xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

favorite drinks huh? hmmm...1. WATER, oh so cold and refreshing!2. Root Beer, with pizza or when really thirsty.3. A Mexican Apple drink4. Milk, goes with everything!5. Lemonade, omg i could drink that forever, mostly after cutting grass.6. Tea, with alot of sugar!7. Coca Cola, why last? cuz usually it takes time for all ^^those^^ to go down :P

-sierra mist-coke-water-Orange Juice-pepsi-tea with milk-lemonadeand the list goes on...

Bundaberg Ginger beer is definitely the most satisfying drink in the entire world. It's pretty much the only good thing to come out of Australia. Good stuff.In terms of alcoholic drinks that depends on the state of my wallet. If I'm thinking cheap then I'm heading for a box of Double Brown, they say the best things in life are free and Double Brown comes pretty close. However if I'm thinking a little classier than a bottle of Stella Artois is all good.Apart from that a glass of cold milk or an ice water are both really good too. (As long as its not super trim-milk, that stuff is just tap water filled with white food colouring.)

Well.. i like to drink:1) Water (Fresh & Cold)2) Lemonade (I love it)3) Ice Tea4) Apple Juice5) Coca cola6) Fanta

I have many favorite beverages! Im a beverage sort of guy! Anywho my top 3 would be...1) Classic Orange Julius! Get it at the mall... worlds best thing ever!2) Kwick Trip Koolaid in the galon! Its $1.36 (tax already added) It rocks!3) Any natural juice. Preferabley white grape or apple but ya.There ya go!

I have many favorite beverages! Im a beverage sort of guy! Anywho my top 3 would be...

1) Classic Orange Julius! Get it at the mall... worlds best thing ever!

2) Kwick Trip Koolaid in the galon! Its $1.36 (tax already added) It rocks!

3) Any natural juice. Preferabley white grape or apple but ya.

There ya go!

152318[/snapback]

Probably milk for me, then any kind of juice, then water, and I might be open to trying something like an energy drink too I suppose. I don't really like pop although Dr. Pepper isn't too bad. Would have one of the 1st 3 mentioned though.

Here are my top five favorites:1) Cold water (from norway of course :rolleyes: )2) Ice coffee (always good. love it)3) Ice tea (all I drink during summer)4) Lemonade (buy this a lot on vacation)5) Chocolate milk (love to drink it after school)6) Jule Brus (only at christmas)

My top 5 Favorites that are good.... Yeah that good.1) Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi - Tastes just like the great Wild Cherry Pepsi.2) Oreo Milkshake - Great Tasting drink if you call it a drink and is awesome!3) The Classic Coke in a Glass Bottel - Bery hard to find is the Classic 50's Style Coke in the Galss Bottel tastes somewhat better then in a can to me.4) Pink Lemonade - Very good on a hot day. Nice cold, good tasting, and of couse it is Pink. :rolleyes:5) Water - A key in life to live good is water.That is my top 5 choice.

I would have to say my favorite drinks are:1) Milk- I eat alot of hot and spicy food so this white stuff does the trick because it has natural cool agents in it.2) Vernors (Ginger Ale)- Warm it in the microwave for a quick zap and it works wonders on an upset stomach along with some Saltine crakers.3) Tropical Punch Kool Aid- Its just good if you make it the correct way.4) Mountain Dew- When I go out to eat I get this.... then I become really hyper :rolleyes: 5) Gatorade- This stuff is the best sports drink out there. I drink this when I go out side in rather hot weather because it puts everything back in that you have sweated out.

well heres my top three :1) Apply Juice!!!2) Chocolate Milk Drink3) Soya MilkI know your probably thiniking Soya Milk EUURGHH but well I puke when I drink milk so it's my only other alternative to get lots of yummy calcium instead of drinking milk and luckily enough, I actually like it!I don't drink fizzy drinks it;'s bad for your teeth.. but I do every know and then though...fizzy drinks have also been banned from our schools..

Hmmm, I suppose my favourite drink would have to be milk. A nice pint of milk in the evening or the daytime is just lovely. Milk and Honey just before you go to bed, sends you off for the night. Lumpy out of date milk, provides a nice change of texture from your normal milk drinking pattern. Dry, powdered milk is nice used in place of talc. Milk sucked straight from the cow isn't the most desirable way, but still has the pugent taste, though slightly bitter. Milk left to curdle and gain a skin then spread on digestive biscuits is just gorgeous. In the hot summer a bath full up with milk is nice to bathe in. Milk bomb fight on a sunny day. Milkball guns are a laugh, but can give you bruises. I just feel as though milk is the most practical of drinks, my house is made of it and it works like a charm......mmm milk, the white stuff

Lets see I have many drinks i like. To start off I would say Pepsi but I'm trying to stay away from soft drinks as they are bad for me and everyone else. Than water, orange juice, lemonade, icey cold sweetened tea, thai tea, Arizona Green Tea, Granita, milk(lol), soybean (surgared), and that would be it. Oh i can't forget the French Vanilla from Starbucks that are cold and delicious the mocha is good too.