xisto Community
dark

Name 3 Things That Make You Real Mad

Here are mine. Some of you might just recognize these. :) 1. Waking up early especially when my pillows are still relatively cold.2. Wanting a specific food at a particular time and not getting it.3. School! Exam week or having a lot of quizzes scheduled. It's so darn stressful!

ok1. Bullying... i cant stand to see someone be bullied, i myself haven't been bullied before but cant stand it2. Idiots... people who dont know anything and will throw there lives away for nothing... dumb people aswell3. Disrespectful people... really annoying, why cant they treat you as a human and with respect rather than looking down on you... i mean, not the average person... the government, royal family everyone with a high status

well im not a moring type of person so if anybody talks to me in the morning i get really madin ice hockey i know what im doing wrong but i dont like been told what im doing wrong by some other players.well im a kind of fat person so when people take the piss they do get what they have coming to them

These are three things that get me very mad:1. When my bandwith runs out since I use free hosting (this has not happened on Xisto though and I'm glad)2. When my favorite t.v. show gets cancled after a horrible fanalie3. When people who you see every day won't leave you alone

First, fake cleaver - he/she keep thinking that they understand me, infact they know nothing about me.Second, bullying girl - it just annoying for me, i cant see itLastly, DAMN U TEACHERS!!@!!

This is seeming more like a spamming forum every day... Mine are:1. Little kids repeatidly saying my name when I'm ignoring them.2. When Mom criticizes me.3. People changing their minds from something positive to negative.

Hi, There are three things that I can easily say make me go mad. I do not loose my temper but these things are the only things that will really make me mad:1) Being ignored - I can not stand being ignored out of pure ignorance. If somebody meant to do this to annoy me then it will certainly work because it drives me mad. It really makes my blood boil.2) Gangster - It depends how you want to cool these -(chavs/punks) but I'm sure you know who I am talking about. I really hate them, but I will never start on them without any reason, but does the same work in reply? No - of course it doesn't. Luckily, none of these guys have ever turned on me, because it would be the worse mistake of their lifes. I would use every move that I had ever learnt in every martial art that I know (and that's alot, you take my word for it) if anyone was to attack me then I would kill them on the spot. It is as simple as this. They strut around like they own the streets, thinking they are really hard, well - their not, they really, really are not hard atall. 3) US ARMY - No please respect my views here. I don't have anything against the army it's self, it's just certain aspects of the Us army that I can't stand - so if you are American and happen to like your army please forgive me. I don't like their Rambo style fighting techniques. They walk in like they can wipe everything out and the truth is that it just ends up with more casaulties. The British SAS (Special Air Service) are without a doubt the best special forces team in the world, but will the US NAVY SEALS listen? No. Well, this is just to set the records straight - when the SAS tried this German assault course they did it in 45 minutes, when the Seal's tried the same course it took them 1 hour 53 minutes! Now that's settled I think I can apologise for offending anyone. Well - there it is, those are the things that annoy me most. Thanks for taking the time to read it, Sean Webber (alive).

Hmm, 3 things that make me mad...Okay let me try:1) Arrogant People, I don't like this kind of people, because they think they're the best from all. Make me really mad when I encounter this kind of people. :( 2) Grumpy Teacher, well common sense along student :D3) a Girl that think she's the most beautifull, sexiest, and center of attention. Don't know why, but I just simply hate it! :D

3 things that cause me to fume in anger.

1. This boy who cried because he thought I have a boyfriend. *really shallow. He cried while he talked to me on the phone! He must have thought that I'd pity him if he'd call and cry to me.

2. People who ridicule other people just so their friends can get a laugh at it and they'd seem cool to their friends. Narrow man, narrow! These people are no better than you! Mind your own freakin' business!

3. People who seem to have no ambition. Those who only go to school to keep themselves preoccupied. Those who always have this principle of "This will do even if it's crappy work. What matters is the effort in doing it". I'm not a perfectionist but I want those who have "if I'm doing something, might as well do good in it" attitude.

:D

There are things that sometimes really makes me mad, but these 3 I will mention below is the one I really hate the most.1. Traffic: I really hate traffic especially when I am in the rush to catch something and traffic gets me stock for hours:2. When I met someone and I used to get their before the said time and when I get there he or she's not around and keep me waiting for a couple of hours;;; grrraajhhhhh... I want to skin them alive.. :E3. I hate myself.... I don't know why buy I really hate my self....:DI hate many things in this world....

IHATe Pigeons.. O.K thehy are o.k when they look fat and puffy other than that, they should go to hell. I hate those people who think their all hard.. And actually give themselves names... e.g LEETs... Imean whatever does it even matter? That stuff is for 10 year olds.I HATE it when everyone fusses over you but don't really mean it. I hate it when my friends do that... Ihate my friends sometimes. When do go are you O.K? without truely meaning it... Ican tell you know!!!

1. I hate people that are rude and dishonest. People that shows their real face when their sorrow vanish and you are kinda forgotten you ever helped them from their misery. :D 2. I hate heat and I hate freezing cold weather. My favorite time of year is autumn and spring. I just love this time.3. I hate noise at night. I have shallow sleep, everything can wake me up :D

1. People with no respect what so ever. I was raised to be respectful so it really makes me mad when people are disrespectful to those around me.2. People that spend their money on the stuff you don't really need in life... then go with out food or rent every single pay check then bum off of their families.3. My family. Hmm, kay so that's basically 1 whole thing divided into three. >.>