xisto Community
dark

What Is Your Favorite Drink?

my fav. drinks are chilled beer, orange juice and some times tea coffee as well!i love most of those drinks which are cold..as in summers it gets really hot in India.

The best drink is the water that is the healthiest and it doesn't put on weight and it doesn't have secondary effects then after the water my list of favorite drinks they would compose it:-Line-Lima-Coffee

1) Milk2) Pepsi or Coca Cola3) Ice Tea4) Coffe ( instant)5) Fruit JuicesI think there are a lot of drink that I Like . But in one day i dont drink all of it.

as the fav i do like cold water ;) which feels wellbesides that,cola is good as well usuallylist my other daily drinking as follow,orangate juice,ice tea and beer.

My very fave drinks are...1) Water (as pure as you can...)2) Beer (as cold as you dare...)3) Milk (as thick as you can get it...)4) Whisky (as scottish as you get...)Hell Yeah!!!! ;)

my fav drink are1 .... its gotta be ice cold european lager ... preferably stella or becks.2 .... with food its has to be red wine .... preferably chilean .... nice spicy taste to it.3 .... coffee .... need it first thing in the morning to wake me up.4 .... ice cold water ... need it to rehydrate.

My favourite drinks would have to be.. (not in any specific order)Water (refreshes your thirst and is good after sport or running)Mountain Dew / Solo / Lemonade.. (with any fast food meal)Beer / Rum (either heading out, or after a weeks work).

Ok my top 3 is:1) When Im very thirsty then very cold water2) When I want something to drink I prefer Orange Fanta.. I know it's not good for health ;)3) In party's you can't live without beer ;)

-Apple juice-Jones Soda-Ice waterJones is the best, though. There are awesome flavors, and you get a fortune and everything!

Hm..this is a hard one since it depends on the situation and time of the year i guess!I reaaaly like COCACOLA eventhough I drink it all my life I am still not bored and sometimes, when i am totally without any power left..Cocacola brigns life into me again...Next thing is water, fresh clean and natural...it is the basic drink that everyone should drink as often as possible because we were made to drink it and it doesn't have all these hidden sugars that are in all the other drinks..I cannot forget BEER:)) I really like it and i think it is a very good drink, esepcially in the summer when it is soo hot and you just have to drink something cold..I also like to drink it with pizza..they are really so good together..there are many other drinks that are very very good, but i just cant say they are my favorite like malibu, breezer, ... Well that was it...greetz;)

I'll drink almost anything, but I enjoy water the most. Though, I mostly drink Diet cola a lot, not because I need to, but because I really like the taste. It seems to quench your thirst better than regular cola, and it doesn't have that horrible sweet taste to it.