xisto Community
spickid101

Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Well I am searching for some rly good mmorpg,I played WoW,silkroad,but I get rly bored!

Aion is rly good Mmorpg but it pays /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley7.Gif

Go try Talisman Online that is rly good game  it is Free Mmorpg!

you have 

Monk-Tank

Asassin-well not like rogue in WoW you don't have ability to vanish or something like that..

Fairy-Healer 

Mage-you know what that is :D

and I cant remember that last 1 but he is like Hunter,you have your own Pet!

You just need to download the client and register and BUM enjoy the GAME!

-reply by Gelas

£10 or $15 is not all that much to fork out every month to play an MMO. World of Warcraft is rated way up there mainly because of the gameplay and the community, however the only reason it has 11 million subscriptions is because it was the first successful MMO out. Age of Conan is currently the best MMO out in terms of graphics, ya can't beat them simple as and they will certainly give your computer a run for its money. Other than that this game still is very awesome, it's a medival version of WoW but with smarter and thought out everthing (When compared to WoW). Scenery is like oblivion but more vast, combat system is unqiue for a MMO, I believe it has the most variations in terms of classes/races in any MMO.Worth the 14day free trial on their site.EVE online is another great game just to check out. The whole game is pretty much driven by players on a large scale; The market is 95% player driven, you can research and produce almost every item you see in the game, including space stations. PvP is a must for this game, of course you can live without it and just run missions or mine or be a general trader... But the PvP is special compared to other MMO's. Although do be warned this game is hard to grasp although once you do, you will be craving for a battleship in no time. (400K subscribers). Tribalwars is a fun little MMO which is broswer based. You start off with 1 village and slowly work your way up in the ranks getting as many villages as you can get your hands on. Really, your skill and your actions are the limit. Complete PvP, you wouldn't be able to last the game without it. There is quite a lot of visuals to this game, its not text driven like the others; For example, the map alone holds over 50,000 villages (Other players) for you to take over once you have the man power. After playing for around 4 months it can get boring as you find you are almost unbeatable, but to be honets only 5,000 out of the 50,000 live. (There are worlds that start to make the game keep turning).(500,000 active people)...Warhammer online is GREAT, if you like warhammer, otherwise its the same as everything else... Although the Realm Vs Realm is VERY fun. If you want a mess about with large cities, orcs and lots of socializing, try out this relativley new game, it hasn't failed yet so they are doing something right.LOTRO - (Lord of the rings online), another one like warhammer or WoW, although this game hasnt been heard of by many. I would say the general story line for this game has got to be quite high up there. You start off feeling like you are the only one in the world and then you come across other players as you struggle to achieve goals in certain quests. My personal opinion is this game is dieing out slowly as the competitions arise in upcoming MMO's. Thats the popular ones out of the way...Future MMO's,MMO's do seem to be the way forward in the gaming industry; Look forward to seeing titles such as:Global Agenda, Huxley,Warhammer 40K,Aion,Champions online, (Much like city of heroes/vilians)The Agency,Mortal Online, There are more than likely many more I have missed, these are just the ones I know of or have played.Hope this helps!

-reply by Shaun

I played runescape for 2 years but I found it to be mainly a farming game that was extremely repetitive.

world of warcraft is fun, but it is mainly full of endgame content and even then, you have to find groups of hardcore players to fully explore its content. If you aren't fully devoted to it you wont get very far.

mostly what I'm looking for is a nice mmorpg that I can play at my own rate and not have to deal with a tight scheduel for raids ect.

runescape would have been good but since I've quit they killed it with the wildy and such. All I remember of runescape was hours of fishing and mining coal, looking up quests on rune hq, and standing in a bank typing "selling BS" millions of times over and over again.

-reply by Malgo

If you want a good game, I advice you Dead Earth. 

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Indeed,Dead Earth is a role-playing game for free. You can play when you wantAnd it not necessitate a big time like wow or other games like that. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

Moreover, there is a writing part. For your pleasure,You can share RP (thats how we call a text in which several charactersAre together) which other players. You just need to register on DeadEarth forum. I know the most part of the gamers totally don't careAbout writing part of a game and ever critic that part, but I think itsVery amazing when you meet players who write well. It can become veryFunny sometimes

Call of CombatAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

Awesome WW2 Java based game where you control a 4 player squad and battle with up to 31 other players to kill the enemy team! that means a fantastic 128 soliders on each team! or big games not your style play the elite clan matches and earn your Army Group the ranks and respect it deserves!http://www.dividedwefall.co/

There are lots of mmorpg games out there..And not all of them will suit you so I advise you to try out diffrent games. 

Some that I've played are: Flyff, Tales runner ,runescape, 9 dragons,jade dynasty, luna online, trickster, and some more... Although I don't really play mmorpg games anymore I tend to log onto runescape sometimes when I'm at the libary to show off my awesome character ^_^

-reply by aboyz

Guild WarsAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

I tried a free trial of guild wars. It is fun but the quests are long and if you mess up you have to start over again. Thats what made me not buy it ha. 

-reply by Burton098

Fallen SwordAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

I've played runescape since I was about 8, right around when runescape first started. It fun at first, but as the years past by I was frequently annoyed by the other players. And the level cap was a disappointment.

After doing some google searching for about 3 hours, I came across Fallen Sword. It's system is different than most MMORPGs. But it's unique and I love it. I've been playing it for two years, and still haven't gotten tired of it.

There are guilds (Join a guild or create your own). Player vs Player (PvP), which has it's very own scoring section called PvP points. Most players are either;

1. Levelers: Who just train and increase the level of their character (No level cap, there are actually players of level 800, it took me 2 years to get to level 138)

2. PvPers: Players who tend to devote most of their time playing against other players in the game.

3. Bounty Hunters: People who check out the bounty board, and get their PvP points, and money from doing bounties placed by other players.

4. Elite Hunters - Players who started as Levelers, and set out to pay other players who ran across a rare creature in the game, these creatures hold some of the strongest armors and weapons in the game, and if your up for the travels and have a good guild to support you, that's always fun.

5. Merchants: Find or boy equipment, turn around and sell it a little higher untiil they have a ton of money, which they ussually invest into leveling and having the best gear in the game. Other players get tired of merchants.

Me, I'm everything, Bounty Hunter, PvPer, You name it. I try it. Also, for players who don't like the risk of being on a bounty board and being killed. There's a new PvP arena. Where players pay a gold fee to enter an arena and fight for prizes.

Have fun guys, I recommend playing for a day or two so you can really get into it.

-reply by Dementous

Lol, there's all kind of mmorpg:

high street 5- A dancing game, great, good graphic and you don't really need a dance pad for it just the keyboard. Has couple dancing, street all types.http://www.highstreet5.com/

maplestory- 2D mmorpg. But really fun.http://www.nexon.net/

Mabinogi- 3D mmorpg. Its kind of like a fantasy thing. Not like perfectworld or something similar but its really cute and fun. You get to be born as a pet as well, but you have to buy a pet card for that. http://www.nexon.net./

You can check out the games at ijji.Com as well.

There is audition. Kind of like high street 5 but different graphics and role. But same type of dancing. http://www.redbana.com/Home/Home.aspx

there is games on http://www.webzen.com/ if you want to check it out.

and there is tons of others you just got to check it out, but these are website and games that I know and have played before.

Hope I helped a lil

Adventure Quest Worlds Anyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

The graphics are okay, not PvP, even if you are non-mem boatloads of free stuff

combat system is real-time, kind of turn based and it has parties and stuff- not like original adventure quest. I think the level cap is 20-but it takes a long time to reach level 10- it took me a year. Its made by artix entertainment which has made other mmo games like dragonfable, adventure quest, and mech quest. All are turn based, and you are only person there. There is PvP but you can only complete the bosses by yourself. There are wars and seasonal events. All in all all are pretty good MMO's, I suggest  AQ Worlds. 

-reply by iGuest

MMORPGAnyone Know Any Good Mmorpg Games?

I have tried many MMORPG's free and not so free ones...I'm currently playing WOW, for about 5-6months... Getting kinda bored of it now.Ive played Rappelz which I really liked got rid of it coz it seemed like a really small place, and people on the game wernt too nice.Played Runes of Magic which I couldnt really get into... As there was so much to learn and not much help... It entails a lot of reading at the beginning... Thinking of maybe giving it another go though.Played Runescape obviously bit boring for me although I played it alot until I got banned.Played a MMORPG car game cant remember the name but was really fun want that againPlayed Fiesta was ok but just got bored of it.I also tried Luna which is kinda a little bit too cartoony with bright colours although it was fun to play!Played Cabal for a while but Comp broke bought a new one forgot all bout it :P

WOW is real good if u willin to pay... If not try Rappelz, Cabal or Runes of Magic these are  my faves ive tried so far.  like the look of Twelve Sky, Atlantica and maybe try Aion also sometime (Aion a new game out but is membership only I think)

-reply by damian

Try Guild Wars. Go to their website and you should get a free trial (the game does not cost to play)The Trial is missing a couple things yeah but its a trial

Other games: Redstone, MU Online (these two don't cost) 

Games that cost but are overall rated great by many people: World of Warcraft(I hate this game, but your oppinion might be different from mine, other people tend to love it.) , Final Fantasy XI (very time consuming, takes a while to level. IMO its great, but I lost interest after a few years. Also complex, I wouldn't recomend jumping into this one unless you plan to devote A LOT OF TIME into it) Lord of the Rings online(never palyed myself but a friend from FFXI tells me  its great).