xisto Community
dark

Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

when people generalize thingsRacismand lazy people get me really mad!I hate people who talk of wanting something but do not invest enough to get there.That sucks!

@dark(Patrick), I really really think that we might be the same person. I don't like when someone is hurting an animal for no reason, they are alive creatures as well, and only because of the reason humans overruled the planet, it doesn't means that we should have no respect about the other creatures as ones. That's dishonest, and lets think how would of be if we were in their position, and if we were treated like nothing. I also don 't like when people are just dumb. So dumb. They know nothing, and they think they do know so much about life and everything. They are just a bunch of unintelligent losers who think they can accomplish everything they want just like that, and at the end they are going to be no more than regular losers, just as their children who will be growing up with them. I hate when some stupid person/kid is treating you like nothing only because of the reason that person is bigger or better in SOME sports than you, they think they are so smart and have the right to do everything. I hate when people are wrong, when they think they are right.

1.) People who think they're the best thing since sliced breaddd when they're not. 2.) People who try to prove you wrong when they're wrong only to prove themselves wrong, but refuse to believe it... o.o3.) When you're nice to someone and they take advantage.They don't really make me mad, but just annoyed.

Good question the things that make my blood boil are:1. When someone talks or refers to you as inferior, this really pisses me off. I really hate those people with superiority complexes2. When someone threats the people contemptuously just because of their job or their social position.3. But what I hate the most is when a male is "brave" against ladies and "coward" against males.

(1) People who say they will do something, but never follow through. This is a huge pet peeve of mine. For example, someone in your group takes a copy of a document you've all been working on and promises to have it typed up and sent to everyone by the next day. However, a week later, they haven't done anything. When you contact them, all you get are excuses. (2) People who have no integrity, and so assume that no one else does either. For example, let's say you are in line at a gym for getting on the treadmills. Someone else cuts in front of you just as a machine opens. You go up and tell them that you had been waiting in line, and that they need to do the same if they want to get on a machine. The immediate assumption people like this have is that you are lying, though they may have walked right past you on the way to the machines. This sort of behavior is irritating regardless of the circumstances.(3) People that are being mean just for fun. Whether it is to another person, animals or someone else's property. No need for examples here, anyone with a conscience and a sense of right and wrong will know something is wrong when they see it.Regards,z.

The things that annoy me the most are...1)People who think they know stuff but don't. It's not bad when they admit they don't know, but when someone keeps feeding you false information and you start to believe it, issues start coming up.2)People who act like they're better than everyone else, yet are inferior. I see this most often in MMORPG's...Nothing beats the morons who call someone out on a spelling error yet even while calling the person out they can't spell. Or those who can't use grammar but make fun of others for making mistakes. For example:Person 1 : I dont know where to goPerson 2 : learn proper english stupid....This happens so often it's not even funny.And 3) I hate when people are unable to think for themselves. For some reason people(as a generalization) take everything they see on the news, things heard from their celebrity idols, etc. as being completely true. There are many people who will argue a point with you but can't even back it up because their only proof is "Britney Spears said it," or something along those lines.

The Three things that make me real mad:1. People who do not respect others.2. People who do not respect animals.3. People who think they are better than everyone else, when we all know no-one is better then anyone.This is pretty much it...

3 Annoying things...Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

Three annoying things (that make me mad)...

1. When people think they know everything, and when people insist that they are right, even though you know for a fact they are wrong.

2. When people interrupt you; and just when people talk too much in general.

3. When people think they are cool.

In genreal, you can say that most people annoy me.

-reply by Kyle

Good topic...1. Mistreatment of children. It's something I hate. Hate is an ugly word, but I hate it, really.2. LIES. I hate when people lies to me... I get really angry3. And this is stupid: I get TOO MAD when I hit my pinky toe... In a chair or with a toy or whatever... If I hit my pinky toe I get really angry... Dunno why... HAHAHHA... It's funny but it's true... Or when I bite my tonge. I feel mad at myself HEHEHHE

What makes me mad!Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

What makes me mad:

1) When people say they are christians but they swear like a sailor.

2)  When your best friends with someone and they say they are going to do something with you but they end up making plans with someone u hate.

3) When people are disrespectful to people and animals!!/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley7.Gif

-reply by Kayla

1:Big *bottom* vehicular devices that leave you no more than 2 ft. to get in your car/double parkers. You know? The ones that when you finally do get in your car, you cant see around them to see if it's clear. I wish I owned a tow truck or a crane....2:Those that do things just to annoy you.3:Disespectfulness. You see a ton of this at my school.I know you said 3, but here's 44:People at my school who do 1 of 2 things: Can't decide which way to go when 2 hallways meet, so they just stop. And the people who wants to talk to others, so they just stop. When they do stop, it's in the middle of the hallway, backing up traffic.

1:Big *bottom* vehicular devices that leave you no more than 2 ft. to get in your car/double parkers. You know? The ones that when you finally do get in your car, you cant see around them to see if it's clear. I wish I owned a tow truck or a crane....
2:Those that do things just to annoy you.

3:Disespectfulness. You see a ton of this at my school.

I know you said 3, but here's 4

4:People at my school who do 1 of 2 things: Can't decide which way to go when 2 hallways meet, so they just stop. And the people who wants to talk to others, so they just stop. When they do stop, it's in the middle of the hallway, backing up traffic.

lol, your #1 reminds me of the cars that just flat out park too close to you. Just the other day, in fact, some truck parked so close to my car that I had to get in from the passenger's side (he was literally almost touching the side mirror).

And #4 annoyed me too. It's especially bad when it's a group of people (say 5 or more) and you have a certain amount of time to get to class. There are many times the hall would be completely blocked for 20-25 seconds because of stuff like that (and with 3 minutes between classes, that's a lot of wasted time).

1) A friend who does not back you when you are right and don't tell you when you are wrong. 2) A person who uses religion to exploit other people. 3) An arrogant and condescending person.

Edited by Harlot (see edit history)