xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

my favourite drinks are mainly alcoholic ones..Not in any order - Jonny walkerJim beamBundaberg Rum - fighting fuelIced coffee - Work FuelCoca ColaPowerade - hydration at workLove my booze haha!!

Although I have replied to this thread before, I think I'm going to update my answer. I mentioned that I liked iced tea the most, but unfortunately, I realized that iced tea (lemon-flavored, to be specific) triggers my heartburn. So as much as I like to drink iced tea, I have to limit it to a certain amount, or I'll end up having heartburn. I only drink water now, just to prevent some stuff.

Although I have replied to this thread before, I think I'm going to update my answer. I mentioned that I liked iced tea the most, but unfortunately, I realized that iced tea (lemon-flavored, to be specific) triggers my heartburn. So as much as I like to drink iced tea, I have to limit it to a certain amount, or I'll end up having heartburn. I only drink water now, just to prevent some stuff.

Yeah, I think drink warm water is good for our health.....

My favorite drinks are :- - Water- Buttermilk (day starts with a big mug of buttermilk and milk)- Milk- Beer- Lemonade

My favorite drink changes from summer to winter. I like Orange juice with ice if it is summer. And love red bull + vodka on winter.And mostly I prefer water if no other drink is present :lol: