xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

I hate caffeine, alcohol and fizzy stuff so that just leaves juice, iced tea, hot chocolate, and squash lol. And milk too. Well alcohol's ok as long as I can't taste the alcohol..

My favourite drinks are:
1.Red Bull
2.Coca Cola
3.Chocolate milk :huh:
4.Ice cold water (especially after sport activities )
5.Pepsi

My top 3 drinks are..1. Spirite2. Hot Chocolate3. And Apple JuiceI cant go through a day without any of these.. i would even walk in the cold to Tesco and get something to make me feel alive and awake.. without them im missing my peace

Well, i drink coffe, really a lot of coffee, thats my most favorite drink, drink app. 13-14 cups a day. Like red wine very much, thats my second favorite. actually depends on spirit. sometimes vodka also great:)

1. Cold Pilsner beer if the weathers hot2. 1994 Shiraz with a nice meal3. Sake with anything4. Iced Shochu with water5. Fresh Western Australian rain water6. Bottled water.............. Wouldnt drink our tap water