xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

These are starting at my favorite in descending order:

Water (none of this sparkling water. Carbonation = Evil. I can't drink water that's very cold though because of sensative teeth :lol:)

Propel Fitness Water (made by Gatorade, delicious and only 2 grams of sugars)

Water again :) I drink so much water

my top 5:1 - cold beer (best!)2 - coffee (addiction)3 - cheap wine with strawberry (with friends, summer night, in the beach... try it)4 - cold tea5 - cold water

Lately it seems I have been a coffee junky, so that would have to be #1.Then, when i get home from work I have to come down so I hit the caffine free Coke.And of course when the time is right a nice Sam Adams lager (or two, or three) can really hit the spot.

"- Tea (in any form)...Cold oolong tea is my personal favourite (at least the ones that are mass-produced in Japan...although many have told it isn't like the oolong tea made in China) " --- hmm.. sounds good, is it found in India here???anyway, my fav drinks are pepsi (good enuff to beat the heat here in the equator)water (ice cold) - unbeatable, just after a game of football, amazing!black tea (hot,, prefered)

1. Cold Water (not the super cold one, just enough)2. Yakult (the ones in those tiny plastic bottles. I love those!)3. Mug (the rootbeer)4. Soy Milk (I'm addicted to these as well!)5. Soda (Any other)So if I'm presented with all of these choices, I'd go for water first.

i love loads of drinks but always find my self still drinkin coke-cola i think it the best and all will be.

I know carbonation is a terrible thing but I can't help my love for coca-cola. I also like milk and chocolate milk.I've just recently started drinking alcohol, and I haven't really found anything that I really, really like in that department. There was something that my sister had me try the other day, it was cinnamon flavored and pretty yummy. I can't remember the name of it though.

1. Vodka and Rum for alcohol2. Ice Tea (Lipton Ice Tea)3. Chocolate Milk4. Vanilla Milk Shake from Mcdonalds5. Vanilla coke and Dr. Pepper for soda6. Cold Water <-- always good after sportsthats just my little list.

I cant get enough of Dr. Pepper :) :PBut I do drink of fresh orange juice simply becuase I believe it does my good :lol:Also when I go to my aunt and uncles on some sundays and nice cold pint of boddingtons doesnt go a miss ;):P~ Munchie ~

well some of my favorite drinks are:1. Pi?a colada! (i love them!!! i want to learn how to prepare them)2. Tonicol (it's a vanilla soda it tastes pretty good like vanilla coca-cola but WAAY much better)3. Grape Juice (aahh the acid one >.>!)4. Rice Water5. Strawberry water and... that's it o.o!

..hmm. My favorite drinks are, as follows..Soft Drink: Pepsi - Why? I really don't know, but it is my favorite soft drink.Beer: Budweiser - Why? Man, just as their slogan says, it's the king of beers!Alcoholic Drink: Uhm, I like a lot, but I'd have to say the easiest to make has got to be Pepsi and everclear! I love that, just drink a lil pepsi off the top. Like an ounce or two, then fill it all the way up with Everclear! It doesn't seem like a lot, but hell, everclear packs a punch!Fruit Drink: Gatorade - I love them, my favorite is the lemon - lime.Other: Tea. But! it HAS to be sweet! If it isn't.. ew. I used to love unsweet tea when I was little though. But things change. :lol:

Personally, I prefer:1. Coca-Cola. None of the many variations. I have tried Coca-Cola with Lime, and that was actually pretty good, but I wouldn't drink it if I had the choice between it and the Classic formula.2. Mountain Dew. Mostly because of the enormous amount of caffeine in it. Or at least I think there's a lot in it. At any rate, I'm addicted to caffeine, so if I go for a while without drinking or eating things with caffeine in them, I experience nausea and some bad headaches. Pretty sad, actually.3. Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb (a.k.a. - Pibb Extra). I like the taste. Having caffeine in it is a plus.4. Apple/Cranberry/Orange/Grape Juice. A convenient, healthy alternative for when we run out of soft drinks here at the apartment.I drink whatever is available that isn't milk or water. I *do* drink water, but only on certain occasions, such as after I have worked out or done something (or if I am currently doing something) physical. When I sit around, I drink things that aren't exactly healthy.

mmm... interesting question. Here they go.1.- Water (nothing else better for the thirst)2.- Cacique (rum) + Cola (best mix ever)3.- Natural Orange juiceand for when you are short of money and want something with alcoholWine+Cola (commonly called "kalimotxo") :lol: Not bad to taste but can be awful for your stomach. :):P;)