xisto Community
dark

Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

1. heavy gamblers who bets like a few thousands of dollars in a bet messing up their own life and beg people for money :( 2. cyberbullies/bullies (i would like them dead if its legal :D )3. people who mess up other people life for no reason :(

Edited by nstay (see edit history)

I hate it when 1. Ppl think that they are superior for a mere reason that you can't prove yourself right 2. Ppl try to show their attitude that doesn't exist. 3. Ppl dont respect women.

My 3 thing i hate.1) Went they kill aimals for fun, i saw this video about fisher men killing whales, they were like more than 100 killed whales. And went they kill seals for their meat!!2) Went people dress like ganters and they think the are soooo cool, and everything they say have to be with bad words.3) Went people lie, steal, murder.

#1. I hate people who talks behind my back. I mean, if you wanna say something that you don't like about me, or anything tell me right into my face!#2. I hate liars... specially those people who are trying hard to be a good liars when they're not!#3. I hate lazy and stupid people. though sometimes stupid people makes me laugh so i dont hate them that much...hehe

I recently took a personality test and I found myself

having 10 for EMOTIONAL.

Women's average score on emotion was 77...men 67.

And I was only 10!

I asked the psychologist who created the test.

She said,"You don't get upset when a friend doesn't

invite you to her party. You don't retaliate at a rude

colleague, instead you stare at her like you're on

drugs. You use brain-freeze methods to stop an

argument. It doesn't mean you're not emotional or

do not get upset, you're just very good at hiding your

anger. You decide when to shut up when you can

talk back. You're almost robotic in that sense."

Why I don't get upset when a friend doesn't invite me?

Cos I wont' invite her when I have mine.

Why do I act dumb when I can retaliate?

Cos it makes that person helpless.

What brain-freeze methods?

Statements like "Can you define what STUPID PROMOTIONS are?"

or "I am not sure if I disagree with you on that or not." or

"Let's discuss this again when you are in a calmer mood (or

when the boss is in)."

In front of customers I am very calm even when deep inside I am

mad at a %$!#@ colleague (she has since been terminated for

not being a team player in the organisation but only after I left to

get medical attention for my right hand.)

So all that she said of me is true:

SELDOM WOULD YOU SEE ME GET ANGRY

"Very controlled" was the term she used for describing 1 aspect of

my personality.

What bothers me the most are IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS of people.

It may make me mad but I prefer to be pro-active.

I can only control my own actions, not what others do.

#2 Hypocrites

#3 Ingrates

I had the chance of sueing an ex-employer for not compensating

me...my right hand hurt at work (I used to work as a Manager

in an Art Gallery) but I figured the best revenge was to recommend

one of their competitors to my friends, warning them of unethical

manufacturing methods that SOME companies use just to get a

sale. I never mention names. :) )

For the time I spend in court to prove my point (for compensation),

I would have made lots more working. Yep, dropped charges

against my ex-employer.

If there's something you can't put right because it's out of your

control, move on. Anger is like a disease, it can eat you.

Edited by wordpress_lover (see edit history)

1.) when someoneelse but me, takes the last beer.2.) when someoneelse but me, takes the last cigarette
3.) when someoneelse but me, sits infront of the computer

haha "When someone else is THE LAST WOMAN IN HIS LIFE."
I can hear this from one of my friend!

Those 3 things are:1. Flirty and liar people.2. People, who dont have any quality but still trying to show them. I really hate this.3. And lastly my God, who taken my lovely brother away from me.

There are not a lot of things that irk me too much to the point of me being unpleasant all the time, but there are a few things that will get me instantly pissed off.

1. People that throw cigarette butts out of a window of a car. This gets me every time and probably is my number 1 pet peeve. As soon as I see that butt leave the window, nowadays I lay into the horn and flip them off for at least 5 seconds to make sure that they see me pissed off. I'm very short of just grabbing things to throw at their car, but that would be hypocritical if it was garbage. And yes, it's bad... I shouldn't be reacting so immaturely, but this is the worst thing people can do that pisses me off on the road.

2. People that tell me I'm wrong about something I have an expertise with. There's the chance that I might be wrong about something and I can learn from my mistakes, but depending on how someone tells me that I'm wrong, it can turn a potentially-educational experience into an ugly grudge. If someone flat-out tells me that I'm retarded and don't know what I'm doing, I will be keeping that urge to smack that person right off the bat.

3. My pessimism with girls. I've been in a depressing rut lately with the opposite gender. The instant I see someone that attracts me, I immediately go into a vicious cycle of events, beginning with appreciating the eye candy, then the wanting to be with that person, then wondering about all the things that would keep me from being with that person, the pondering the facts that I'm shy and don't have much self-esteem, then wondering if the potential relationship would even last thanks to our promotion of a promiscuous society (thank you media! :) ) or to my personal faults or just an incompatibility of personalities, and ultimately leaving me pissed off at myself because I'm so pessimistic about things and the whole relationship thing in general. It makes going out a real pain, and even public displays of affection are very, very discouraging things to me. :D

There are some pretty good listings. I can see a lot of my issues with everyone else. I think that the world is getting harder and harder to live in. Here in the US, it definitely is not like 20, 40 years ago... It is a matter of respect and or lack of moral.So to do my listings is to mold it to society to get a better understanding. I also think, even as a parent, that HATE is just a bad word to begin with.I dislike rude, prude, pushy and arrogant people. It is a basic complaint, because it can go anywhere. A bad driver with all of these traits can be horrific. Even can become dangerous. People that you bump into off the road are just as bad... it affects people's manners. People will rush through doors, or not hold a door. These aren't rules, but it is common courtesy.I dislike the parents that feel they can just let their kids do whatever they please. When you just want to punish children in your mind, they give you that annoying blank look. The kids will just do whatever they want, because their best friends, I mean parents just don't care. That will not help their kids in the future. I am not a perfect parent, but not children will listen, and not run around like crazy kids. I don't take well to kids trying to be mean or bully my kids, either.... nope, it doesn't happen.Stupid people: it is what we will call insensitive and non-caring individuals. The term stupid can also be ones with lack of moral, or they just don't put enough thought into, well, anything. And that bothers others, because of how it will affect us. How someone drives, when having to stand in line... forever. How you will handle these people when they will ignore or not really pay that great of attention.So this is an over killed, over detailed version of saying a few things that get under my skin.

I. When someone knows that s/he is good looking or successful and lets it get to their head. (Thinks s/he is TOO GOOD for normal people)II. When someone criticizes your own opinions/beliefs harshly yet has no better opinions/beliefs themself.III. When someone makes fun of you for doing the RIGHT thing instead of the COOL thing.

1) big jerks (yes it sounds childish)- what i mean is the people that are real jerks and they just mess with people for no real reason. also i despise the kind of jerks that, just because they're bigger and or stronger they think they can just pick on little and weaker people. they make me feel like just going to them and just beating the crap out of them even if i never seen them in my life. :)

2) people that just dont get it- what i mean is when you try to teach someone something and you try and try and they just wont get it, while with these people i can hold myself, but man do they get on my nerves.

3) smokers that think it's their right to smoke anywhere- that realy pisses me off because one, i hate smoking and two, i hate it when other peoples stupidity causes innocent people harm. i think if you want to kill your lung go do it elsewhere and leave none smokers alone.

3 thungs huh?1 The Mets when they lose a game that they should have won. 2 People the catch under size fish and keep them, when they know it is breaking the law3 peer pressure. seen so many "bleep" there life up with that

1. Ignorance - people fail to realize things that should be noticed2. Disrespect - some put pride before respect3. Criminals - I don't know exactly what criminals' motives are but it makes me mad hearing of someone who commits a crime and gets away with it.

Haha. I've got tonnes of things that annoy me really badly or make me mad [yup, I am one aggressive person, but I'm "normally" passive, unless you bug me].1. Acting extremely corrupted repeatedly. Repeatedly referring everyday things to stuff like the reproduction organs [it's difficult to even say 69 in Mathematics without someone making an extremely crude comment]. I mean, although I'll get used it and I don't exactly mind people saying stuff like that occasionally, but when someone says it so often I can predict what they are going to say next...2. An all-too-loud person. In class, people who talk SO much and SO loudly deserves some punishment. Honestly. They distract others from learning and they also ATTEMPT to answer every single question our teacher [our Information Processes and Technology teacher is VERY carefree, and yet he STILL gets very annoyed at a particular student in my class] but end up getting around 90% of them wrong.3. When people "steal" your stuff for "fun". It's ridiculously annoying, but tolerable at first. But when you find so many objects missing, you'll probably end up flaming the living daylights out of someone. Not that this happens much but hmm...