xisto Community
dark

Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

Three things that I really hate are:-1. Lies. I don't care how big or how small, or for whatever reason, I hate them. I like to always know the truth no matter what, and lies just get in the way of that. They can really mess with people too.2. Bullies. Anyone who picks on other people. There's no reason for it, and it can really hurt the victims. It's just not fair.3. Spiders. They're small, can hide away in and behind things without being noticed, have eight legs, bite, and can kill. What more reason do I need to hate them?

Here's my list. I probably have more but I'll limit it to three for you.1) Ignorant people - people who have their noses absurdly planted in some information and won't let it go even if the information itself is blaring "I'M WRONG -GO AWAY!" These types of people are usually hypocrites who will do anything to cover their tracks. Badly.2) People who do horrible things to other people - we all know of them. Murderers, rapists, people who abuse others and abuse animals. Why would they ruin someone else's life and screw up their own? I absolutely hate them. 3) Snooty people/people who suck up to others - hey, it's your dignity, not mine. But when you're trying to flirt or mess around with me or my friends, it means war. Whiny people also fall into this category. I knew a girl in marching band who would sit out every practice, try to encourage others to do the same, would use that time to flirt with whoever left practice with her, and would never get into any form of trouble. On one of our games, she managed to make half of my marching block stay in the stands. I had to lead the rest out on the field. It was a better performance without her and the rest of the ones who sat out anyway :/I realize I made my whole list about people and not just things. But there are so many people that just make me wish I were invisible so I wouldn't have to go through a whole school day with them.

There are quite a few things that really make me mad, but I believe I can sum a few up.A person above mentioned hating themselves. Well I hate people like you. I especially hate it when people whine about how bad off they have it, and how their life sucks. Most are looking for nothing more than sympathy. I really hate half-assed musicians. You know the type. The ones that say "Yah, I know how to play [insert instrument... usually guitar]," even though they couldn't play a single note without it sounding horrible. This type usually lacks all knowledge of music theory aswell.People who are full of themselves really get me going, too. I've got news for ya, no one cares about you or who you are. You are no one to most people.

You know, Cerb? That reminds me of more stuff I hate. I hate people who go and become famous for absolutely nothing. Like the Simpson sisters. They can't sing at all and they're extremely stupid. Just stupid people becoming rich and famous pisses me off. And to add to my list, I don't like people who think they can do the things that I'm good at better than I can, and then don't. The people who made my school's website have absolutely no clue what they're doing. They made it hideous this year. One of the singers who made All-State this year from my studio absolutely sucks. She only won her category because there was no one else in it. It makes me wonder what I would have won if I had competed in singing instead of just piano and duets :/

Most of the people that become famous for no reason are the half-assed musicians previously mentioned. Funny how that all works isn't it :D. But, like you, few things make me more mad than that. Music is art. It's not just an entertainment that can be reproduced by computers and vocalists who can't sing in key.... which brings me to my next point: vocal key trackers, key changers, whatever you want to call them. If you can't sing, just don't do it. It's as simple as that. A key changer will not help even out you voice so that it sounds natural, so don't bother. I hate all of these little 'I'm a TV star, so I must be able to sing' fools (Hilary Duff, anybody?). Their voices sound soooo computer generated that I'm not sure how people find them enjoyable. Maybe it's just that I'm a musician (say it with me everyone.), and I notice things like this. The likes of Jessica Simpson, her little sister (Ashley?), Hilary Duff, etc. are not musicians, and sadly, never will be.Well, now that I've read over that all, it seems I've went off topic a bit. Hopefully you will all see what I'm on about.

She's spells it Ashlee :DAnd I hate it how Nancy Sinatra's classic "These Boots" was utterly demolished and made to sound ridiculous. How could you bear to do that to a good song?OK, guys, Cerb and I are offtopic again. Time for this discussion to go elsewhere.

1. Extremely annoying music/untalented musicians.

This is a subject that I'm extremely touchy about as I'm a musician and love music. The people such as Jessica Simpson, Blink 182, Green Day, etc are forcing the mainstream into steeper decline than ever before. The standards of music are falling in the mainstream so if a 10 year old with no musical talent performs, everyone thinks it's great.

However, great things are happening in the underground scene. Hopefully the mainstream will take a turn for the better in the coming years.

2. People Who Brag About The Most Useless Things Imaginable

This is one of the things that makes me mad. People who will brag about "how my plastic necklace is so much cooler than yours and how I'd be the coolest Star Wars character out of us". Us would usually be the group of people the person is bragging to. It makes me mad how insecure these people are and how they must be the greatest at something, no matter how trivial and/or useless it is.

3. Labels

Everyone today around my neighborhood is labeled by what they wear, what music they listen to, their parent's profession, etc. These labels vary from "prep" to "uber kool punk skater kid who knows nothing about either subject". No one needs to be labelled, it just seems to be a way for people to put everyone else into little boxes because they obviously can't comprehend diversity.

1.someone who is always bragging....or, to make it worse, someone who does not only brag but always think and act as if they were the best in the world.2. Someone who is never grateful to their country. 3. When someone infringes my rights. :)

1)When "Animal Shelters" kill the animals they have there. They seal off their cages and then pump Carbon monoxide into them. Then they say they "put them to sleep peacefully" when they actually made their whole body paralyzed until they couldn't breathe.2)When people get rich because they decided there was something they didn't like and sued someone for millions of dollars or because they screamed in a way they called singing.3)When people decide that their offended by a cross just because they can see it or the words "under god" in the Pledge of Aliegence and won't shut up about it until it's removed.

I hate it...

When you really don't want to do something and you feel like your being forced to do it. I especially hate it when the only thing they can say to persuade you to do it is "There's no such word as can't"

When boring sports program overrun so all the decent shows (namely The Simpsons) get cancelled.

When child singers form a band and release songs on a CD for everyone to buy an listen to, I hate the sound for someone reason of children singing probably because half the time they can't. A good example of this is S Club 8 (aka S Club Juniors). Thanks be to the fact that they never last long.

But I could go on at other things such as when singers make it so obvious that they're miming etcetra etcetra...

Well then:1. When my little cousin begging me for something, although I love him but well he is always annoying me for his own reason in order to accomplish what he wanted to do.2. When my internet speed or connection is going down :), the reason is that I always use over 70 percent of my life spend on the internet (well almost 70 percent) and then if the internet speed or the connection is going down, then I would be really mad but also calm at the same time3. When I have to wait and go back to my home town (currently I study in Sydney, Australia but I came from Thailand). Well I have to wait a year since the beginning of the year until the end of the year when I have to go back to Bangkok and visit my parents thereThese are my things that made my really mad but there are plenty more that make me mad :D