xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

Nice topic...I also drink water when I'm thirsty,but I drink something else when I celebrate something with my friends,family,etc.I like vines very much...the most of anything else I like French vines,the secret of French vines are characteristics of the soil, hand work of wine-makers and old vine,etc.I most like from French vines,Chateau Chante L? Oiseau,you have to try it. :D I also like,some nice coctails,like Mai-Tai,for this coctail you need Baccardi (light&dark), Cointreau, grenadine syrup, orange juice, lime.Girls it is delicious... :D

hi guysmy favourite drink is Tea :D i love all sorts of Tea black, green, white and all sorts of herbal infusions - all of them lots of healthy stuff that can even prevent some types of cancer, daily i usually drink 1,5l of teabut i'm not only a teaholic, i also like beer, especcially brown ones like Guiness(i'm a brunette kind of guy ;P) and some red ones like Murphy'sI'm also a fan of wine, Portugal has all kinds of wines, very good ones that can compete with the french, expect for the price :DI don't usually drink coke, 7up or other stuff like this, normally i prefer natural fruit juices, apple and carrot some of the favourite ones...

What are my three favourite drinks?1. Water: Tap or otherwise, I love it. Water is the way to go!2. Orange Juice: Tropicana is the best in my opinion. OJ is sweet but still good for you.3. Gatorade: Of course, only after a physical activity or a work-out. It's pretty useless if you haven't exerted yourself. But it's tasty nonetheless...I person enjoy the orange one the most.I don't really like anything else. Lemonade on the odd occasion, and maybe a soda [ which I have given up ]. Beer isn't for me.

My 3 favourite drinks are: *drumroll*1. Iced TeaSomething about that lemony tea flavour. Though I tried Americans iced tea, and it is literally iced tea. It was pretty gross. I prefer any kind of ice tea with a decent amount of sugar and lemony taste.2. PepsiThis doesn't have that cokey taste that I hate so much. When I drink coke it feels like my teeth are decaying. So for my caffeine fix when there is no ice tea around I prefer Pepsi. The only difference between coke and pepsi for me is that pepsi doesn't make my teeth feel like they're decaying.3. Milk and maybe some chocolateBeen drinking it ever since I was a little boy. Makes the bones strong and has a great taste. End of story and I have nothing more too say.Oh, and if anyone has had experience with "American Iced Tea" please tell me.

Hm...I really don't have any drink that is my favorite...it really depends of the year season (summer, winter,...). When it is really hot i like cold lemonades - Schweppes is great and Coca-Cola is very close to my favorite drink in summer - i like it mixed in a half a liter glass with watter and ice - it is really refreshing and good! In summer i also like cold cocktails and BEER - couldn't go on without it heheBut when there is winter I dont like cold drinks that much - I like different kinds of tea the most then. I like to test new tastes of tea and it is kind of addictive, because there are many types of tea - to me all taste good hehe And the drink I hate the most: Coffee (I really can't stand it, if i am sleepy i rather drink some cola or red-bull because it is soo much metter)Well that was me.:Dgreetz

Well my favorite drink I should say is coffee and tea. I dont drink alcohols and I always prefer to take it soft (meaning that I take only soft drinks and nothing more)

Lets see favorite drinks, Well right now I am drinking coffee. If espresso counts as another drink then that would be number two, espresso mixed with milk and Carnation Instant Breakfast (over Ice). Milk alone would probably be next, I drink a lot of milk because I don?t drink pop, carbonation makes my mouth feel like its getting poked with needles. Red wine would be next probably followed by my favorite mixed drink which is Hot Dam 100proff mixed with apple cider. That?s about it.

Favorite drinks...like with food, I'm not picky. If I'm thirsty, I'll drink anything I can find. But here's my list of favorites, not in any particular order-

-Water [it's gotta be cold...]

-Fanta [any kind]

-Pepsi [in my opinion, Pepsi's definitely better then Coca-cola]

-Natural orange juice [i stay away from stuff like Sunny Delight..]

-Ginger Ale

-Martinelli's Apple Cider

-Barq's root beer

-Just about any kind of juice

My favorite drinks are:Ginger Ale - Canada DryPepsiBottled Root Beer (It tastes better to me)I drink a lot of orange juiceStrawberry Daquri (sp) It's non- alcoholic cause I'm underageThats all I can think of now.

Barq's (especially if it's bottled, which I'm told is only in Mississippi)Stuart's Orange & Creme SodaCokeVanilla CokeChocolate MilkWhat's with everyone and water? I mean, don't get me wrong, it hits the spot when it's really hot or something, but the rest of the time, it's not that great, is it?