is in season.)

my favorite drink would have to be pepsi! goo pepsi!! |\m/|d-_-b|\m/|I also like dr. pepper that also rules!anything that has ice cream in it, ice cream and pepsi is awsome!!!!anything with caffine is yumm yumm yumm!!

Heres mine:1: Cold water. I just love cold water. Nothing is better then water when your really thirsty or just any time. 2: Tea. I love razzberry or peach tea.3: Soda. There are so many kinds of Soda I like4: Cold lemonade.